helloooooo!!!

I just came back from Teatro Comunale, where I attended a magical performance of Tchaikovsky's The Nutcracker... :punk:

I came to the conclusion that Danny Elfman must be Tchaikovsky reincarnation. And Tim Burton would be the perfect director to bring this fairytale on the silverscreen!!!

And all those beautiful boys (and girls) in tights... All those beautiful buttocks! :°D My head is spinning!!! :naughty: lol

helloooooo!!!

I just came back from Teatro Comunale, where I attended a magical performance of Tchaikovsky's The Nutcracker... :punk:

I came to the conclusion that Danny Elfman must be Tchaikovsky reincarnation. And Tim Burton would be the perfect director to bring this fairytale on the silverscreen!!!

And all those beautiful boys (and girls) in tights... All those beautiful buttocks! :°D My head is spinning!!! :naughty: lol

:o you little.................

:D:D:D:D

hi, everyone! back from london! :mf_rosetinted:

I'm seriously considering attending the rescheduled gigs, hope matt'll join too :wub2:

I did meet rebeka, she's funny. :biggrin2: hope she's got over her hangover by now LOL :bleh:

aurelien, em told me of your fab experience at the mika gig on the 2nd! :thumb_yello: I'd have LOVED to meet ya.. :boxed: too bad for the cancellation. we also had a blast at the party without mika on the 3rd, sorry you could not be there

Welcome back, everyone! I loved your London outfit, Avoca, especially the jacket. I wish that I could have been there, even if he did cancel. *sigh*

Wow Scut, your sig is awesome!

It goes with your av ;)

*Needs to find a big girl sig pic*

Oh well, fat bottomed lioness works just purrrfectly for moi :D

How are we all tonight???

Ok all, I'm off to bed now.

I'm going on an MFC diet until I get some eyedrops as it's now becomming brighter in the year and I'm dead in my chair.

So I think the next time I'll see you all properly and not just in passing will be on monday after I ditch school to go to Wellington with my mothe and get my LICM dvd.

*Excitement x1000,000*

Hi babe :D

Sad because no-one is replying my thread :(

Excited? Why???

oh because of the two gigs ( see below) and I can write christmas cards to two of my favourite yummy actors and they will actually get to them!

( you see i have another life besides MFC,,,its called Nuke)

do you know what that is?

go to my last post on the boyskissingboys thread and you will see what I mean

:das: :das:

oh because of the two gigs ( see below) and I can write christmas cards to two of my favourite yummy actors and they will actually get to them!

( you see i have another life besides MFC,,,its called Nuke)

do you know what that is?

go to my last post on the boyskissingboys thread and you will see what I mean

:das: :das:

Will do honey, goodnight *Waves goodbye and fades out*

I'm seriously considering attending the rescheduled gigs, hope matt'll join too :wub2:

I really hope so! :) we'll see what happens.

Anyway, I'm fuming with anger... As those of you who understand italian language can read here http://www.repubblica.it/2007/12/sezioni/politica/tensioni-unione-2/tensioni-unione-2/tensioni-unione-2.html , the italian minister of justice - along with his party - is publicly opposing a law that punishes sexual discrimination. I'm a little ashamed of being italian today. Especially since newspaper don't take a side and don't bother to explain the significance of this law.

I get Mastella's way of reasoning though: he thinks homosexuality is a vice (do you remember by any chance his former party buddy Rocco Buttiglione, who was expelled from the EU Parliament for saying that homosexuality is a sin?), just like stealing or murdering, hence discriminating this kind of behaviour is necessery to correct it.

I feel really sorry for Mastella and people like him who try all their best and use their power to impose their narrow point of view on others. No matter how hard they will struggle, they will be defeated someday. Hopefully.

Anyway, I'm fuming with anger... As those of you who understand italian language can read here http://www.repubblica.it/2007/12/sezioni/politica/tensioni-unione-2/tensioni-unione-2/tensioni-unione-2.html , the italian minister of justice - along with his party - is publicly opposing a law that punishes sexual discrimination. I'm a little ashamed of being italian today. Especially since newspaper don't take a side and don't bother to explain the significance of this law.

I get Mastella's way of reasoning though: he thinks homosexuality is a vice (do you remember by any chance his former party buddy Rocco Buttiglione, who was expelled from the EU Parliament for saying that homosexuality is a sin?), just like stealing or murdering, hence discriminating this kind of behaviour is necessery to correct it.

I feel really sorry for Mastella and people like him who try all their best and use their power to impose their narrow point of view on others. No matter how hard they will struggle, they will be defeated someday. Hopefully.

:sneaky2: I'm disgusted

still hope some terrorists put a bomb in Quirinale while politicians are in seduta plenaria {all at work..impossible}:thumbdown:..but this could happened only in my dreams of frustrated italian citizen who's not represented by this absurd government..they're destroying our nation:boxed:

:sneaky2: I'm disgusted

still hope some terrorists put a bomb in Quirinale while politicians are in seduta plenaria {all at work..impossible}:thumbdown:..but this could happened only in my dreams of frustrated italian citizen who's not represented by this absurd government..they're destroying our nation:boxed:

We have to wait the day they have to vote for increasing their salary. I wish we could spare Rita Levi-Montalcini, because she's one of the few italians who make me proud to be italian too!!!

Here's a pic of Clemente Mastella:

1425399392_3ea3404df0.jpg

Isn't he a cutie?

What the f?

What's going on in the world today?

I read this on Perez Hilton earlier today.

The US congress dropped the hate crimes bill. :(