The lesser-known bisexual flag. :thumb_yello:

Here is a wonderful website that I go to and am involved in :)

its from my city and has some fantastic thoughts , ideas, resources!

http://www.angelfire.com/bc3/bivictoria/

I was going to the support group for a while but don't go any more because

I am very confident in myself. Meeting someone on the other hand is not as easy...I mean I am in a relationship..what I mean is finding other bisexual women in town is like fishing for diamonds in the pacific ocean.

Thanks, Rebeka and Elanorelle. :original:

450pxbiflagsvgxn2.png

The pink represents attraction to the same sex, the blue represents attraction to the opposite sex and the purple represents attraction to both sexes. :thumb_yello:

Now all is clear. Thanks Scut.

Last thing with which you own me explanation is how you came to your nick?? My dictionary says "scut" means "tail" and monkey means monkey (-:

So something like "monkey with a tail"?? :shocked: Me personally I wouldn`t use the word monkey in my nick. It`s a funny animal.

A "scut monkey" is a person who is delegated "scut work" (i.e. boring, tedious, repetitive work) in a medical/healthcare setting. Usually it's students, trainees or interns. I'm quite often a scut monkey. "The Scut Monkey Manual", a medical guidebook, was inspired by the term. I use the nickname "Scut Monkey" in several places so I just carried it on to here.

My sig is a "present" that some MFCers made me to cheer me up. If you've ever heard of "Debbie Does Dallas" you'll get what it means. :roftl:

I see.

And I`ve never heard of "Debbie Does Dallas" but there is Wikipedia!

Hi Matt! how are you doing? what you been up to ?

I bought a really cool hoodie! I love it! I am so lucky to actually find it for sale in my city!!

woot!

g2331194629053Criminal%20Damage%20Venom%20Hood%20White%20Neon%20F.jpg

yay for the new hoodie! :D

I'm a little tired but fine,thanks! :) I'm listening countinuosly to Madonna's new song with Timberlake and Timbaland, 4 minutes to save the world... :D it's a live recording of a deejay set, so I can't really hear anything, but just to hear the chords progression is enough to keep me all fine and dandy!!! :mf_lustslow:

yay for the new hoodie! :D

I'm a little tired but fine,thanks! :) I'm listening countinuosly to Madonna's new song with Timberlake and Timbaland, 4 minutes to save the world... :D it's a live recording of a deejay set, so I can't really hear anything, but just to hear the chords progression is enough to keep me all fine and dandy!!! :mf_lustslow:

ah zi?:bleh: *tries to listen it somewhere* thanx 4 the info:thumb_yello:

Thanks, Rebeka and Elanorelle.

450pxbiflagsvgxn2.png

The pink represents attraction to the same sex, the blue represents attraction to the opposite sex and the purple represents attraction to both sexes. :thumb_yello:

ooohhh.. did someone tell mika..? :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

hi, everyone. SO busy 24 hrs a day are not enough.. :boxed:

I can come rarely online and frankly, I'm not that impressed of the sit I find on forum when I log in.. :boxed:

news on the gay front? I mean this thread front :mf_rosetinted:

ooohhh.. did someone tell mika..? :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

hi, everyone. SO busy 24 hrs a day are not enough.. :boxed:

I can come rarely online and frankly, I'm not that impressed of the sit I find on forum when I log in.. :boxed:

news on the gay front? I mean this thread front :mf_rosetinted:

hey avoca, how nice to see you here in a afternoon:huglove:

iv just popped in to catch up while im havin a cup of tea, i only just got up and it 2pm OMG

I wasn't going to point this out then I thought "f*ck censorship and people telling me that I focus on unimportant details"...

One of his scarves is the same as the bisexual flag.

I'm not saying that it means anything, he might have just liked the colours after all.

Aw I don't think he knows what the bisexual flag looks like.. Not many people do!

You're right, not may people know but a bisexual would know.

True.. I don't think he'd purposefully wear the bisexual flag around his neck though.. or maybe he would..

What do I know, I can't look inside the man's head! :naughty:

hey avoca, how nice to see you here in a afternoon:huglove:

iv just popped in to catch up while im havin a cup of tea, i only just got up and it 2pm OMG

hi, dear. in fact i should be to work now but in the afternoon office was closed. it's so cold outside.. I'm freezing. I shall make mysle fa cup of tea too.. :boxed:

hi, dear. in fact i should be to work now but in the afternoon office was closed. it's so cold outside.. I'm freezing. I shall make mysle fa cup of tea too.. :boxed:

LOl i should have been in work too but i stayed up to late last nite and couldn get up this morning, i did a sickie so close to xmas, im a bad bad girl:biggrin2: