thx, matt *hugs back* :wub2:

tia, have ya turned to jared..? :biggrin2: a friend of mine's a huge fan of 30stm and she 's followed them around on tour quite a bit, same as we do with mika. she's canadian. at one of the gig she went to, she got me a cd signed by all the band. :bleh:

I'm not sure I like his rockstar look, but jared's quite a doll, isn't he? :wub2:

thx, matt *hugs back* :wub2:

tia, have ya turned to jared..? :biggrin2: a friend of mine's a huge fan of 30stm and she 's followed them around on tour quite a bit, same as we do with mika. she's canadian. at one of the gig she went to, she got me a cd signed by all the band. :bleh:

I'm not sure I like his rockstar look, but jared's quite a doll, isn't he? :wub2:

Lol no i haven just turned to jared iv been a fan 4 years, since 'my so called life' ... Mika kinda turned up in2 my life feb and took over myspace but jared has taken it back nowadays. im seeing them in jan/feb cant wait.

so question.......

how many (if any) of you have told someone you know you have feelings for them? ermmm ill put it another way. you have this friend and you have fallen in love with them, would you tell them?

is it better 2 just stay friends and at least have that or risk the friendship, the freind mayb has no ideaaaa, i mean NO idea!!! and may freak? i dunno its just a question:bleh:

:roftl:

I love Ricky!

And yes, I'm old enough too. :naughty:

i was around the same age as them and it effected me so much, it was one of the best tv shows of our time.

jordan catalano:wub2: i eneved (?) angela!!!!

its weird it was that same programme that had me questioning my sexuallity.

i was around the same age as them and it effected me so much, it was one of the best tv shows of our time.

jordan catalano:wub2: i eneved (?) angela!!!!

its weird it was that same programme that had me questioning my sexuallity (god did i just say that allowed)

It really was great!

Can't believe they cancelled it after just one season.

Hehe and I think everyone goes through a phase where they question their sexuality.. It's puberty! :roftl:

yeah all around the same time:biggrin2:

i actually looked at the back of the dvd to see a date cos i cant work out when it was made but im thinking i was past puberty, then again im guessing so where they in real life:naughty:

the confusion of of liking both jordan and angela:wub2: Lol i remember it well!!!!

yeah all around the same time:biggrin2:

i actually looked at the back of the dvd to see a date cos i cant work out when it was made but im thinking i was past puberty, then again im guessing so where they in real life:naughty:

the confusion of of liking both jordan and angela:wub2: Lol i remember it well!!!!

It's from 1994 if I remember correctly.. But it was aired here later than that.

Gah it was such a great series. If they aired it again now it would still be a hit I'm sure! It's timeless. <3

I wasn't really into Angela.. I liked Jordan.. but I was more into Johnny Depp (21 Jump Street aired around the same time). :wub2:

It's from 1994 if I remember correctly.. But it was aired here later than that.

Gah it was such a great series. If they aired it again now it would still be a hit I'm sure! It's timeless. <3

I wasn't really into Angela.. I liked Jordan.. but I was more into Johnny Depp (21 Jump Street aired around the same time). :wub2:

yeah i looked it up well done 1994, a gold star 4 u!!!!!

i was never in2 johnny depp thou, i think mayb slightly in the 1st nitemare on elm street but then it went away....

rite im off 4 a walk with the dog, c ya

Is there a "bi" thread or a "bi-curious" thread? Or is this the "category". It doesn't matter to me really. I was just wondering. I'm new and not sure if I used the "search" right.

Nope there's just this one. But everyone is welcome here!

Is there a "bi" thread or a "bi-curious" thread? Or is this the "category". It doesn't matter to me really. I was just wondering. I'm new and not sure if I used the "search" right.

we are really nice here!

:) I am bisexual myself and I am very comfortable here!:)

you are most welcome here!

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

:welcomeani:

There isn't one because it's easier if everyone just hangs out here. There are plenty of bisexual or bi-curious people here. :original:

I like your name, by the way, it's one of my life philosophies. :thumb_yello:

hey Scut! how are things???? I really liked your explanation of

"scut"..that is exactly my work too! :sneaky2:

wow, I cannot believe I actually spent some time on forum today...:shocked: after like 20 days..? it felt like.. ever. :boxed:

Avoca, sweety. I've missed you. How are you doing? anything new?

life is good here! lots of things going on! I am so ready for February..its a spiritual quest for me....

see you later!

love Suzanne:wub2: :wub2: