Hi all, thanks for your wonderful insight ! Especially you, Scut, resident shrink!and Romis, I always enjoy your input...you are a wonderful person..:wink2::biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I guess its sort of one of those things...

love and lust I guess for me go together...most of the time being bisexual kind of sucks...or maybe its something else entirely...maybe I call my self bisexual as a crutch or fear of what i really am or feel that I am. I could say , oh the heck with it all..be free. But in reality, I am not entirely free. I love my boyfriend but something is missing and I could try to ignore it which I seem to do quite often or try to do and get even more deep into a mess. If I didn't have my music as an outlet to deal with some of this stuff, I'd think I would be in pretty bad shape. blehh...

You're making perfect sense. You've been very frank and honest today but don't regret it at all, it's refreshing and admirable.

Lust and love are two very different things and that complicated things further in my opinion: is lust without love for a person of the same sex enough to qualify as homosexuality (or bisexuality if in the case of both sexes)? I would say so, as plenty of heterosexual people feel only lust and not love yet still call themselves heterosexual.

That's a great point.

See, I consider myself to be heterosexual with an open mind..

I don't fall in love with women, just with guys... but I do lust over both.

When it comes to orientation I seperate the two, love and lust.

GAY, PROUD and HAPPY!

Welcome to the MFC!

Mika is christian, I know, but arabic is not a religion, it`s etnicity. He can be both. He surelly has something mediteranian/oriental in him, his looks as well as in nature. I myself sometimes think that I was born in Europe by mistake. The south is attracting me all the time, the weather, the mentality.. I like darker people, doesn`t matter what`s the origin. He could be Palestinian, I would admire him anyways. In Israel I had a love affair with an arabic girl.. it was interesting. I hope they have not married her off, as they do..

hello, everyone, including new posters in this thread. :bleh:

I KNOW arabic is an ethnicity and my reply was to your post talking about mika as an arab. he's not techincally an arab, lebanese have a different ethnicity that's more middle eastern than arab. it may sound silly and it's also probably due to my english, but there does is a difference.

I have a good lebanese friend and he was born musliman (but he's not a believer at all). he's a musician too, btw.

for lebanese people their independance and ethnicity is an important matter. it's an ancient and original culture, :bleh: that lives of its peculairity as well and of the fact it's the encounter of different religions and traditions, including the christian one.

I do see in mika a lot of middle eastern characteristics, as I posted, smt more to do with the south mediterranean world than the arabic one and I am not meaning it to part him from the arabic world, like this would be a bad thing. that's just how I seem him and I may be wrong o.c. :wink2:

re. your post about your "true" belongings, as for me, I could not be more european than I am LMAO :biggrin2: I bear location: europe for a reason. proud :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Rebeka: you don't have to put the sign again if you doesn't want to. I have no sign in my avatar. And Sariflor (a nice woman) has the male sign in her avatar,and everybody is intrigued about that. At first I thought Sariflor was a transvestite !!! :roftl:

Why don`t we all just remove the gender sign? Anyways as I noticed most of us in this thread already removed it, some might have never had it at all. In the end, heart has no gender.

Why don`t we all just remove the gender sign? Anyways as I noticed most of us in this thread already removed it, some might have never had it at all. In the end, heart has no gender.

Haha I never had it at all. Just didn't seem necessary to me.

That's a great point.

Diana...you are amazing...You gave me the clue I was needing...:naughty: Well, Scut's was a great point as well. Scut always has a great point (I don't like to call her Scut, but I dunno her name, so...whatever)

So, now we're two in the 'I'm-not-bi-I'm-a-hetero-with-open-mind' club!! haha glad to know...:roftl:

edit: three with lovely greta :bleh:

Can I promote your post?? Let's make an iniciative...perhaps some people think just like us...

That's a great point.

I don't fall in love with women, just with guys... but I do lust over both.

When it comes to orientation I seperate the two, love and lust.

Welcome to the MFC!

So, now we're two in the 'I'm-not-bi-I'm-a-hetero-with-open-mind' club!! haha glad to know...:roftl:

edit: three with lovely greta :bleh:

me too:thumb_yello:

plus I'm a bi-curious {hope to have understood the right meaning}:bleh:

Count me in. Always curious. Always open-minded. :wink2:

GAY, PROUD and HAPPY!

Dear Long, welcome in our gay, proud and happy (often) thread. It is an honour for us that your second posting is here. I guess my invitation was not in vain. Please do come more and write us something! You are sweet and your boyfriend too! Oh I repeat myself but what if it true! You were a dancing sun in London. Will we have a pleasure to see you again February? Or you will just go to the concerts on your continent and leave us all missing you, "longing for long" and heartbroken?

Do you take cocaine? :naughty:

Yeah well, I'm too vain to have needle tracks on my arm...Just kidding!

NO. Ibuprofen, acetaminophen, and caffeine are my only drug of choice. Taken ORALLY.

Can I promote your post?? Let's make an iniciative...perhaps some people think just like us...

Alright! Let`s start the remove-your-gender-sign campain! But how will we do it?? Will we jump into every post, like Freddie for "we don`t care" or Petra "did you vote?" ?? You can promote my post anyway anytime everywhere :punk:

NO. Ibuprofen, acetaminophen, and caffeine are my only drug of choice. Taken ORALLY.

:naughty: I was referring to Pulp Fiction you know. The powdering nose scene. Though the whole film was kind of a big nose powdering.

:naughty: I was referring to Pulp Fiction you know. The powdering nose scene. Though the whole film was kind of a big nose powdering.

I forgot...I am addicted to....

the "Mika" drug. Sometimes it makes me :woot_jump: Other times it makes me:hypo:

ist2_3801474_medicine_bottle.jpg

*shame shame on me - runs away*

Dear Long, welcome in our gay, proud and happy (often) thread. It is an honour for us that your second posting is here. I guess my invitation was not in vain. Please do come more and write us something! You are sweet and your boyfriend too! Oh I repeat myself but what if it true! You were a dancing sun in London. Will we have a pleasure to see you again February? Or you will just go to the concerts on your continent and leave us all missing you, "longing for long" and heartbroken?

omg, backpacker is long????!!! hello-ooo! :punk: welcome here! how lovely to finally have ya on the form! *sends hug* I'm the red head with ringmaster costume :naughty:

the "Mika" drug. Sometimes it makes me :woot_jump: Other times it makes me:hypo:

Haha! I thought that something was missing in your list!

But you/we are lucky it`s legal.

OK...but don't abuse of the acetaminophen, bad for you liver.

Scut knows more than I, she could tell you the exact results of that mixture of things...:naughty:

the "Mika" drug. Sometimes it makes me Other times it makes me:hypo:

ist2_3801474_medicine_bottle.jpg

:roftl::lmao: We'll get soon addicted to it. I hope it's not withdrew from the pharmacy market...WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THE SIDE EFFECTS!!!...("Orally! Ha"??? :shocked: Is that what I'm thinking of?? Ooh...You naughty...Mika puts himself the medicine and we...hehe...hehe...

Yes it`s him. Check his dedication thread:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11152

Ohh you found him!! he is the nice korean-like guy, isn't he?:biggrin2:

Hi Romi! Yes, do you know him?

I read the first page of the missing thread...No, I didn't have the chance to be in London...:thumbdown: So I don't know him

sorry for my comments...they're a bit... ahmn...how to say it...horny today :naughty: because my 'honesty attack' is still going. But I won't erase them...Is good that you see that I'm an imperfect human being...haha. For example I'm an addicted...To Mika, of course...