I REALLy hope the gay thread comes alive again, cause that's the only serial /chats thread I have ever posted in regularly.. :boxed:

Well they chased us out of the Knitting thread claiming that we are too openly perverse so I`ll stick to this one again. And I will try to behave. :bleh:

I'm fine! A little tired though, it's getting quite late.

How are you? Haven's seen you around in a while!

I'm super, lol. I always come to see the forum, but I'm too lazy to comment, :blush-anim-cl: .

what time is there? here 8:21 pm .

I'm super, lol. I always come to see the forum, but I'm too lazy to comment, :blush-anim-cl: .

what time is there? here 8:21 pm .

Well I'm glad you found the energy to post in here tonight! :naughty:

So how were your holidays? Got any big plans for new years eve?

It's 3.27 am here by the way.

Well I'm glad you found the energy to post in here tonight! :naughty:

So how were your holidays? Got any big plans for new years eve?

It's 3.27 am here by the way.

oh, it's very late.. you should be in bed ! :bleh:

My holidays were like any other normal day.. :mf_rosetinted: and it will be the same with new years eve..

what about you? r u going to party ? get drunk? get high? get lay? lol, joking.. :biggrin2:

oh, it's very late.. you should be in bed ! :bleh:

My holidays were like any other normal day.. :mf_rosetinted: and it will be the same with new years eve..

what about you? r u going to party ? get drunk? get high? get lay? lol, joking.. :biggrin2:

Haha I probably should be but this place is keeping me awake!

That and the South Park marathon on Comedy Central. :naughty:

Mine were pretty much the same as yours. I've been sick last week so there was no partying of any kind going on.

Sadly there are no plans for all the above mentioned things either! New Years will be spent with family, how boring!

Haha I probably should be but this place is keeping me awake!

That and the South Park marathon on Comedy Central. :naughty:

Mine were pretty much the same as yours. I've been sick last week so there was no partying of any kind going on.

Sadly there are no plans for all the above mentioned things either! New Years will be spent with family, how boring!

oh! I love South Park! and Cartman is great :) I loved that episode in which he kills the parents of a guy that stole him money or something.. and then the guy eats them in some sauce.. :blink: crazy..

yep.. boring boring ...:thumbdown: --- So tell me Diana, what do you do, are you in college or do u work?

oh! I love South Park! and Cartman is great :) I loved that episode in which he kills the parents of a guy that stole him money or something.. and then the guy eats them in some sauce.. :blink: crazy..

yep.. boring boring ...:thumbdown: --- So tell me Diana, what do you do, are you in college or do u work?

Hahaha yeah that one was brilliant. Earlier tonight the one with Michael Jefferson was on. I swear the first time I saw that one I nearly pissed myself laughing. :roftl:

Well I shall tell you!

I'm still in uni where I study Social Work. I'm in my 2nd year of a 4 year course. I do work experience at a psychiatric facility where I work with people who are addicted to drugs and/or alcohol and on top of that also have a psych disorded (mostly schizophrenia). I really love it!

I work as a temp at a notary office (as a receptionist) every once in a while but that's a bit dull.

So what do you do? (How old are you by the way?)

Hahaha yeah that one was brilliant. Earlier tonight the one with Michael Jefferson was on. I swear the first time I saw that one I nearly pissed myself laughing. :roftl:

Well I shall tell you!

I'm still in uni where I study Social Work. I'm in my 2nd year of a 4 year course. I do work experience at a psychiatric facility where I work with people who are addicted to drugs and/or alcohol and on top of that also have a psych disorded (mostly schizophrenia). I really love it!

I work as a temp at a notary office (as a receptionist) every once in a while but that's a bit dull.

So what do you do? (How old are you by the way?)

:naughty:

ooh... you study something really cool ! Social work is great to help people :) And your work at the facility seems cool !! How cool to work with people with those problems, to be able to help them or just analyze them.. :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

I'm 18. I just finished school and right now I'm in vacations. I do....nothing, lol. Next year I will start university in March.. before that, in January and February I'm going to London! :) exciting! I'm going to see Mika for the first time!

Btw.. I like you pics in Flickr, I like "Dish" and Mika shirtless, also his Mikey playing.. And the draw of the singer of AFI... and YO, MO, LEARNING. lol

COOL! :bleh:

I get what you mean. FB creeps me out too, but everyone uploads photos there so I had to join.

I'm a complete George Orwell fangirl, by the way. :wub2:

Wow that sounds really fascinating.

That's why I joined too, to view other people's pictures.. I don't actually do anything on there to prevent people from seeing what hour I was online and whatnot.

And it is really interesting yeah! A far cry from fashion design and tachnics (which I have a diploma in). :naughty:

ooh... you study something really cool ! Social work is great to help people :) And your work at the facility seems cool !! How cool to work with people with those problems, to be able to help them or just analyze them..

I'm 18. I just finished school and right now I'm in vacations. I do....nothing, lol. Next year I will start university in March.. before that, in January and February I'm going to London! :) exciting! I'm going to see Mika for the first time!

Btw.. I like you pics in Flickr, I like "Dish" and Mika shirtless, also his Mikey playing.. And the draw of the singer of AFI... and YO, MO, LEARNING. lol

COOL! :bleh:

Yeah it's really nice! There people are basically already beyond help in the sense that they've been addicted too long to actually be able to quit. So they get medicine for their psych issues and therapy if they want to (or are forced to by law). All I have to do is sit there and talk with them, mostly smalltalk.

They watch a lot of MTV..

What will you study at uni in march?

And which gig are you going to? I'm going the 26th! It would be cool to see you there!

Thanks for the compliments about my pics by the way! I try. :naughty:

Damn this politics/abortion thread has turned into a heated discussion!

Yeah it's really nice! There people are basically already beyond help in the sense that they've been addicted too long to actually be able to quit. So they get medicine for their psych issues and therapy if they want to (or are forced to by law). All I have to do is sit there and talk with them, mostly smalltalk.

They watch a lot of MTV..

What will you study at uni in march?

And which gig are you going to? I'm going the 26th! It would be cool to see you there!

Thanks for the compliments about my pics by the way! I try. :naughty:

Damn this politics/abortion thread has turned into a heated discussion!

oh, I see.. Interesting job anyway. kinda sad too.

In university I'm going to do generals in the 1st year, that means humanities, things like sport, philosophy.. just an intro to the uni. It's obligatory, and then I will start Journalism or Philology, probably journalism.

I'm also going to study in another university, starting in May, photography :=)

About the gigs.. I still don't know.. I don't have a ticket yet, lol... I'm waiting to get to London to buy it.. or maybe tomorrow, I just don't know if my card is full or not, lol. I will like to go the 25 and 26.. to see the Apollo Hammersmith and Carling Academy :=)

ohh.. Don't know about that thread.. Haven't read it.. I knew it was going to end in a big discussion and I prefer to stay out of those... but I have my views on things of course. :biggrin2:

OMG Diana, are you tired yet?

What time is it for you?

Not really but I should probably go to bed soon anyway.

It's 4.47 am.

oh, I see.. Interesting job anyway. kinda sad too.

In university I'm going to do generals in the 1st year, that means humanities, things like sport, philosophy.. just an intro to the uni. It's obligatory, and then I will start Journalism or Philology, probably journalism.

I'm also going to study in another university, starting in May, photography :=)

About the gigs.. I still don't know.. I don't have a ticket yet, lol... I'm waiting to get to London to buy it.. or maybe tomorrow, I just don't know if my card is full or not, lol. I will like to go the 25 and 26.. to see the Apollo Hammersmith and Carling Academy :=)

ohh.. Don't know about that thread.. Haven't read it.. I knew it was going to end in a big discussion and I prefer to stay out of those... but I have my views on things of course. :biggrin2:

Oh that sounds great! You could do photojournalism with your two studies! :naughty:

There's usually tickets available at the last minute so hopefully you'll be able to get one! Who are you going with?

You should come over to say hi the 26th at least! :biggrin2:

I think sometimes I have too strong an opinion.. I should've stayed out of there aswell... probably.. haha

Not really but I should probably go to bed soon anyway.

It's 4.47 am.

Oh that sounds great! You could do photojournalism with your two studies! :naughty:

There's usually tickets available at the last minute so hopefully you'll be able to get one! Who are you going with?

I think sometimes I have too strong an opinion.. I should've stayed out of there aswell... probably.. haha

Haha, you're adicted... BADLY! :P

It's 4:48pm here and sunny ;)

Haha, you're adicted... BADLY! :P

It's 4:48pm here and sunny ;)

I got sucked into the politics thread!!

Haha nah, I'm always up this late.. so it's ok.

But I guess I should really go to bed now.. so I wish you both a very good night!

xxxx

yes.. that's what I want.. photojournalism! national geographic! lol

yeah.. anyway if there are not tickets when Im going to buy them I will go because I have to see Mika! I'm going to see him whatever it takes! lol

I don't have anyone to go with yet.. I want to go with a boy I like, love, want, and more, lol.. but he's far from London, and he's not sure if he's going. :( lol.. I will make some friends in London and I will see you there anyways :blush-anim-cl:

yep... I don't like to fight, that's why I stay out of those topics.. Like: is mika gay?.. lol. it always ends in a discussion.. and I think some people are really stupid because they deny it (that he's gay), so.. I better :mf_rosetinted:

I'm reading it at the moment. I'm appalled at some of the views. I would never have imagined seeing them on the MFC. :boxed:

I was shocked more than appalled.

And I don't think I've ever posted this much in one thread before.. not on the MFC anyway, :naughty:

hello! so it's true: the fun in this thread starts when I'm offline, eh..? :blink: one could get the impression she's not wanted, you see...:sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

I kinda snoop in the politics thread last nite, cause I saw it was racing at speed light, but I'm not interested in politics, very far from the american politics either, so I didn't have smt interesting to post. when I lurked though, i found it turned into a thread against/pro abortion, which made me sad cause religion has to get into everything ... :boxed: if people with certain beliefs start to post here, god knows what comes up.. "it should be invented a medicine against homosexuality".. :mf_rosetinted: or s**t like that..

I started off surprised, moved on to shocked but now I'm at apalled-levels. I don't know if I should continue reading on or not let alone write a reply. :boxed:

Hmm well you started reading now anyway.. so you might aswell reply.

I mean, you shouldn't hold back! :mf_rosetinted:

hello! so it's true: the fun in this thread starts when I'm offline, eh..? :blink: one could get the impression she's not wanted, you see...:sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

I kinda snoop in the politics thread last nite, cause I saw it was racing at speed light, but I'm not interested in politics, very far from the american politics either, so I didn't have smt interesting to post. when I lurked though, i found it turned into a thread against/pro abortion, which made me sad cause religion has to get into everything ... :boxed: if people with certain beliefs start to post here, god knows what comes up.. "it should be invented a medicine against homosexuality".. :mf_rosetinted: or s**t like that..

yeah..Avoca...I agree....I disheartens me...that is why I try to stay away politics unless it has something to do with the economy or health care.

sigh..

Suzanne

Happy New Year!

I haven’t had time read the long thread about politics yet, but I will, that’s for sure!:wink2:

And especially since I saw Scut Monkey participated too!

Diana, your posts was so important to keep a balance, I think as Europeans we have a lot in common, our countries history and tradition of democratic parties with a big influence?

Politics can be hard to understand, politicians hard to trust sometimes, but it is necessary, it's the foundation to our whole community the way I see it.:thumb_yello:

I agree, I was glad to see Diana and Babz but as well as Babs and Christine restoring a bit of balance to the discussion. In my opinion it was a breath of fresh air amongst the stuffy constrained views of young people who have yet to experience the subjects that they were talking about.

I wonder what will happen when we start discussing gay the issue of rights? I'm busy today but hopefully tomorrow I'll post there what I think about the subject. I may quote some of the great ideas that I've seen in this thread over there.

Wow, that would be so interesting!:thumb_yello:

On a forum like this, who honours an artist who in his turn honours the dissident (I have no idea if this is the right word but I hope you understand what I’m trying to say) discussing gay rights would be a way to clear the air.:wink2:

And especially since I saw Scut Monkey participated too!

Diana, your posts was so important to keep a balance, I think as Europeans we have a lot in common, our countries history and tradition of democratic parties with a big influence?

Politics can be hard to understand, politicians hard to trust sometimes, but it is necessary, it's the foundation to our whole community the way I see it.:thumb_yello:

I agree, I was glad to see Diana and Babz but as well as Babs and Christine restoring a bit of balance to the discussion. In my opinion it was a breath of fresh air amongst the stuffy constrained views of young people who have yet to experience the subjects that they were talking about.

Wow that's really nice to hear. I thought I was being very fair and not really judgemental in my arguments but when people started taking offense I questioned whether or not I'd been too harsh in expressing my views.. but then I read back some things and though "nope, there's no reason for anyone to take offense to any of this."

I'm just glad I got it confirmed by the two of you.

I wonder what will happen when we start discussing the issue of gay rights? I'm busy today but hopefully tomorrow I'll post there what I think about the subject. I may quote some of the great ideas that I've seen in this thread over there.

When it comes to gay rights I don't think anyone here is going to come out and say that they shouldn't have the same rights as non-gays, even if they do feel it that way.

I'm very curious to see what turn the politics thread will take.