Blue Sky

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With Alan, I mean his diversity of roles. He's done some really different things over the years. With Mika, I mean his music. I'll wait till he's got a few albums under his belt first before I start commenting on that.

OK, so that was just my French dirty mind :blush-anim-cl: (we French call that having a 'key-hole-shaped-mind...') working overtime.

To my defense, Alan first married a woman ; I believe he is married now or at least partnered to an American designer or painter, something like that -DDG :drool:, wouldn't kick the guy out of my bed :licks_lips: !-. So he is rather whimsical in his sexual orientations too.

Good for him, best way not to miss an opportunity :wink2:.

And yes, let's wait for the next few albums to see if Mika only goes on enchanting us :wub2: or if he can surprise :boxed: us as well.

Would be on the second but who knows ?

The one where Alan is interviewed and grilled about his alleged relationship with Mika.

Okay, I get it!:roftl:

For a minute I thought you had a link or some other kind of reference to the interview, like who did it, was it on You Tube, in a newspaper and so on…

How long time ago…:blink:

Just curious because I’m a big fan of Alan Cummings.:wink2:

He did a very cute interview in some of the American talk shows…but sadly enough I can’t remember which…I think it was the red haired guy…

Anyway he was talking about his wedding in London which had taken place at an ice skate rink; all the guests had been skating!:wub2:

No Wendi I have seen/have that one already but never seen one where he is grilled by the amazingly sexy guyliner wearer Alan Cumming (such an unfortunate name! and no S..naughty MIKA!) about a relationship!!...why am I always attracted to gay men????!!!!

I love the one you linked as he is like us when we speak to him all stuttery and trying to say the right thing, then it it sounds ok in your head..then afterwards you think WTF did I say and why???? ....we all need Maureen to stop the nerves and get us to speak from the right places....abso fuking loutely!!! :roftl:

Id3 can you send a link pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!

xx

Edited by daisylou
I am a dick who can't spell!

Possibly. I had typed a post before reading yours :

'Have found the weird interview on utube :

First part is called : ‘Holy Moly interrogates Alan Cumming’ (short one, doesn’t talk about Mika there).

Second part : ‘When Holy Moly met… Alan Cumming’ (must be there that he mentions Mika, couldn’t watch it through, had pbs with my connection).

I must say that Alan Cumming wearing too short pants showing his hairy legs, making fruity faces with his too small mouth when thinking a question over before answering it and having obviously had his hair done in an unbecoming dark brown to hide the grey spots is not an experience I am going to renew at dinner time :rolls_eyes:…

But we don’t like the guy because he is attractive, do we ? And he is such a remarkable actor : again, 'Aniversary Party', a real treat :cheerful_h4h:!

I copied somewhere a long interview (easy to find through ‘Google’) where Alan talks about his unhappy childhood –hard father, weak and tender mother- and lots of other very personal stuff ; most interesting :thumb_yello:.

Just checked, definitely not : that's the one where Alan interviews Mika, not the one where he is interviewed, among other topics, about him.

My previous post should help you find the two parts I am referring to ; if I could find it, believe you me anybody can !

Cheers,

Id3

[quote name=

I copied somewhere a long interview (easy to find through ‘Google’) where Alan talks about his unhappy childhood –hard father' date=' weak and tender mother- and lots of other very personal stuff ; most interesting :thumb_yello:.[/quote]

Browsing again Google on Alan, have just found another very interesting if oldish Observer interview , called 'Alan Cumming, The acceptable face of sexual ambiguity'.

Find and enjoy :wink2: !

'Would bet on the second', of course. Effing typos !

Don't be so hard on yourself my dear there is a button that says EDIT at the bottom of the post...you can change your mistakes...not like on utube or mikasounds!!!! and I should know! :blush-anim-cl:

xx