The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

Oh no, our school does this new thing called 21st century science. It sucks! I didnt take Triple because im not that good at it, but they scrapped double in favour for that.

I do French (rubbish at), Music, Geography (rubbish at), Religion (surprisingly good at - i think im going to become a vicar... :naughty: ), and all the other compulsary ones.

I got to drop Graphics though. I was failing, predicted an F, so they just let me drop it!

Oh my old school is doing that i think! Is that like, where you don't actually do science and just write about moral issues or something? :P My friends may have exagerated on the "not doing science" bit :P

Ooh I do french and Geography, rubbish at french, i can just about say "my name is jenni" and that stuff :P

We have to do R.S but i'm quite good at it, i managed to get an A in my mocks without talking about religion at all :P

I'm thinking about dropping french, i need an extra few lessons a week to do my art, which i am also failing :rotfl:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh my old school is doing that i think! Is that like, where you don't actually do science and just write about moral issues or something? :P My friends may have exagerated on the "not doing science" bit :P

Ooh I do french and Geography, rubbish at french, i can just about say "my name is jenni" and that stuff :P

We have to do R.S but i'm quite good at it, i managed to get an A in my mocks without talking about religion at all :P

I'm thinking about dropping french, i need an extra few lessons a week to do my art, which i am also failing :rotfl:

That's basically it.

Sorry about the delay! I watched a movie.

And i wished i hadn't.

It was RUBBISH!

That's 2 hours of my life i'll never see again!!!! :doh: What a stupid ending!!!!! :mad3: :mad3:

That's basically it.

Sorry about the delay! I watched a movie.

And i wished i hadn't.

It was RUBBISH!

That's 2 hours of my life i'll never see again!!!! :doh: What a stupid ending!!!!! :mad3: :mad3:

hehe, what film was it?

• 2 weeks later...