The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

i remember telling my husband that i wasn't gonna watch the brits and then mika was on and i ended up listening to the whole thing and gald i did! what's everyones fav song mine is def grace kelly although i do like lollypop and happy ending not too sure about billy brown

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i remember telling my husband that i wasn't gonna watch the brits and then mika was on and i ended up listening to the whole thing and gald i did! what's everyones fav song mine is def grace kelly although i do like lollypop and happy ending not too sure about billy brown

Hiya bex!

Happy Ending is probably my favourite.

It was a great show, although Ozzy didnt say much..... i think they were keeping him fairly low key....

Lmao at the Arctic Monkeys! Making Yorkshire proud as usual....... :naughty:

think with the ozzy thing they had been warned b4 it went on air and then i heard thet there was gonna b a 30 second delay on the broadcast so it wasn't really live live a bit more like when big brother is ment to be live but yet there is always that annoying background sound they put on just so you can't hear what they are saying. But yeah otherwise it was a great show:punk: