The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

Oh Freddie... the bacon was absolutely delicious... mmmmmmmmmm...

Alrighty... have fun packing! :naughty:

And have fun studying Sarah!

:naughty:

Studying...? Fun??? :naughty: Well, its an awful day outside so its ok to study today!

I suppose i'll put on a bit of music and i'll be alrightyy!!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Studying...? Fun??? :naughty: Well, its an awful day outside so its ok to study today!

I suppose i'll put on a bit of music and i'll be alrightyy!!

Yeah well... I'm that boredlately, I'd be happy o be studying... I'm seriously considering going back to uni and doing something else... like IT or something...

Hiya!

Sorry it's so quiet in here - everyone's either in London or studying (like me!!) :biggrin2:

How is everyone? We're trying to book flights for a holiday.... nightmare!! They just dont fly at realistic times.... why do i want to fly at 3 in the morning???? :boxed::blink:

Maybe you would if you're an insomniac...

Where are you going?

Yeh London is the culprit ....:shocked:

<drinks coffee and wakes up>

I BLAME LONDON! :sneaky2:

Yeah well... I'm that boredlately, I'd be happy o be studying... I'm seriously considering going back to uni and doing something else... like IT or something...

Maybe you would if you're an insomniac...

Where are you going?

Ahhhh, it's only Alicante, i go there every year but this year me and my cousin are going. it'll be a right laugh!

I need a good airline though. Im not flying easyjet again, i hate them. I hate all budget airlines....

I BLAME LONDON! :sneaky2:

Ahhhh, it's only Alicante, i go there every year but this year me and my cousin are going. it'll be a right laugh!

I need a good airline though. Im not flying easyjet again, i hate them. I hate all budget airlines....

Oh... I guess easyjet are as good as Jetstar...

hehe... Jetstaaaaaaaar! :lmfao:

(honestly, don't ask, I could get myself in a wee bit of trouble if I explain it... )

Oh... I guess easyjet are as good as Jetstar...

hehe... Jetstaaaaaaaar! :lmfao:

(honestly, don't ask, I could get myself in a wee bit of trouble if I explain it... )

Easyjet, ryanair, they all suck. you dont get a TV or nothing.

We've booked now, with Thomas Cook. Theyre alright i suppose - not the best, but at least they have TVs and comfier seats. It's only 2 1/2 hours but it's alright. And the flight times are good.

:woot_jump: Wow! Im so excited about this now!!! Yipeeeee!!!

I love Manchester Airport..... duty free..... awww wow. *calms self down*

Thursday hun :thumb_yello:

No to MacDonalds!!!

How about Argos .. bit of shelf stacking?

Yeah! Definately not macdonalds. It makes your skin go bad.

I tried Morrisons, but they have no positions for 16 year olds right now they said..... :sneaky2:

I sent a CV to the Deep aswell, you know the huge aquarium thing in Hull. Even if i work in the gift shop i dont care - i just need some money!!!

How are you Freddie??? How's the rib - it should be better now shouldnt it?

Aussie thread :naughty:...

He came in just before I left and said his boob radar was going off... but never said anything...

Honestly, have you ever known Freddie to be scared off by a boob convo?

There was also mention of doing stuff in front of a camera...

Aussie thread :naughty:...

He came in just before I left and said his boob radar was going off... but never said anything...

Honestly, have you ever known Freddie to be scared off by a boob convo?

There was also mention of doing stuff in front of a camera...

Maybe he was at work or something????

Trust you aussies!

Grrr. I just cant get this maths thing to work out. Its doing my head in!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No matter what i do, it just wont work!!!!

Good chance he was...

you know we can't help ourselves... it all started with threats of drunken videos of me and soangel being sold on ebay... we decided if they're gonna be sold, may as well make it interesting...

What maths thing?

He would probably have got done if someone had seen him reading that..... I dont know....... :bleh:

Im still doing this revision thing. It's unbelievably boring, plus i have a blocked ear so i cant really listen to much music.....

I wish i was australian, because then i could at least do revision on the beach or something..........

Yeah, I keep forgetting he's at work when these sorts of convos come up in there...

Yuck... revision... I hated maths at school... well I liked i till I moved here...

I guess... that would then mean you'd live in Sydney or something...

*looks at time* crap... I'll have to move onto my puter soon...

Yeah, I keep forgetting he's at work when these sorts of convos come up in there...

Yuck... revision... I hated maths at school... well I liked i till I moved here...

I guess... that would then mean you'd live in Sydney or something...

*looks at time* crap... I'll have to move onto my puter soon...

Its the worst subject. Im not really good in anything, except music. And Religious Studies. I got an A in my mocks for it, which was the highest i got - i think i'm just going to become a vicar when i leave school or something..... :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

(Even though i'd hardly call myself religious.....)

I always imagine it as the middle of the night in Australia. I have no idea why. Like, you never have daylight or anything!