Sarah_loves_mika

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not at all. :bleh:

Yep!! they stopped making the original ones in 1999 and bought out the new millenium series or whatever theyre called....... :mf_rosetinted:

I used to collect them!!

Do you remember, when Walkers crisps did that football promotion, and instead of Cheese and Onion you got "cheese and Owen"???? "Smokey Beckham" for Smokey Bacon and "Salt and Lineker" For salt and vinegar??!!!

They were my staple diet!!! Plus, you also got free Pogz in them from time to time........ Star Wars Pogz!!!!!!!! :punk:

I loved Pogz. Great game.

The beanie babies were late 90's. I have a nice collection.

I liked to think i collected them... but i only had about 20 and i always cut the tags off :naughty:

Yep!! they stopped making the original ones in 1999 and bought out the new millenium series or whatever theyre called.......

I used to collect them!!

Do you remember, when Walkers crisps did that football promotion, and instead of Cheese and Onion you got "cheese and Owen"???? "Smokey Beckham" for Smokey Bacon and "Salt and Lineker" For salt and vinegar??!!!

They were my staple diet!!! Plus, you also got free Pogz in them from time to time........ Star Wars Pogz!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah! and then the ones you wanted were always retired, that annoyed me :thumbdown:

AND OMGOSH at the walkers crisps!! I completely forgot about that! And do you remember when salt and vinegar was blue, and cheese and onion was green? I still haven't got over that, they should switch back :bleh:

ok I'm learning a lot of british kidz culture:naughty:

blobby.jpg

:shocked: that's scary!!!

his voice is much scarier :P It sounds like some weird robot thing, but i loved him :wub2:

Mr Blobby and Noel were jut amazing, i'm still waiting for mr blobby to appear on "deal or no deal" :naughty:

I liked to think i collected them... but i only had about 20 and i always cut the tags off :naughty:

Oh yeah! and then the ones you wanted were always retired, that annoyed me :thumbdown:

AND OMGOSH at the walkers crisps!! I completely forgot about that! And do you remember when salt and vinegar was blue, and cheese and onion was green? I still haven't got over that, they should switch back :bleh:

I have around 40 and they all have tags on.

They should swap them back. Who wants to start a petition?

gotta go now!!! wow! Its been such a great time tonight!!! :punk:

If you get called up to make a part 2, Sarah, Jenni, go ahead and make it.

I'll catch you all tomorrow!!!! :huglove:

Goodnight :huglove:

I have around 40 and they all have tags on.

They should swap them back. Who wants to start a petition?

When i was younger i'd much rather have played wtih them than put them on a shelf :P

hehe, i just wanna know why they were switched :thumbdown:

Coco pops also went through a name-change phase, "choco krispies" =\ i refused to buy them whilst they were called that and then they changed back like 2 months later :naughty:

When i was younger i'd much rather have played wtih them than put them on a shelf :P

hehe, i just wanna know why they were switched :thumbdown:

Coco pops also went through a name-change phase, "choco krispies" =\ i refused to buy them whilst they were called that and then they changed back like 2 months later :naughty:

Mine are just in a bag now. I haven't looked at them in a while.

:roftl: :roftl: I prefer them to be called coco pops.

Mine are just in a bag now. I haven't looked at them in a while.

:roftl: :roftl: I prefer them to be called coco pops.

:P My mum keeps trying to get me to throw my old cuddly's away, including beanie babies! :P i refuse :naughty:

Yeah, coco pops tasted better than choco krispies :bleh:

:P My mum keeps trying to get me to throw my old cuddly's away, including beanie babies! :P i refuse :naughty:

Yeah, coco pops tasted better than choco krispies :bleh:

I have all my cuddly toys from when I was little. I can't part with them.

I'm off to bed now.

Goodnight :huglove:

hahah its sad saw tags and millions and i just NEW u guys were talking bout beanie babies, what ever happened to them anyways?

i was thinking bout mine a few days ago...duno what happened to them i think my "I HATE TOYS" dad threw them out cause i was "too old"

BAH!!!

how is everyone tonite?

hahah its sad saw tags and millions and i just NEW u guys were talking bout beanie babies, what ever happened to them anyways?

i was thinking bout mine a few days ago...duno what happened to them i think my "I HATE TOYS" dad threw them out cause i was "too old"

BAH!!!

how is everyone tonite?

:naughty: They got rubbish because all the good ones retired :bleh:

lool! My mum is trying to throw all of mine out, i've resisted so far :naughty:

yeh they all turned into bears and all the animals seemed to dissapear....

mind you i remember there was a amaaasive sale on them all at one point when they were going out of fashion...wonder if they are worth anything now??

*goes on ebay*

lol highest at a fiver it seems :S

i remeember the days they were estimated to go for hundreds

aww i miss the olden day, everything is wreked now!!

like computer games too they re release all the classics and advance them in grraphics so its 3D and it just ruins it!!