The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

:sneaky2:

This can be the anti-hugh thread then.... :wink2:

I dont know what it is about him that freaks me out! Maybe the fact he throws baked beans at the paparazzi??

I liked him until when trying to find a video on youtube to prove he is sexy - came across one about beinf handcuffed - he was so so rude! Bastard!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I liked him until when trying to find a video on youtube to prove he is sexy - came across one about beinf handcuffed - he was so so rude! Bastard!

I dont mind his filthiness, it's just there's something about him i dont like!

filthiness is good! The filthier the british actor the better.... :thumb_yello::bleh:

I just watched the video! He's such an arse! he's like 'Ok, youre pissing me off now! Do you have the key??' :naughty:

This is it>

I didnt know there were that many people who didnt like hugh!

I love hugh grant! Especially in Music and Lyrics...

I really don't blame him for getting pissed off though! I would! She was such a loser and he was good not to lose it with her....

:roftl::naughty::lmao:

I just had visions of you velcro-ing yourself to Mika!!!!!! :bleh:

I would handcuff myself to Russell Brand or Noel Fielding. Knowing them, it'd be a bloody turn on for them.

Beats me why any sane person would want to hancuff themselves to a celeb, but whatever turns you on.

I suppose at a push I might velcro myself to Mika after a few pints of vodka, but that's just my project for 2008 :mf_rosetinted:

My mum got music and lyrics for christmas, i refuse to watch it with her though! Just because i don't like Spew.

I love hugh grant! Especially in Music and Lyrics...

I really don't blame him for getting pissed off though! I would! She was such a loser and he was good not to lose it with her....

Sorry to randomly burge into this thread xD

But i'm hoping someone here has done the SAT's in KS3 (Year 9)

Are they anything to really worry about?

I have my mocks next week and i've only just been told and i'm stressing out about =/

Are they important?

xD

I have my mocks next week and i've only just been told and i'm stressing out about =/

Are they important?

xD

SAT's really aren't too important, it's just to make the shcool look good really, and to decide whcih classes you should be put in next year (if you're school has the whole "top maths class" thing.

They're not that difficult either really, you'll never need to look at them again when you leave school, not like GCSE's and A-Levels :)

SAT's really aren't too important, it's just to make the shcool look good really, and to decide whcih classes you should be put in next year (if you're school has the whole "top maths class" thing.

They're not that difficult either really, you'll never need to look at them again when you leave school, not like GCSE's and A-Levels :)

Thanks =]

I tend to worry about stuff so much, but now i can just tell myself to get over it and hope i do ok xD

Are they important?

xD

Not really. Obviously try and do as well as you can for them but don't get too stressed out about them. They don't really count towards anything except putting you into groups for next year right?

Not doing well could mean being put into a lower set in Year 10 and only being entered for foundation level in that particular subject for GCSE (or at least that was how it worked at our school)

Providing you learn the material they're not too difficult in comparison to post-GCSE exams.

I would handcuff myself to Russell Brand or Noel Fielding. Knowing them, it'd be a bloody turn on for them.

:roftl: I'd say that was highly dangerous!!! Especially with Russell. Or very smart, depending on how you look at it...:wink2:

I'm making Mika a velcro shirt, if anyone wants to contribute:mf_rosetinted: Phase One of my masterplan.

Thanks =]

I tend to worry about stuff so much, but now i can just tell myself to get over it and hope i do ok xD

Hehe, I'm the complete opposite, i don't really worry enough. Except for now, i'm doing rubbish on all my coursework and everything and I have a GCSE on the 24th of this month.

SATs also might contribute to your predicted grades for GCSE's i think, not sure though. But they don't reall ymatter, if anything they just put extra pressure on you :thumbdown:

Are they important?

xD

I think SATs are a waste of time; I'm an ex teacher, I got out before SATs and I'm thankful for that. Now, I hate that my kids have to do them.

They exist to give the government feedback for their mindless lists, no other good reason.

As others have said, your school may use them for setting purposes in KS4 but the results shouldn't prevent you from entering any GCSEs you want to do.

If you are worried, why not have a chat to a teacher about them? My guess is, most teachers don't rate them as important and will be sympathetic and should be able to explain to you what the results will be used for within the school.

I think SATs are a waste of time; I'm an ex teacher, I got out before SATs and I'm thankful for that. Now, I hate that my kids have to do them.

They exist to give the government feedback for their mindless lists, no other good reason.

As others have said, your school may use them for setting purposes in KS4 but the results shouldn't prevent you from entering any GCSEs you want to do.

If you are worried, why not have a chat to a teacher about them? My guess is, most teachers don't rate them as important and will be sympathetic and should be able to explain to you what the results will be used for within the school.

I agree! They should scrap them all together!

Hehe, I'm the complete opposite, i don't really worry enough. Except for now, i'm doing rubbish on all my coursework and everything and I have a GCSE on the 24th of this month.

SATs also might contribute to your predicted grades for GCSE's i think, not sure though. But they don't reall ymatter, if anything they just put extra pressure on you :thumbdown:

Ive got a science exam on that date. Is that what youre doing???

I suck at the maths coursework. Have you done any of that yet??? (im in year 11 by the way) :bleh:

:roftl: I'd say that was highly dangerous!!! Especially with Russell. Or very smart, depending on how you look at it...:wink2:

I'm making Mika a velcro shirt, if anyone wants to contribute Phase One of my masterplan.

Or you could just use No More Nails or something like that??? superglue? :naughty:

I would definately handcuff myself to Russell - whether i was aressted or not.

He's more likely to be sat in the jail cell next to me saying smth like 'That was fun, when can we do that again?' :naughty::blink:

Ive got a science exam on that date. Is that what youre doing???

I suck at the maths coursework. Have you done any of that yet??? (im in year 11 by the way) :bleh:

No, it's this geography "decision making" thing, it's about airports and it sucks :P

You have a science exam already?? Are you doing double or triple??

I haven't done any maths coursework, not looking forward to it though lol! I had to do this "statistics" thing last year instead of maths so my class and 2 others have had to pack all of year 10 and 11 into one year. And i'm really not very good at maths at all, i don't know why i was put in that class :roftl:

What other subjects did you take for your GCSE's?

No, it's this geography "decision making" thing, it's about airports and it sucks :P

You have a science exam already?? Are you doing double or triple??

I haven't done any maths coursework, not looking forward to it though lol! I had to do this "statistics" thing last year instead of maths so my class and 2 others have had to pack all of year 10 and 11 into one year. And i'm really not very good at maths at all, i don't know why i was put in that class :roftl:

What other subjects did you take for your GCSE's?

Oh no, our school does this new thing called 21st century science. It sucks! I didnt take Triple because im not that good at it, but they scrapped double in favour for that.

I do French (rubbish at), Music, Geography (rubbish at), Religion (surprisingly good at - i think im going to become a vicar... :naughty: ), and all the other compulsary ones.

I got to drop Graphics though. I was failing, predicted an F, so they just let me drop it!