Mika's 2008 Tour

lollipop_monkey

:lmfao::lmfao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

..he likes corn?:naughty:

How do you think he got so FAT?

Um, Sarie, how could you neglect Missouri? *ahem* I thought we had an understanding....

:P

Alright, we'll cut Nebraska by three days. Then if he'd lose some weight, we'll tie him to a kite and fly him to Missouri.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what you mean, Christine. I have two friends (from other forums) that love Mika. However, one is from Mexico and the other is from Brazil, so they are in the bunch that have had to wait. I don't even want to mention this news to them as I feel bad that they haven't had a chance yet.

It's possible he's going to do all of North America and hit Mexico too. Everyone's just going to have to wait for dates before we find out the exact plan.

It's possible he's going to do all of North America and hit Mexico too. Everyone's just going to have to wait for dates before we find out the exact plan.

But I gave you guys exact dates... :crybaby:

I always forget MExico is part of North America :blush-anim-cl:

Seems like it would be in South America

OH RIGHT, and we're sending him to South America / an island off the coast of Mexico for a good 12 days.

Then it's off to Iceland. Just because I like Iceland.

Well as I mentioned earlier today Mika is going to be playing in my living room, or at the very least my condo party room, so I think you're missing some dates. :blink:

Your living room, eh?

I don't remember him clearing this little stop with me.

We'll have to have a talk about that tomorrow at the big-wig, VIP meeting.:mf_rosetinted:

We have to finalize things in London next week, but right now it's looking like sometime in July for my condo date.

I don't remember seeing your name on the list for "Swannky People Allowed to Discuss Mika's Tour Dates Because They're Important People" important people party.

edit: and what is up with me not being allowed to say 'swannkey' without an extra 'n'?

Alright, you guys are just lucky I'm a good person and I'm lending him out to you countries like this.

Alright, so I'll pack his bags, and put him in a partical board box. Then he's off to Australia for 2 weeks. Then I'll have him shipped to Japan for 3 weeks. From there, Blue Sky, I want you to put him in the same box (I'll send nails and a hammer) and then ship him back to Australia for another five days.

Soangel, you're going to then put him in a new box (I imagine the old one will be rather... grotty) and forge my signature when you write YOUR address on it. Then you'll write "Return to sender" so we can save on postage.

Once he's back here, we'll send him up to Victoria. Then he's going to stay with Eleanorelle for a good 4 days, and then it's down to Nebraska. He likes corn, so he can fill up there. After his 6 day stay in Nebraska, just send him back to me.

Questions?

*gets out pen and starts practicing forging GITRS signature*

I have a question.... do you join you letters :naughty:

I think thats a good plan. I can even pack some Mika cookies into the box.

Hopefully Australia post won't screw things up this time, because last time I tried to send a body (Raffa to Scut's house), it ended up in Egypt after doing a lap around Australia, depsite the place I was sending it to being within the same state and not that far away from me :mf_rosetinted:

I thought I'd start a new thread in case the info got buried in the "Mika's on Radio 2" thread.

Mika was on BBC Radio 2 at 2:55pm local time, and he told the interviewer that he's going to be playing the following places after the UK tour:

• China
  • United States
  • Japan
  • Korea (possibly)
  • New Zealand
  • Australia

Now, we sit and wait for dates!

:biggrin2:

:woot_jump:

Thanks so much for that!! FINALLY!! :biggrin2:

As long as he's not in the U.S. when I'm in Paris. That would be the most unfortunate thing ever.

Been there, done that. :mf_rosetinted: He was in Sweden on Nov 9 and I'm in New Zealand..

I so hope Australia isn't in March. (Yes I know I said in the Australian thread that March was good Soangel, but I've just remembered something). We are "possibly" taking part in a family biking holiday in Victoria in March or early April and while I could possibly technically get to Melbourne for a concert, I don't think it would go down well with DH. Sigh! I know there's nothing to worry about now, since we don't know dates but I'm already fantasizing about having enough money to go to both Sydney and Melbourne if he does both. That would be soo cool! And really can't see him coming to Canberra, we're just not big enough. Although it would be fantastic if he did *grins hopefully*

I usually make the first letter of the word in fancy print. Then I write the rest in sort of slender cursive.

So like...

Sarie

*copies down and begins practicing*

I think everything should be fine. But if he ends up in Egypt, Antartica or Timbuktu, its not my fault, it's Australia Posts :mf_rosetinted: