werid mika

emmylou

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just got in from work. what i mean is he puts his middle finger (index) obver his ring finger and touches his little fimger!! i have been trying all day and i cant do it !!!

i dnt have a picture but will try. he does it withiut even thinking!!! like a habit

just got in from work. what i mean is he puts his middle finger (index) obver his ring finger and touches his little fimger!! i have been trying all day and i cant do it !!!

i dnt have a picture but will try. he does it withiut even thinking!!! like a habit

since when is the middle finger the index? lol:wink2:

isn;t this it? cimg1230ym9.jpg

I can do it :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

hand3.jpg

hand2.jpg

hand1.jpg

But can you guys do this:

(it's a bit dark sorry)

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=ACTTxm9tcdQ

When i was a kid we used to travel to my grandma in the weekend but it took 2 hours to get there so i got bored and made a bird of my hands and they would go on little adventures :naughty: :naughty:

I can do it :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

hand3.jpg

hand2.jpg

hand1.jpg

But can you guys do this:

(it's a bit dark sorry)

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=ACTTxm9tcdQ

When i was a kid we used to travel to my grandma in the weekend but it took 2 hours to get there so i got bored and made a bird of my hands and they would go on little adventures :naughty: :naughty:

That´s cool- I can´t do that

I can do them all...! :naughty:

plus i can touch my forearm with my thumb too...:bleh:

I can do that too, people think im a freak

Has annybody noticed that Mika has his little finger down when he multiples with fore in the big girl video and has all his other fingers up. I can´t do that....

I can! nobody I know can, just me, again, im a freak!

Oh I get what you mean, Ill take a pic once my camera finished charging!

when hands are flat, and you reach your middle finger to touch the straight pinky finger, am I correct???

anyway, im double jointed, so I can make my wrists click (loudly, and not just like popping your fingers, I can do it again and again)

I can bend the ends of my fingers, just the very ends!

what can I say, my hands are weird!

i serioulsy cant do it wither. whethermy hands are flat or not!!!!!

can't believe the response from this post !!! dint expect everyone to try it out!!!

he does it the same as you do on the second picture!!!!

i cant do this at all

please be careful - do not wantto be responsible for any sprains or broken bones:biggrin2:

i still dun get it.....:mf_rosetinted:

his middle finger is quite busy then :biggrin2::roftl:

yeah, I was thinking by her post that she ment when he doesnt move his little finger at all and moves his middle finger over to touch it

Goodness you guys! I have been trying to do some of your finger moves but I swear I am going to sprain something soon. You are all a bunch of flexible finger weirdos! :arf2: You would think after all my middle finger practice I would be a pro by now :roftl:

try not to break any bones please lol, Ive always been able to do weird things with my fingers and then freak the best of people out with my tricks! I used to play that fact alot when I was a child! (well nobody liked me anyway, I just gave them something to freak out about)

* god too much speek of fingers, Im outta here*