Book about Mika to be released in France in March 2008

Em'

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with IngievV; I don't understand why he would only release it in France?

That's why I'm thinking he might not be aware of it... I hope to solve the mystery tomorrow evening in Doncaster...

thx, em. :thumb_yello: my french sucks too much to understand the book anyway.. :fisch: unless there are some stunning pics on it,then I may consider buying it :biggrin2:

pls keep us posted, french contigent.:wink2:

If the pics are stunning honey you bet I won't forget you :thumb_yello::wink2: !

Thats unexpected. It is very early in his career for a book. But if it's to do with Mika, I'd buy it,lol!

Is it in French or English? And is it written by the man himself?

em's trying to find out in donny.

If the pics are stunning honey you bet I won't forget you :thumb_yello::wink2: !

awww.. *hugs em* :wub2:

Mission accomplished guys.... :mf_rosetinted:

He was not aware of it at all.

the doncaster red head!!! I was about to pm ya! hopw did the gig go? :biggrin2: haven't visited that thread yet.. sorry for being random :blush-anim-cl:

hmm... an unauthorised bio... :sneaky2::roftl:

Many unauthorized biographies are released (on Lady Diana' date=' etc etc). Given that Mika was not aware of it, yep that means it's unauthorized.[/quote']

it's not strange, I agree. very common on the contrary. mika's a personality all over the place, but in france esp.

the fact they publish it there is not casual, I believe.

maybe it's just one of those glossy big magazine issues...just full of pics and little written parts....

i'd buy it anyway! :biggrin2:

he may not know because it's not so important, maybe somehting universal can have released without asking for his permission....

it's not strange, I agree. very common on the contrary. mika's a personality all over the place, but in france esp.

oh yes

i think mika is much more considered by france press (and northern countries) than by his homeland press.... :blink:

oh

actually i meant holland....

problems in scandinavia? :biggrin2:

holland is not that northern. :mf_rosetinted: and I can speak for holland: remember i am virtually dutch. :mf_rosetinted:

as for scandinavia, not now. he wasn't exactly mr popularity in the summer but I sense it goes well now. :biggrin2:

Many unauthorized biographies are released (on Lady Diana' date=' etc etc). Given that Mika was not aware of it, yep that means it's unauthorized.[/quote']

ahhhhhhhh i see. thank you for clearing that up.

can you get sued for publishing an unauthorized biography? sorry if that's a stupid question..