Mika Clothing Line

phunkygal

Okay, i was talking with soem Mika fans, and we decided it would be nice if Mika got a clothing line soemday, no??? Haha. Imagine! Mika shirts, Mika skirts, Mika skinny jeans, Mika pocketbooks, Mika ties, Mika undies....*cough*

so, anyone agree with me that mika should get a clothing line?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, i was talking with soem Mika fans, and we decided it would be nice if Mika got a clothing line soemday, no??? Haha. Imagine! Mika shirts, Mika skirts, Mika skinny jeans, Mika pocketbooks, Mika ties, Mika undies....*cough*

so, anyone agree with me that mika should get a clothing line?

He should. But please not only for people that have his size (as you are talking about skinny jeans :boxed:). I'd love to be able to buy these DaWack-shirts! They are gorgeous! And I'm really wondering where he buys his trousers :blink: (I wouldn't fit into them anyway but i'd just like to know)

by clothing line do you mean like tour clothing? because on his website he does have some clothes for sale :biggrin2:

no, cuz i cant order those, cuz it would cost me more than $100 for one of those shirts and getting it shipped to the US, and he should have Big Girl clothing! imagine? a line called "big girl you are beautiful?" tnow that, is catchy!

no, cuz i cant order those, cuz it would cost me more than $100 for one of those shirts and getting it shipped to the US, and he should have Big Girl clothing! imagine? a line called "big girl you are beautiful?" tnow that, is catchy!

I ordered the stuff & it took them 8 weeks to get it here and then 2 shirts weren't availalbe anymore (the brown ones) and the rest doesn't fit (not regarding the size... it's just the way it looks when I'm wearing it. Really strange :blink:)

YEAH! He should open a shop in Laguna :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl:

I don't know if Mika should or not, honestly. I'd love all the clothes and buy them, but it seems that all artists these days have perfumes and clothing lines.. I don't want Mika to fall into maintstream celebrity stuff, I like his uniqueness. :wink2:

I'm not sure I want to see Mika become an endorsing sort of celebrity. Like, he has a clothing line because he's famous because he's a musician. Maybe someday if it comes to him, but as he is now, a musician- I think that's best.

I think Mika would actually be able to create (with familiar support) clothing that is really unique & that suits his character (or however one might call it). He has been working on all this for years and would definitely not be a second Gwen Stefani, Kylie or Whatshernamekate Moss.

:roftl: :roftl:

I don't know if Mika should or not, honestly. I'd love all the clothes and buy them, but it seems that all artists these days have perfumes and clothing lines.. I don't want Mika to fall into maintstream celebrity stuff, I like his uniqueness. :wink2:

me too! but i think mika's family would beat him to death if he did that anyways, no?

I think Mika would actually be able to create (with familiar support) clothing that is really unique & that suits his character (or however one might call it). He has been working on all this for years and would definitely not be a second Gwen Stefani, Kylie or Whatshernamekate Moss.

me too! but i think mika's family would beat him to death if he did that anyways, no?

you're right Petra:biggrin2: I'm all for a clothing line!

Hahaha, why would they do that:roftl: