The Wedding Planner

BonjourMika1990

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

There ya go

By the way, thing seems alot of fun!

I don't have a crush on any celeb imparticular...maybe Larry Mullen Jr but that may because he likes Ray Bans...I like Ray Bans...MATCH MADE IN 80'S HEAVEN!

:naughty:

(Not funny...only about .0000000001% of the world would find that somewhat amusing)

*sigh

Moving along

So, here I go:

Cake: The always classy Poptart

poptart6fl.jpg

Dress: Vera Wang

img_medium_4479.jpg

ireland.jpg

Man: LARRY

zoo_larry_h.jpg

(Hope you guys understand irony)

LOL, hey you were one of my "stranded on a desert island.." readers weren't you?:wink2:

That explains why you know me:wink2:

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I be a guest, Kelly? I wanna sit by Bono on the front row! *giggles*

Yes...you can come...and no...you will not sit in the front row...KNOW WHY

Bono ain't gonna be there...don't want to scare away the guest you see

:boxed:

Haven't mentioned Bono in a while...damn, I feel rusty! Guess thats not really a bad thing I guess...

It has been...what...6 MONTHS since me and Brenda started that whole thing up...

I think it has seen its hay-day

Melanie, I just want to say sorry if you took my posts the wrong way.. What I was trying to point out is that it's just unlikely Mika would go for a member from here..

But.. How wonderful would it be if he did .. right? :punk:

But they'd probably not tell us anything personal about him anyway.. well I'd hope they wouldn't because that would be disrepectful..

It's ok to be a dreamer.. I used to be, and I am still sometimes..

But like Soangel said: keep your feet on the ground.. And if the desire to be in Mika's circle of friends is what drives you to work harder at your career then I can't see any harm in that..

And I don't actually think you are foolish, but it did concern me when I read your post where you wrote you wanted to be elected as Mika's wife though.. that was funny but in a 'oh I hope she's really joking about that' kind of way.

Just a thought: Alot of people here feel like Mika is theirs in some way.. so to read someone writing so firmly that they will be in his life and strongly believe there is no one else that could be more suited as his wife is a bit like a slap in the face..

Anyway, if you believe you will walk the red carpet one day then I think that's great.. kudos to you.. and if Mika so happens to be there at the same time then WOW I hope you get some gossip for us.. :naughty:

But I still have the opinion that it's unlikely he will marry a fan from here.. But that could change in time and especially if he got more involved in the fan club..

I do have to say that I'm not so insane that I have convinced myself that Mika will one day fall in love with a fan from here and that it will indeed be ME. I just want to make it clear that statistics and numbers and all that other B.S. about the odds of that happening should be forgotten. Mika doesn't live by any rule, or standard...he never does what is expected of him nor does he wish to be normal. My argument is: Why in hell would he even consider a membership here as a bad thing?:boxed:

If it is equality, that you think will earn Mika's consideration ( in terms of the amount of fame or success we acheive) than I'd have to say that one day I WILL BE JUST AS KNOWN AND HOPEFULLY LOVED AS MIKA.

Guys, fame is an aspiration of mine not because of the glitz and glamour but because of the power. I want to change the world to be honest and I will. I've got a good heart, and I'll work hard to achieve the right kind of fame...the kind that people look up to because I'll be doing something good.

I just don't want people making the argument that we are "just fans" or something to that effect because I have never been "just a fan..." and I certainly will make a name for myself just as big and bright as Mika.

I don't worship him. I just love him dearly...I'm young and I've got "a foolish heart" apparantly...but this is the only way I've ever loved...unconditionally and without boundaries

It's seems you've misinterpreted me (and I'm sorry for that). I never said Mika would consider membership here a bad thing, its not like he is going to go aound saying "MFC member? Nope, sorry can't date you." I don't think it matters whether a fan is a member of the mfc or not. And, if he does end up with a fan, it won't matter if their mfc or not.

IMO Rather it is the situations in which fans interact with their idols, or those they idolise. These are not situations which encourage relationships and they are usually about the idol as a product (as I mentioned.) There is little meaningful that is said in such circumstances, because there are normally other demands on the artists time, and neither party knows anything about the other beyond the fact that one is a fan from such and such, and one is an artist (and whatever they have chosen to project from there)

IMO In the end, no matter how special we are, unless you do meet Mika on his own grounds, on equal grounds, as normal person to normal person (or even famous person to famous person if you want to go that way), and not fan to celebrity, you are "just a fan". You can say all you want that Mika values us as fans (I have no doubt he does), and that he cares for his fans, but when we meet him in the fan/celebrity situation (at concerts/on the street etc) we are "Just fans". We are someone who likes him for the music he makes, and who would not have known him otherwise. People who think we know him because of that small portion of himself he chooses to share with us.

And don't get me wrong, I am in no way saying Mika is better than us (his not), just that while he is a celebrity and we are his fans who idolise him, that there is an uneven footage present.

Good luck on achieving your dreams, maybe one day we'll all be able to say "Oh her, yeah I recall arguing with her online once. I knew her when...."

oh!! my wedding??!, when i was a child a talked and imagined more my wedding day, but more recently i've decided that my fiancé should choose everything he wants for the wedding, except for my dress, cake and maybe flowers...and actually my mum is a wedding coordinator/planner, so i know everything that is required in a wedding and how to do it and stuff...so i'll let her do her work (maybe), and because i don't have a religion if my fiancé practices any religion i will get married by his religion if he wants, if not just by the law...oh!! and a very important thing!!! for everybody!!, don't let a friend or relative take your wedding pics if you don't have a pro photographer!!, hire a photographer!!!!!and if you want a camera man!!!!

Ahhhh....the good old days....right? :)

Yeah...Erm...Live Earth...SO MANY MEMORIES...Oh...Good Old Days is right

By the way

BONO IS COMING TO A THEATER NEAR YOU AND JAY-Z IS NOT IMPRESSED!

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2008/01/07/u2-3d-premieres-at-new-york-screening-everybody-besides-jay-z-impressed/

Yeah!

u23d.jpg

(Now the mullet is just screwing with us...I MEAN...REALLY SCREWING WITH US)

Melanie, I just want to say sorry if you took my posts the wrong way.. What I was trying to point out is that it's just unlikely Mika would go for a member from here..

But.. How wonderful would it be if he did .. right? :punk:

But they'd probably not tell us anything personal about him anyway.. well I'd hope they wouldn't because that would be disrepectful..

It's ok to be a dreamer.. I used to be, and I am still sometimes..

But like Soangel said: keep your feet on the ground.. And if the desire to be in Mika's circle of friends is what drives you to work harder at your career then I can't see any harm in that..

And I don't actually think you are foolish, but it did concern me when I read your post where you wrote you wanted to be elected as Mika's wife though.. that was funny but in a 'oh I hope she's really joking about that' kind of way.

Just a thought: Alot of people here feel like Mika is theirs in some way.. so to read someone writing so firmly that they will be in his life and strongly believe there is no one else that could be more suited as his wife is a bit like a slap in the face..

Anyway, if you believe you will walk the red carpet one day then I think that's great.. kudos to you.. and if Mika so happens to be there at the same time then WOW I hope you get some gossip for us.. :naughty:

But I still have the opinion that it's unlikely he will marry a fan from here.. But that could change in time and especially if he got more involved in the fan club..

Hey it's cool:thumb_yello:

But I don't want to be famous for MIKA:roftl: I'm not pursuing him... I'm pursuing my own success and MIKA isn't involved in that.

and the wife elections were a joke lol... anyone here would be super for him...I was speaking on behalf of basically everyone on here because we're all great.

I just want to make it clear that my goal is not to get into the same circle as mika...I just wanted people to know that it could happen for anyone.

Good luck on achieving your dreams, maybe one day we'll all be able to say "Oh her, yeah I recall arguing with her online once. I knew her when...."

I'm only arguing with Melanie so that I can say that :wink2:

It's seems you've misinterpreted me. I never said Mika would consider membership here a bad thing, its not like he is going to go aound saying "MFC member? Nope, sorry can't date you." I don't think it matters whether a fan is a member of the mfc or not.

IMO Rather it is the situations in which fans interact with their idols, or those they idolise. These are not situations which encourage relationships and they are usually about the idol as a product (as I mentioned.) There is little meaningful that is said in such circumstances, because there are normally other demands on the artists time, and neither party knows anything about the other beyond the fact that one is a fan from such and such, and one is an artist (and whatever they have chosen to project from there)

IMO In the end, no matter how special we are, unless you do meet Mika on his own grounds, on equal growns, as normal person to normal person (or even famous person to famous person if you want to go that way), and not fan to celebrity, you are "just a fan". You can say all you want that Mika values us as fans (I have no doubt he does), and that he cares for his fans, but when we meet him in the fan/celebrity situation (at concerts/on the street etc) we are "Just fans". We are someone who likes him for the music he makes, and who would not have known him otherwise. People who think we know him because of that small portion of himself he chooses to share with us.

LOl yes, I think it will happen.

But, like I said, that wasn't directed specifially at any one post you made... actually, I didn't get to read the whole thing:roftl:

I understand the idol worship stuff and the fact that I have to wait in line to get an autograph...but just to be near him is good enough...even if the world sees me as "just a fan" ... I can say in my head, "you just wait...one day i'll have fans":wink2:

ROTFL....you know, I saw that U23D thing and guess who I immediately thought of? Yup, it was you.

:D

:boxed:

That can not be a good thing

When ever I see something about: "No Doubt: REUNION!" I think of you by the way...because I know, somewhere out there...THERE IS SOMEONE WHO IS JUST AS EXCITED AS I AM

AND ON THAT NOTE

I am off to bed

Hey it's cool:thumb_yello:

But I don't want to be famous for MIKA:roftl: I'm not pursuing him... I'm pursuing my own success and MIKA isn't involved in that.

and the wife elections were a joke lol... anyone here would be super for him...I was speaking on behalf of basically everyone on here because we're all great.

I just want to make it clear that my goal is not to get into the same circle as mika...I just wanted people to know that it could happen for anyone.

Well that is all good to hear.. :naughty: *elects self*

LOl yes, I think it will happen.

But, like I said, that wasn't directed specifially at any one post you made... actually, I didn't get to read the whole thing:roftl:

I understand the idol worship stuff and the fact that I have to wait in line to get an autograph...but just to be near him is good enough...even if the world sees me as "just a fan" ... I can say in my head, "you just wait...one day i'll have fans":wink2:

I know I tend to write essays when I argue:naughty:

But so do you :mf_rosetinted:

and the wife elections were a joke lol... *anyone here would be super for him...I was speaking on behalf of basically everyone on here because we're all great.

*any guy:naughty:

LOL :roftl: "I knew melanie when she was an opinionated girl with collage of Mika on her school notebook"

oo that's creepy:naughty: But hey, it happened for KATIE HOLMES

And then he jumped all over Oprahs couch.. She must be proud :mf_rosetinted:

I know I tend to write essays when I argue:naughty:

But so do you :mf_rosetinted:

I need a panadik after reading your essays:roftl:

I would actually be relieved if mika went on to marry say..DAVID... takes a lot of pressure off:roftl:

What pressure?

And yes, I really want Mika to marry David. I miss my David! We're husband and wife until we both find guys to date.

What pressure?

And yes, I really want Mika to marry David. I miss my David! We're husband and wife until we both find guys to date.

The pressure of NOT KNOWING you know...:boxed: Is he or isn't he?

I feel like its easier to be jealous of a girl who ends up with mika than a guy... Guys are just more loveable.

OH YEAH, I have other aspirations you know:naughty:

orlando-bloom-.jpg

I'd have some cute babies with him:mf_lustslow: :roftl:

I'm sharing him with you.. :wub2:

You can have him Monday-Wednesday..

I'll have him Thursday-Saturday..

and on Sunday he rests.:naughty: