The Wedding Planner

BonjourMika1990

I'd like to post the dress I'll wear for when I attend Nico's funeral after RBSKY kills her..

104-622-X38.jpg

That is s ****ing hot dress... too bad I won't be able to see it... :naughty:

Just make sure it's a closed casket... I'm ure she'll make a mess of me...

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh, I finally picked out my wedding dress and cake.

Since I'll be getting married during the Aussie summer I would love to wear something light-weight like this:

weddingdressqi2.jpg

But that might offend the guests and I don't have the figure for it anyway so I'll go for a simple, minimalist silk dress like these lesbians are wearing:

chateaulobbytm2.jpg

My cake will be proud as my half-Lebanese ex-bf is bi:

rainbow20caketq5.jpg

And if I marry my French gf instead I'll put this ontop of the cake instead of those ridiculous hearts:

zz127f0e41fy2.jpg

Oooh... thought of a wedding song... "Throw Your Arms Around Me"... and it'll be performed by the Doug Anthony Allstars... who will get back together just for my wedding...

Ring would be white gold... haven't given it much thought past that...

Well, I have my dream wedding all sorted.

We're going to be married on the beach, in Hawaii. It'll be so romantic, and the guests will all wear leis, and the guys can wear cheesy hawaiin shirts.

And the ring will be a pink diamond, and will cost a months salary (his, not mine, because he'll earn more than me)

As for the dress, well I really like the colours, the brightness and the joy and cheer of this one. It seems so happy, and I want my wedding day to be happy. Plus it reminds me of a chicken

Dress-1.jpg

Oh and this will be my groom. His kind of a big thing, but I just know he'll be able to keep up a family life on the side, without looking at any other woman.

He has after all already checked out my cleavage

l_a4a29e0e0ae27c638f16d49c049a87-2.jpg

(and of curse I'm joking entirely)

(or am I)

:mf_rosetinted:

Well, I have my dream wedding all sorted.

We're going to be married on the beach, in Hawaii. It'll be so romantic, and the guests will all wear leis, and the guys can wear cheesy hawaiin shirts.

And the ring will be a pink diamond, and will cost a months salary (his, not mine, because he'll earn more than me)

As for the dress, well I really like the colours, the brightness and the joy and cheer of this one. It seems so happy, and I want my wedding day to be happy. Plus it reminds me of a chicken

Dress-1.jpg

Oh and this will be my groom. His kind of a big thing, but I just know he'll be able to keep up a family life on the side, without looking at any other woman.

He has after all already checked out my cleavage

l_a4a29e0e0ae27c638f16d49c049a87-2.jpg

(and of curse I'm joking entirely)

(or am I)

:mf_rosetinted:

You're going to look so hot in that.. I hope as a bridesmaid I get a similar, but matching one in blue.. and it's obvious Mika and you will end up together, he's already checked out your assets :naughty:

but he hasn't seen mine yet :fisch:

You're going to look so hot in that.. I hope as a bridesmaid I get a similar, but matching one in blue.. and it's obvious Mika and you will end up together, he's already checked out your assets :naughty:

but he hasn't seen mine yet :fisch:

Kelzy you can't wear blue, all my bridesmaids are wearing the same dresses but in pale pink. Blue would just make you all look even hotter than me, and thats a no no.

:naughty:

You're invited, Kelz, I'm just not sure where the location will be. If it's Australia then you'll be fine but could you fly out to Lebanon or Canada?

Of course.. Jon and I have our own private jet remember :wink2:

Kelzy you can't wear blue, all my bridesmaids are wearing the same dresses but in pale pink. Blue would just make you all look even hotter than me, and thats a no no.

:naughty:

PINK???????????????????????????? :boxed:

PALE PINK?????????????????? :sneaky2:

OMG you want me to be sick all over you?????????

There there Kelz... it's okay...

He'll like mine even more...

good luck with the therapy you'll be needing after I kick your boobies ass :naughty:

Of course.. Jon and I have our own private jet remember :wink2:

PINK???????????????????????????? :boxed:

PALE PINK?????????????????? :sneaky2:

OMG you want me to be sick all over you?????????

good luck with the therapy you'll be needing after I kick you boobies ass :naughty:

I picked pale pink because I knew you would hate it.

How else can you be my bridesmaid if you don't hate your dress? :naughty:

Oh no. Who would wear pink? Or write in pink? Or eat pink food?

Pink food?? :naughty: fools????? my mum OD'd me on pink as a child.. I really can't stand the colour..

I picked pale pink because I knew you would hate it.

How else can you be my bridesmaid if you don't hate your dress? :naughty:

Pink's ok in small tiny microscopic doses .. but omg.. as a bridesmaid dress.. *gag* that's sooo mean.. just for that - your hen's night is going to be a disaster that spits on all disasters.......:bleh:

Pink food?? :naughty: fools????? my mum OD'd me on pink as a child.. I really can't stand the colour..

Pink's ok in small tiny microscopic doses .. but omg.. as a bridesmaid dress.. *gag* that's sooo mean.. just for that - your hen's night is going to be a disaster that spits on all disasters.......:bleh:

"Ah no, pink champagne's too nelly even for me" - Emmett Honeycutt of QAF

Are you actually breaking up with her or joking? Lebanese boy and I promise to break up about 5 times before breakfast, I hope that's the case here too.

Because I warn you, when French girlfriends become French ex-girlfriends, they can get very temperamental! :naughty:

Also, that would be sad. :tears:

--Jack

Are you actually breaking up with her or joking? Lebanese boy and I promise to break up about 5 times before breakfast, I hope that's the case here too.

Because I warn you, when French girlfriends become French ex-girlfriends, they can get very temperamental! :naughty:

Also, that would be sad. :tears:

--Jack

In every joke there's a seed of truth.

I don't believe in marriage..

*walks out quietly*

*sort of knows what you mean*

30 and still not married or even a likelihood of it.. either I don't believe in it or someone hasn't given me enough reason to believe in it..

Not even when it's like my perfect dream wedding? I happen to think mine was the most believable!

--Jack

Only if I get you too then.

Like I said, I think marriage is rubbish but if I had to do it would be something like yours, only with more drag queens. :wub2: