vanessa

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Mika darling choose! lol Renee is pretty skinny too

22049571.jpg400_kknightley_070905_dhogan_765036.jpg

woah. she's really thin. idk... when i think of mika dating, i think of him with a girl who has dark hair and really pretty eyes like his. (i'm not saying that renee isn't pretty, i think she's wicked pretty. i'm just saying who i think mika would look nice with) so, in my opinion i think, he and keira would look really nice together. :thumb_yello:

well I see him on the 5th! *SIGH* I cannot wait!

me either!

is he playing at a club in chicago? or at a theatre?

because he's playing at a theatre in boston, and hopefully the seats arn't that expensive because i want seats int he front row and my mom was like 'well, we'll ahve to see how much they cost." so, i hope they don't cost that much money. :blink:

woah. she's really thin. idk... when i think of mika dating, i think of him with a girl who has dark hair and really pretty eyes like his. (i'm not saying that renee isn't pretty, i think she's wicked pretty. i'm just saying who i think mika would look nice with) so, in my opinion i think, he and keira would look really nice together. :thumb_yello:

me either!

is he playing at a club in chicago? or at a theatre?

because he's playing at a theatre in boston, and hopefully the seats arn't that expensive because i want seats int he front row and my mom was like 'well, we'll ahve to see how much they cost." so, i hope they don't cost that much money. :blink:

Yes, that's who I imagine him with as well...someone with dark hair, dark eyes... petite and sassy :naughty: named melanie! :roftl:

he's playing at the house of blues...a small trendy club:mf_lustslow: :wub2: I'm beyond excited!!!

Yes, that's who I imagine him with as well...someone with dark hair, dark eyes... petite and sassy :naughty: named melanie! :roftl:

he's playing at the house of blues...a small trendy club:mf_lustslow: :wub2: I'm beyond excited!!!

haha yeahhh... i think he should be with someone who is petite and fragile(i meana gentle kind of fragile, not a weak kind), because he's tall and strong and that would be so awesome to see him with someone like that!

ugh. i'm so jealous! i wish he would play at the avalon again, or a different club here in boston. i'm excited to see him too! but, i like small venues like clubs becuase it's a lot more intimate and it's so much more fun!

OMG OMG the movie with mika and leg and grannie hair wont show on my computer!!! i have a macbook and idk but quick someone please put that badboy on youtube or something befor i have a heart attack!!! i want to see mika wit his leg in the air danm it!:shocked:

do you know how to put it on youtube because i can't figure it out :naughty:

LOL I don't think she's all that pretty either :P Beautiful, to me, is Angelina Jolie.........but this is the MIKAgasmic thread....:mf_rosetinted:

yes Angelina Jolie is beautiful I agree...ahem.....:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

goto find Scut...where is she?

LOL I don't think she's all that pretty either :P Beautiful, to me, is Angelina Jolie.........but this is the MIKAgasmic thread....:mf_rosetinted:

Sorry,I'm supposed to be asleep...but, I JUST HAVE TO SAY THAT KEIRA KNIGHTLEY IS GORGOUES AND HER FOREHEAD IS VERY NICE AS WELL:mf_rosetinted: iF SOMEONE DARES MAKE FUN OF HER BONE STRUCTURE, THAN THAT'LL BE THE THING THAT SETS ME OFF BECAUSE IT IS MY OWN :biggrin2: