she's almost as lucky as sivan LOL

mika2752.jpg

mika2755.jpg

mika2756.jpg

just a couple more :naughty:

mika2753.jpg

hehe

mika2754.jpg

not really sure if she's an mfcer or not..

well. this makes me feel very green wit envy!!! btw, i know hes roman cathlic and all and i am to but, wtf is up with the rosery? is it somesort of statement? should i start wearing mine??? :blink: and those beads look nice. at first i thought htey were to girlly but now that i look and see better i think their perfect and ethnic looking (like form some exsotic island...wonder if they have a story...)

Do you know who took that picture?

If I was to use my investigative skills I would connect CaroLollipop with the french Mika fan forum and guess that someone from there took it...Am I right? :wink2:

If I was to use my investigative skills I would connect CaroLollipop with the french Mika fan forum and guess that someone from there took it...Am I right? :wink2:

I figured that too but I was hoping for a little more info since she/he must have been standing 5 feet away from us.

I don't even remember anyone coming up from that direction although I noticed them in the video. I guess a few people from the queue came over very quickly but I'm surprised everyone didn't follow.

I figured that too but I was hoping for a little more info since she/he must have been standing 5 feet away from us.

I don't even remember anyone coming up from that direction although I noticed them in the video. I guess a few people from the queue came over very quickly but I'm surprised everyone didn't follow.

Maybe it was Fouchonerette? (Fanny was it you)?

Maybe it was Fouchonerette? (Fanny was it you)?

Wasn't she beside/behind me? Or maybe it was my imagination. I barely remember seeing Yasmine even though she was right in front of us. :blink:

Mika's presence has a way of scrambling your brain.

Do you know who took that picture?

All that I know it's that its username is Lollipop12

You are totally right! :biggrin2:

mika2757.jpg

mika2752.jpg

mika2755.jpg

mika2756.jpg

just a couple more :naughty:

mika2753.jpg

hehe

yeah that's olga, she posts sometimes, but she's not fluent in English so it's hard.

life's just unfair

oh but he looks gorgeous on the first one!!:mf_lustslow:

mika2757.jpg

mika2752.jpg

mika2755.jpg

mika2756.jpg

oh yeah!!! she's a MFCer. She's portuguese, but lives in France. She also appears in Mika's dvd. she's in front with a green balloon!!!! =)

Her name is Olga! ;)

oh yeah!!! she's a MFCer. She's portuguese, but lives in France. She also appears in Mika's dvd. she's in front with a green balloon!!!! =)

Her name is Olga! ;)

I ain't sure she's portuguese :biggrin2:

And yes her name is Olga, she's one of the Frenchies.

She lives in Paris.