Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope u all are joking :blink: Do u really think that will do any good? No. It will only guarantee that Mika will think badly of you :boxed::harp:

Of course it won't do any real good. But he isn't blameless. He backed out of a set of performances for a large part of his fanbase, and the excuse given was horribly weak. It wasn't very professional, and I know I'm not the only one who feels this way when I say that I was very disappointed in him.

As for what he thinks of me, he's a total stranger, and I couldn't care one way or another.:mf_rosetinted:

I promise, he will answer for it when he visits LA in February. Hopefully, I can get one of the other callies to film it so you all can watch him squirm when I ask him to tell me the REAL reason why he didn't show.

We know the real reason why he's not going to come and it's a valid reason. We're just extremely disappointed that it means that his promise earlier in the year won't be fulfilled and that we're now left with no clue as to when he will be back. But even with a valid reason, we've wasted money and his reputation for being unreliable is continuing to be reinforced.

Of course it won't do any real good. But he isn't blameless. He backed out of a set of performances for a large part of his fanbase, and the excuse given was horribly weak. It wasn't very professional, and I know I'm not the only one who feels this way when I say that I was very disappointed in him.

As for what he thinks of me, he's a total stranger, and I couldn't care one way or another.:mf_rosetinted:

Then why do it? Didn't someone ever tell you that if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it? :boxed: It's funny u would be here and consider yourself a fan when ur goal is to make him uncomfortable and feel bad. Be the bigger person :harp:

Thank you, Bianca. :wub2:

I'll admit that this one turned me off 'cause he looks like my ex in it. :thumbdown:

blackwhite.jpg

But the next two photos are simply stunning. What an amazing view behind him! :shocked: Of course he looks pretty good too. :naughty:

mika4.jpg

mika6.jpg

Where on earth are these from?

:naughty::wub2:This one is just so gorgeous!!!....... it's Breath-taking!!!...My ultimate favorite I think!!

mika4.jpg

Oh my wow! Woooow! Woooooooooooooooooooooooaaaau! I'm still impressed,and expressing that in writing is hard

He looks so...I dunno ,but It's like a Beckham GQ photo shoot

We know the real reason why he's not going to come and it's a valid reason. We're just extremely disappointed that it means that his promise earlier in the year won't be fulfilled and that we're now left with no clue as to when he will be back. But even with a valid reason, we've wasted money and his reputation for being unreliable is continuing to be reinforced.

Then why do it? Didn't someone ever tell you that if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it? :boxed: It's funny u would be here and consider yourself a fan when ur goal is to make him uncomfortable and feel bad. Be the bigger person :harp:

You're both right, of course. Blame it on frustration and disappointment and the fact that it's extremely late at night, and therefore, I'm speaking much more strongly than the situation warrants. It isn't my goal to make him uncomfortable, I just wanted this cancelling business to be behind us by this point.

I'm sorry; this is more proof that I should go to bed before sleep deprivation makes me mean.:boxed:

You're both right, of course. Blame it on frustration and disappointment and the fact that it's extremely late at night, and therefore, I'm speaking much more strongly than the situation warrants. It isn't my goal to make him uncomfortable, I just wanted this cancelling business to be behind us by this point.

I'm sorry; this is more proof that I should go to bed before sleep deprivation makes me mean.:boxed:

if it is the truth then it shouldn't make him feel uncomfortable, lol i think someone asking from USA would show how large of a community the mfc is, and probably surprise mika