Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man you guys are takin me back... IT is sooo unreal the feeling... suzy and christine you know. When you're talking to him, and nothing else exists:wub2:

Thank you for letting me remember... I was such a dork at this moment lol... I just stared up at him and smiled...*SIGH* I've never heard my name spoken that way! :shocked:

file-3.jpg

100_0369.jpg

I equate Mika to a gambling addiction. You get a little reward, and can't stop trying to capture the same high you've experienced before - even when the odds become 3 out of 7. :thumbdown:

That makes a lot of sense. Somehow, I don't feel like my first experience of seeing him can ever be topped. Getting to stand next to you and your hubby during the concert and simply being engulfed in all of that excitement...all of it was just beyond what I had imagined before going!

Meeting him after the concert was a total shock to me. While also being able to give him that gift I worked so hard on over the summer and having Chris record it. :shocked: Katherine I must have said "That was so freaking amazing" at least 100 times that night and the day after. Last night we watched bits of Live in Cartoon Motion and it got us all excited for the big night.

*feels really sad and jealous*

Sorry :emot-sad:

A lot of us have been there and know how it is. Canadians have been waiting, waiting, waiting, but it looks like he's finally going to arrive soon.

He will also get to Australia eventually (I believe sooner rather than later) and I promise you a headlining show is going to be better than V Fest.

Aw, your opportunity will come, Aaurora. Just imagine all the fun to be had once he hits your area!

(Clare thinks about that one)

And when he comes near to my town awwww my God.

I wanna go to one of his gigs. But haven't yet.

ROMIS!!!:shocked::naughty:

I love you. You are my favorite person in the entire world.:wub2::roftl::wub2:

EDIT* Sorry, the green text threw me, thought you were Scutty, especially since she posted right after you. You're still my favorite person.

haha thanks!! but I'm not so great...

Scuttie is great...I just have a few things in common with her, and that's a lot. It's a complete honor....:biggrin2:

haha thanks!! but I'm not so great...

Scuttie is great...I just have a few things in common with her, and that's a lot. It's a complete honor....:biggrin2:

Yes, we have my arbitrarily-claimed green font in common.

Don't be too sure that it's an honour to be associated with me, people might start to think you a verbose sarcastic misanthropist too.

Yes, we have my arbitrarily-claimed green font in common.

Don't be too sure that it's an honour to be associated with me, people might start to think you a verbose sarcastic misanthropist too.

I don't have the slightless idea what a "misanthropist" is...:bleh:

but for sure I'm verbose...more than you actually, no offense. Sometimes I dunno how I have the guts to be like that here (I'm a bit different in real life, not much :naughty: )

And...I'm sarcastic, I guess. But it's not the same sarcasm that some people have here in the MFC, so I'm always involved in misunderstoods...Well, but that's me...

I promise not to use your green font again :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not afraid of what MFCers may think. Most of them will be wrong, anyway :naughty: ...

I don't have the slightless idea what a "misanthropist" is...:bleh:

but for sure I'm verbose...more than you actually, no offense. Sometimes I dunno how I have the guts to be like that here (I'm a bit different in real life, not much :naughty: )

And...I'm sarcastic, I guess. But it's not the same sarcasm that some people have here in the MFC, so I'm always involved in misunderstoods...Well, but that's me...

I promise not to use your green font again :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not afraid of what MFCers may think. Most of them will be wrong, anyway :naughty: ...

Romis, don't take me literally, I was being sarcastic again. :roftl: