Mirtilla

If the Midway State ever come to the Netherlands again... I hope I can go and see them. They were here last year May, in Paradiso Amsterdam (small hall, capacity app. 300 ppl). I guess they will come back one day and play the bigger hall. :wink2:

http://www.coldplayfans.be/recensies/concert.php?id=138

I'm starting to hate The Netherlands.:sneaky2:

:italia::emot-sad::crybaby:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, they are on a holiday, but that doesn't mean we can't talk about them in the meantime, does it? :sneaky2::naughty:

I played Mika's CD at work the other day. Everybody loved it, so I threatened to bring Palladium's promo copy next, hehe! :punk:

How are you nymphs? Some have seen Mika recently or are going to see him, but what about the others? I'm not going to see Mika this summer because of lack of money, but I'm still designing the project for the guys.

Hehe! I re-wrote not 1, not 2 but 3 songs! :roftl:

This thread has been way too quiet lately. :thumbdown: It's good to have you back Liz! :thumb_yello: I haven't been able to go to Mika's gigs either, and won't be until the fall. I hope both he and Palladium will have gigs in a couple months somewhere not too far from each other so I can go and see both at one go!

Hehe! I re-wrote not 1, not 2 but 3 songs! :roftl:

This thread has been way too quiet lately. :thumbdown: It's good to have you back Liz! :thumb_yello: I haven't been able to go to Mika's gigs either, and won't be until the fall. I hope both he and Palladium will have gigs in a couple months somewhere not too far from each other so I can go and see both at one go!

Yeah I hope they do soon too, it would be great to meet u. so if they do I will try and get to the same gigs as u! what u been up to recently?

I have been planning The Project. It would be awesome to get it done in a couple months and then go to a gig of Palladium and give it to them... :wub2: I so wish they would announce a new tour soon! They have lots of gigs to re-arrange but I don't think I would be ready to go as far as to Bedford again. I hope they will have gigs near London! I have told them what I want and I don't want to bother them all the time with my requests. :naughty:

I have been planning The Project. It would be awesome to get it done in a couple months and then go to a gig of Palladium and give it to them... :wub2: I so wish they would announce a new tour soon! They have lots of gigs to re-arrange but I don't think I would be ready to go as far as to Bedford again. I hope they will have gigs near London! I have told them what I want and I don't want to bother them all the time with my requests. :naughty:

Yeah I would love them to do some gigs in London again, I have seen them three times in London! Also, if they do and and u can make it, u r welcome to crash at mine as long as I am at uni as I live near London when at uni! It would save u some money at least!

Oh, thank you for the kind offer. I'll keep that in mind. :thumb_yello:

You're going to take part in the project, aren't you? It would be wonderful if we had as many participants as possible to deliver it once it's finished! :punk:

Oh, thank you for the kind offer. I'll keep that in mind. :thumb_yello:

You're going to take part in the project, aren't you? It would be wonderful if we had as many participants as possible to deliver it once it's finished! :punk:

Yeah of course i will, I dont think I have actually heard much about it though, so could u summarise what the project is?

It's all explained in the secret MySpace group... I think you're in it. Check out your groups on MySpace. :wink2: I prefer not to talk about it on forums, 'cause you never know who is lurking.

OK i will check it out after I have had my tea! x

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm... Good point. But there must be something. :blink: I have to think of this and come back later with an idea. :shocked:

By the way, has anyone heard anything of the guys? They have been gone for long, no blogs for a month. The last time I heard of them was on the 13th... Most of them were still away.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey! Looks like Earth has swallowed these guys. They haven't been online on MySpace for a few days and I haven't heard anything from them in more than a month! So, where are they? Clues that may lead into finding them will be rewarded.

Personal description:

Four British men in a band called Palladium.

Peter Pepper: Lead singer and bassist. 25 years old. English, was born in York and has lived all over the country, for example in Leicester for ten years. Now lives in London, but has last reported being somewhere in Cuba at the end of June. About six feet. Brown hair. May or may not wear an earring or two. Sometimes wears leather pants and a heavy necklace. Very friendly - that might be the reason for his absence.

Rostas Fez: Lead guitarist. 20 years old. English with Hungarian blood, was born in London and still lives there. Last located in London on the 13th of July. About six feet three inches. Deep black curly hair. May look like an ordinary guy when he's wearing a long coat. However, he is not at all ordinary, he is a mega Mika fan and attracts Mika fans. Used to be very chatty on MySpace seven months ago, now probably being that in real life.

Rufio Sandilands: Keyboardist and back-up singer. 23 years old. English, was born in London and still lives there. Last heard of at the end of June, was playing a shark bait somewhere in Cuba. Hmm. Less than six feet. Dark brown hair. Is very likely to wear a vizor. He also has a little cross earring on his right ear and a dangly earring on the left that might be a key, keyboard or a random fish hook. Hugs really tight - that and sharks may not be the best combination ever.

Rocky Morris: Drummer and back-up singer. 22 years old. Welsh, was born in Newport, South Wales, and now lives in London. Last heard of at the end of June, was teaching intermediate samba dancing at a local holiday resort in Cuba. Claims that he is 5 feet 11 inches, which isn't quite true unless you include the hair that he combs up. Naturally brown hair but dyes it blond sometimes. Wears two earrings shape of ring on his left ear. Usually very talkative and finds you before you find him. Hmm. He may not be as lost as we think.

I hope I got the facts right.