Mirtilla

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's probably in here already, but I havn't found it yet.

The support for Palladium is Alphabeat.... the same group who remixed relax!

I like it and they sound good on myspace..... shaping up for a good gig!!!

It's probably in here already, but I havn't found it yet.

The support for Palladium is Alphabeat.... the same group who remixed relax!

I like it and they sound good on myspace..... shaping up for a good gig!!!

Alphabeat are from Denmark. They also supported Mika in Amsterdam, Brussels and a few other concerts, so I saw them twice. I like them, but I prefer Palladium! :blush-anim-cl:

BTW I will see both Palladium & Alphabeat here in Holland next week. :thumb_yello:

Hey guys, I have good news for you if you're going to London to see Mika and love Palladium as well! :punk:

I don't want you to get your hopes too up, as it's not official yet, but Palladium may organize a gig for the 27th of February, in London! I'll definitely be there if it happens. First Mika, then Mika, then Palladium, then Mika. :das: Looks like some are finally starting to listen what I have to say. :fisch:

Next mission: spamming Mika's MySpace for Palladium. :naughty:

Hey guys, I have good news for you if you're going to London to see Mika and love Palladium as well! :punk:

I don't want you to get your hopes too up, as it's not official yet, but Palladium may organize a gig for the 27th of February, in London! I'll definitely be there if it happens. First Mika, then Mika, then Palladium, then Mika. :das: Looks like some are finally starting to listen what I have to say. :fisch:

Ohh cool :thumb_yello:

Mes off to see them in Newcastle next month :thumb_yello:

That would be good! Maybe Mika and his band will go along and watch them perform as well as they have a night off :wink2:

That would be good! Maybe Mika and his band will go along and watch them perform as well as they have a night off :wink2:

:shocked: To stand next to Mika and the band in a little room for a whole gig! :stretcher: Don't give me any ideas! :roftl: They wouldn't go there, because they'd know the place would be full of MFCers! :naughty: