Mirtilla

Okay, I have just been talking (writing) to Fez. I'm not going to write everything here, but I got a confirmation to what I thought about the photographer. He is indeed Finnish! :punk: And he's only 23, sooo no 100 years old. :roftl::naughty: They write their own lyrics, and... Ooops, I told them about this thread so be careful with what you say from now on. :shocked::das:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I have just been talking (writing) to Fez. I'm not going to write everything here, but I got a confirmation to what I thought about the photographer. He is indeed Finnish! :punk: And he's only 23, sooo no 100 years old. :roftl::naughty: They write their own lyrics, and... Ooops, I told them about this thread so be careful with what you say from now on. :shocked::das:

ARGH! *runs back to delete naughty posts* :blush-anim-cl::bleh:

Who said nordic?

Queenie, I KNEW you would be dropping in here! :roftl:

Okay, I have just been talking (writing) to Fez. I'm not going to write everything here, but I got a confirmation to what I thought about the photographer. He is indeed Finnish! :punk: And he's only 23, sooo no 100 years old. They write their own lyrics, and... Ooops, I told them about this thread so be careful with what you say from now on.

:shocked: Ok, I'll try to contain myself then :blush-anim-cl:

ARGH! *runs back to delete naughty posts* :blush-anim-cl::bleh:

Kata...don't try to hide anything, 14-year-old fangirl! :naughty:

Ah, good to know about the lyrics, thanks for asking Marianne! :thumb_yello:

Ooops, I told them about this thread so be careful with what you say from now on. :shocked::das:

I never ever have anything to hide and I always watch my words. :biggrin2:

*waves at Palladium*

Hi guys! :thumb_yello:

..vedi?! t'ho detto o no ke siam i primi su google qualsiasi cosa scrivi?!:roftl:

infatti e' vero...siam pazzi :roftl:

Okay, I have just been talking (writing) to Fez. I'm not going to write everything here, but I got a confirmation to what I thought about the photographer. He is indeed Finnish! And he's only 23, sooo no 100 years old. They write their own lyrics, and... Ooops, I told them about this thread so be careful with what you say from now on. das:

Wise wise move my child :roftl:

Hellooooo Audience! *waves* Tho that won't stop me from writing just like before

Did you have any doubt they wouldn't write their own lyrics? :shocked:

Y'all seem to be mesmerized by Fez :das: I'm more of a drummer...therefor,the natural choice :naughty:

btw,do the guys have individual myspaces too?

They all write them together. "Some songs are written partly by us individually or completely but on the whole we all write together!" :punk:

In some cases there might be an outsider who writes lyrics to a band. I just had to be sure that this band isn't one of those. And now I respect the Palladium boys even more! :thumb_yello:

*runs in*

hello!

*runs out *

aha, you heard the name "fez", did you?! :roftl:

and then discovered that still no-one has found out what his personal myspace is and therefor you disappeared again. :naughty:

:shocked: argh, I' better moderate my words from now on then:naughty: