Radio 2 Music Club Live Presents...

Kata

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Babs! :thumb_yello:

How're you doing?? I think we missed you yesterday at Brixton...

I heard a rumour that you're getting to go to this "gig" too? Is that true...???

EDIT: DUH!! Just saw your RSVP, I guess I'll get to see you there then!

Hey Babs! :thumb_yello:

How're you doing?? I think we missed you yesterday at Brixton...

I heard a rumour that you're getting to go to this "gig" too? Is that true...???

Yes, me and Jemma, I was sorry to miss you yesterday, and Felicia, but then realised you would be at this so, it will be nice to see you!

Yes, me and Jemma, I was sorry to miss you yesterday, and Felicia, but then realised you would be at this so, it will be nice to see you!

Well, how lucky are you? I'm only a little jealous :sneaky2:

Seriously... will be interested to hear how this goes! Congrats! :)

dcdeb

Well, how lucky are you? I'm only a little jealous :sneaky2:

Seriously... will be interested to hear how this goes! Congrats! :)

dcdeb

I did apply about sixty million times and got the rest of the people in the office to do it as well.......Only got 2 tickets though.:wink2:

I did apply about sixty million times and got the rest of the people in the office to do it as well.......Only got 2 tickets though.:wink2:

well done babs should b fun, i hear everyone is dressing up 4 the Hoosiers:roftl: have to make sure mika doesn think its 4 him:mf_rosetinted:

Hope you all enjoy this; I'm a bit sad as I had the chance (thanks to some kind people's offer :thumb_yello: ) to go to this but just can't make it to London on a weeknight; I will insist on putting my family first (sometimes I wish I could stop doing that and be more selfish, honestly!!! I mean it!) so only myself to blame :boxed::mf_rosetinted: Oh well what can I say, I'm a crap fan!!

Have fun and I will be spotting you if/when they show it on TV.

Hope you all enjoy this; I'm a bit sad as I had the chance (thanks to some kind people's offer :thumb_yello: ) to go to this but just can't make it to London on a weeknight; I will insist on putting my family first (sometimes I wish I could stop doing that and be more selfish, honestly!!! I mean it!) so only myself to blame :boxed::mf_rosetinted: Oh well what can I say, I'm a crap fan!!

Have fun and I will be spotting you if/when they show it on TV.

I think it's only on the radio, so thank the Lord for that.:mf_rosetinted:

Well, we will be going anyway, but he was advised to take 48 hours rest which he will have, also he won't be doing a full set, maybe just 5 songs and it may be contractual, it is the Radio 2 music club, which was a very important to him earlier in the year, they were one of the main backers of Mika when he was trying to break through and Radio 2 has plugged him relentlessley.

We'll see anyway, it's out of our hands.

I'm sure it will be an interesting evening anyway.