Sing it like Mika!!

Ceci_B

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used the search function like a hundred times to find this thread and never found it :roftl: thanks for bumping it.. I'm gonna listen to you guys singing now :blush-anim-cl::wink2:

:roftl::roftl:

don't turn the speakers up to high when your listening to me :roftl:

You might get an ear infection :roftl:

Wow had to search really hard to find this thread :blink:

I want to know what you people think about my "voice"

My mom always says that my voice is a danger to the world (okay not like that but is sucks pretty much according to her.)

So I was bored today and taped myself :blush-anim-cl: to see/listen if it was really so bad.

Every time she's talking about my brother (he "sings" every day in his room) and I say that he sounds awful she says that I can't sing at all, I'm tone deaf and I can't sing according to her.

I was still messing around with my camera in the beginning so that is why I'm not singing everything at the beginning, and after 3 something minutes I suddenly realised that I had almost sang the entire song so that's why I suddenly stopped singing (I wanted to tape only 1 minute :blush-anim-cl: )

so here it is:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v428/Starrats/movies/?action=view&current=P1010473.flv

Oh, and I was a bit nervous to :naughty:

Linde (lindemfc) said that I wasn't as bad as my mom claims

But I don't believe her :blush-anim-cl:

wow you can sing very high ! :shocked: I can't sing the high notes in Mika songs hihi :naughty:

there was also a vid with your brother and your mummy and people I don't know eating chicken hahaha

ow and billy brown? (dunno if it's him.. the hamsterd with the shiny fur) is eating a toiletpaper carton.. very interessting hihi

My mother (who was a singer and was in a band when she was young for a while - yeah,but it has nothing to do with her present occupation:naughty:) said that I have reeeeally high voice,almost 4 octaves...and that I sing Mika's songs really good. I dunno,it's much easier for me to sing in falsetto than low...I guess I can sing pretty good...but I'm shyyyy :blush-anim-cl: if I see how can I record it (cos my camera's broken),I'll put it here...:blush-anim-cl:

wow you can sing very high ! I can't sing the high notes in Mika songs hihi

:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

there was also a vid with your brother and your mummy and people I don't know eating chicken hahaha

ow and billy brown? (dunno if it's him.. the hamsterd with the shiny fur) is eating a toiletpaper carton.. very interessting hihi

:roftl: we where eating spare ribs :roftl:

The other people are my uncle, aunt and cousin :roftl:

And the shiny one is Lotje :bleh:

I put her food in the toiletpaper thingie so she had to rip the carton to pieces to get her food :roftl:

My mother (who was a singer and was in a band when she was young for a while - yeah,but it has nothing to do with her present occupation:naughty:) said that I have reeeeally high voice,almost 4 octaves...and that I sing Mika's songs really good. I dunno,it's much easier for me to sing in falsetto than low...I guess I can sing pretty good...but I'm shyyyy :blush-anim-cl: if I see how can I record it (cos my camera's broken),I'll put it here...:blush-anim-cl:

I find it easier to sing high to :thumb_yello:

:blush-anim-c :blush-anim-cl

:roftl we where eating spare ribs :roftl

:roftl: almost the same :roftl:

And the shiny one is Lotje :bleh:

I put her food in the toiletpaper thingie so she had to rip the carton to pieces to get her food :roftl:

:doh:Lotje right XD I kinda knew it's not Billy Brown because Billy was hiding all the time :naughty: But I remember Lotje now.. I even remember how to pronounce it and that it's a very common name for animals in the netherlands :mf_rosetinted:

almost the same

:Lotje right I kinda knew it's not Billy Brown because Billy was hiding all the time :naughty: But I remember Lotje now.. I even remember how to pronounce it and that it's a very common name for animals in the netherlands

hahaha:roftl:

Lotje is really sweet :wub2:

And Billy brown is still hiding but sometimes he comes out to take a quick peek at the room and then he runs of again :naughty:

here is me doing a little happy ending

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v428/Starrats/movies/?action=view&current=P1010061.flv

I was trying to do a little bit of everything in this song :roftl:

high and low, but not to high which is hard :naughty:

and singing low hurts

I like to sing with Mika :aah:

hahaha:roftl:

Lotje is really sweet :wub2:

And Billy brown is still hiding but sometimes he comes out to take a quick peek at the room and then he runs of again :naughty:

here is me doing a little happy ending

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v428/Starrats/movies/?action=view&current=P1010061.flv

I was trying to do a little bit of everything in this song :roftl:

high and low, but not to high which is hard :naughty:

and singing low hurts

I like to sing with Mika :aah:

I like singing low more :wink2: maybe I should post something too.. but my cam sucks in recording.. and I feel embarassed to post me singing

XD

just do it :thumb_yello:

Ok I did it :roftl: But it's crap.. I was too tired to do it again :wink2:

Well I recorded "I'm falling" because it's not a high notes song hihi

I first recorded the piano and the second voice and then took the other cam and recorded me singing along to it..

but I messed up a line in the first recording and wanted to do the same mistake in the second and took a completly other also wrong line.. when I realized I wanted to stop but couldn't manage that's why it makes this "bang bang" noices suddenly at the end :roftl::roftl:

http://www.file-upload.net/download-1081119/I--m-falling-2.WAV.html

Ok I did it :roftl: But it's crap.. I was too tired to do it again :wink2:

Well I recorded "I'm falling" because it's not a high notes song hihi

I first recorded the piano and the second voice and then took the other cam and recorded me singing along to it..

but I messed up a line in the first recording and wanted to do the same mistake in the second and took a completly other also wrong line.. when I realized I wanted to stop but couldn't manage that's why it makes this "bang bang" noices suddenly at the end :roftl::roftl:

http://www.file-upload.net/download-1081119/I--m-falling-2.WAV.html

:shocked:

your better that me :punk: