Possible Australian Dates???

dcdeb

I would love to meet up with you too.

*crosses all extremities and limbs*

Well don't blame me, I'm not a Christian. :naughty:

Yay, Kelz. :biggrin2:

Y'know what? My rural placement might be in your city. Wouldn't it be fine luck if I came to where you are and then you leave? :sneaky2:

My city? the little pissant town i live in ?? .. i.e. not melbourne, like i tell people, but where i really live? :lmao: you can stay here if you want!! we have a spare room!!! *imagines the weird all-nighter conversations we'll have* :naughty:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My city? the little pissant town i live in ?? .. i.e. not melbourne, like i tell people, but where i really live? :lmao: you can stay here if you want!! we have a spare room!!! *imagines the weird all-nighter conversations we'll have* :naughty:

You're little pissant town is one of the roughly 10 or so possible locations that my pharmacy school might send me to for my rural placement. They arrange accommodation for us but be sure that if I get assigned there I'll be over at your place often, there's only so much time I can spend with polite, well-mannered pharm nerds without going crazy. :naughty:

You're little pissant town is one of the roughly 10 or so possible locations that my pharmacy school might send me to for my rural placement. They arrange accommodation for us but be sure that if I get assigned there I'll be over at your place often, there's only so much time I can spend with polite, well-mannered pharm nerds without going crazy. :naughty:

woooo!!!!!!!!! awesome.. you can hang with me.. I'll have a big fruit basket ready waiting for your arrival :naughty:

It's the week after Easter in Sydney, and the following week in melb, and seems you have to be over 18. (That's me out then:wink2:)

But this means it will be hard for me to fly to Australia as the flights will be taken by everyone returning from Easter holidays...maybe...

The price is really steep. Should I live in hope of some other concerts....?

If he is doing Japan before Oz then that would mean he is doing NZ after Oz, which would explain why he can't go to Perth Jolene....maybe...

HURRY UP AND ANNOUNCE YOUR DATES MIKA YOU ARE SENDING US ALL OFF THE DEEP END. Please?

AAww.... I am sure you will get to see him though, hopefully. I think he'll be doing his own gigs aswell... but it depends if they are over 18 aswell. We'll just have to wait a little longer..

yah :blush-anim-cl:

:shocked: if they're over 18.... ":rip_1: " < shuold explain it.

i hate being 15

AAww.... I am sure you will get to see him though, hopefully. I think he'll be doing his own gigs aswell... but it depends if they are over 18 aswell. We'll just have to wait a little longer..

Yeah... he'll prob get a whole lot of angry letters from 14 year olds... :naughty:

Send him an email with lots of expletives....

hehehehe *hates not being able to use smileys*

Awww.... poor you!

Hehe... something along the lines of:

What the f**k do you think you're doing? Who the f**k do you think you are? Why the f**k isn't this thing open to f**king under 18 year olds???

Awww.... poor you!

Hehe... something along the lines of:

What the f**k do you think you're doing? Who the f**k do you think you are? Why the f**k isn't this thing open to f**king under 18 year olds???

Haven't we heard that somewhere before???:roftl::roftl:

I'd say the chances of him doing seperate gigs is HIGH! Yay for being on the east coast :D

It is high, but Im not going to worry about it until he annouces them :mf_rosetinted:

(Especially since I will most likely have uni and only be able to go to once concert, plus the two festivals... yay for weekends)