Possible Australian Dates???

dcdeb

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I honestly didn't think he would come to Perth- it is just frustrating that the festival is on here and he isn't playing!!!!! Fingers crossed for a midweek concert- and don't really mind if it is syd or mel cause it's the same price for flights either way- better start saving.......

I have been waiting and waiting to see Mika in concert for agessssss....well since i first heard of him in march hehe :biggrin2:

I know its a bummer that its only at a festival and not a Mika only concert, but i am still just as excited! And im totally glad he isnt just going to melbourne and sydney......us queenslanders get a chance to see him too!!! :mf_lustslow:

My condolences to go those in perth.....i hope he visits you guys soon!

But yeah im totally excited....I will make sure i push in to the front when he is on stage!!! I just hope it doesnt interfere with my prac for uni!!! I should start thinking up some excuses....maybe even a fake disease! :bleh:

CANNOT WAIT!!! :punk::mf_lustslow::thumb_yello::bleh:

Guys.. don't stress... We'll have time to worry about where he is or isn't going when/if he announces tour dates...

Where he goes makes absolutely no difference to me, seeing as I would have to travel no matter where he does a concert... unless he decides to do one in Orange!

Mika would say:

Orange? Why not?

(the rest of the world says Orange? Where's that?)

oops sorry no hard feelings NC, I would love to go to Orange!!

Of course!

People in Sydney say "Orange? Where's that?"

I feel like slapping them...

There is always a spare bed for you here Blue Sky!

• 2 weeks later...

well, i guess i'll be there... at least for the sydney one. :bleh: so does melbourne count as east coast then? i thought it was more south coast... on the festival website it just says that mika will only be at the east coast festivals. how far away is gold coast from sydney?

well, i guess i'll be there... at least for the sydney one. :bleh: so does melbourne count as east coast then? i thought it was more south coast... on the festival website it just says that mika will only be at the east coast festivals. how far away is gold coast from sydney?

Melbourne is East Coast.

QLD, NSW and Vic are all East Coast states, then WA is the west coast state and the others are in the middle somewhere (except for Tassie of course)

Can't wait for the festival :D

Although accommodation and transport is posing a problem for the gold coast concert.....everythings getting booked up fast and nowhere to park! Ah well. it will all be worth it.....5 hr road trip here i come!!! :punk:

P.S Had a dream the other night with Mika in it....he was in my house!!! Wish it lasted longer though!!! :bleh:

thanx soangel. :wink2: makes me realize i really don't know anything bout australia. well, yet. :naughty:

so how far away is gold coast from sydney, is it possible to drive there by car?

did you all buy festival tickets yet, how quickly do you think it'll be sold out?

thanx soangel. :wink2: makes me realize i really don't know anything bout australia. well, yet. :naughty:

so how far away is gold coast from sydney, is it possible to drive there by car?

did you all buy festival tickets yet, how quickly do you think it'll be sold out?

it is possible to drive would take a two or so days though

it is possible to drive would take a two or so days though

Two days if you stay overnight somewhere... it would take about 12 hours I guess... with a few stops... you'd be leaving staight after the festival and geting ther prob with enough time to get to the next one... but there isn't any parking... flying from Syd to GC, then a taxi to the place its at would be easiest...