random mika thought ........

emmylou

while at work after gettign a shady look because i asked for the tea bag to be left in my cuppa i wonder how mika has his tea ???

does he have sugar or is he sweet enough ?? does he like it strong like me

how do you like yours - i like mine with half a suger and so you can stand a spoon in it its that strong !!! ha ha - am i a freak for that ??? apparently so :sneaky2:

right am off to bed have a good one ( will have sweet dreams because i am off now for two days woo hoo )

ps hope my typing is getting better xxxx

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a tea quote from an article:

But no one should expect to be invited in for a cuppa anytime soon.

The singer is obsessive about how his tea is made. "You've got to have a precise level of water in the pot and make sure the cup is in exactly the right place," he says.

i only drink tea from a particular mug from the rocky mountains. if its in any other mug it seems to have a different taste (not good, lol) i want just a little milk in it, not creamnd especially not that powder stuff, just enough to change the colour of it. then 1-2 spoons of sugar, not that nock-off splenda either, only enough to sweeten it a little. and when i make it the water has to be really hot, but i wont drink it until it cools a good deal. not cold, but luke warm-ish.

now im thirsty and im gonna go make some,lol :biggrin2:

how strange !!!! i have a big mug i only drink iut of but thats because we share cups and i have seen them in the dr'smess grwoing DNA!!!

lol, i also have only a few cups in the house that i'll drink tea out of, my favourite is a blue one with pink hearts, and there's also a yellow one that's quite alright, but we have some dark blue ones aaaah i just can't stand them

I like my tea sweet, but not tooooooooo sweet. Mine kind of has to be perfect, though I'm not as bad as Mika about it.. haha. I also have to drink it from this white mug with a fat handle... no mugs with pictures or skinny handles, or else!!!!!!!!! :roftl:

I loooove Mint tea and Chamomile. Mint with sugar (plenty to reinforce the mint taste aka 4 lumps) and Chamomile with a slice of lemon and some sugar aka 3 lumps.

Never something like Canderelle or suchlike. Never milk or creamers...

Normal tea isn't my idea but Lipton is ok I'd say. Lemon tea that's good too!

Not dark for them but dark for Mint and Chamomile.

I want a cup of OCD Mika Tea (that sorta rhymes!)

TEA!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

man i love tea! :naughty:

I love tea so much that me and some friends are setting up a tea society in college! We went around collecting signatures and gave everyone who signed a tea bag :roftl: and we collected enough so we must start organising it now, but its gonna rule! our slogan is "make a cup of tea and a friend" :roftl:

anyway, i like mine strong with 2 sugars and milk plz! :biggrin2:

TEA!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

man i love tea! :naughty:

I love tea so much that me and some friends are setting up a tea society in college! We went around collecting signatures and gave everyone who signed a tea bag :roftl: and we collected enough so we must start organising it now, but its gonna rule! our slogan is "make a cup of tea and a friend" :roftl:

anyway, i like mine strong with 2 sugars and milk plz! :biggrin2:

I like mine with one sugar. Not too hot!!