VOTE Grace Kelly for "UK Record Of The Year 2007"

Showtunes17

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Leona is a good singer but that's it. She extremely BORING and hyped up to the extreme.

Bleeding Love IMO is an Average song and i can't believe why it has been at No.1 for soo long.

And to delete your cookies on Firefox -

Go to tools

Opitions

Privacy >>> Show Cookies >>>>>Remove All cookies or click on the site record of the year and delete their cookies.

Same process i think for those who have Internet explorer.

Here you go Fred :thumb_yello:

wow he's gone up since this morning so we must b doing ok!!!

we have to get him 1st with this:thumb_yello:

yeah, should be no problem getting him no1 by like a week's time :biggrin2:

Hes climbing .. That X factor girl should never ever be record of the year :thumbdown:

yeah i agree.. we shall show those leona fans who's the real no1 :mf_rosetinted:

yeah, should be no problem getting him no1 by like a week's time :biggrin2:

yeah i agree.. we shall show those leona fans who's the real no1 :mf_rosetinted:

yes we have to keep this up thou, cos its no point moaning that he doesnt win anything, we have to put the effort in:bleh: lets show mika he has the BET fans:biggrin2:

yes we have to keep this up thou, cos its no point moaning that he doesnt win anything, we have to put the effort in:bleh: lets show mika he has the BET fans:biggrin2:

yeah exactly... cos sometimes its easy to think oh i can't be bothered other people will vote anyway.. we just need to kinda nnoy people and make them vote lol.. anyway if we can do it with sexiest man on the planet we can easily do it with the best record of the year :biggrin2:

yeah exactly... cos sometimes its easy to think oh i can't be bothered other people will vote anyway.. we just need to kinda nnoy people and make them vote lol.. anyway if we can do it with sexiest man on the planet we can easily do it with the best record of the year :biggrin2:

:biggrin2: i just popped in the oldies and told them im gonna bug everyone to death Lol

yes i think thats the prob here, everyone thinks others are voting and then mika loses:boxed: