VOTE Grace Kelly for "UK Record Of The Year 2007"

Showtunes17

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, this calls for an hour of intense voting from me.

I was going to cook my kids' tea, but they know where the fridge is :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: OMG wot has mika done to us mothers!!!!!!

i haven stopped voting 4 3whole days... im thinking wendy has actually left her pc for the afternoon and thats why mika has dropped 4% Lol

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: OMG wot has mika done to us mothers!!!!!!

i haven stopped voting 4 3whole days... im thinking wendy has actually left her pc for the afternoon and thats why mika has dropped 4% Lol

:naughty: omg I know - it'll be my new year resolution to become a caring mother again!!!! Damn you Mr Penniman you've a lot to answer for.

Wendy where are you:naughty:

Theres been some shocking previous winners!!!!

2001 - "Don't Stop Movin'" S Club 7

2002 - "Unchained Melody" Gareth Gates

2004 - "Thunderbirds Are Go" Busted

Thunderbirds are goooooooooooooooooo :shocked:

yes bloody awful arent they:roftl:

mayb we dont want mika in this list afterall:roftl:

Shocking huh!!!!!

Change of plan lets rig it vote for the proclaimers :roftl:

yeah rach had that idea yesterday, it may actually work better 4 us, everyone else seems to b slowly catching up!!!!:blink: its all odd!!!!

the word "fixed" springs to mind!!!!!

yes bloody awful arent they:roftl:

mayb we dont want mika in this list afterall:roftl:

I'm such a hypocite :roftl: I slag this Poll off every year because the winners are always so bad - Busted or Westlife usually get it for the WORST songs ever. ....but this year it just has to go to a great song, to buck the trend!!!

Actually this poll should be called Fans of the Year, because it is always down to who has the most obsessive fanbase, willing to sit at the PC for days on end with their fingers bleeding...

That's why Westlife, Busted, Take That, McFly etc always do well, even if the song is s***.

We need to show the country Mika's fans are as mad as the best of 'em! And we can do it with a clear conscience because Grace Kelly is a GREAT record.

Actually this poll should be called Fans of the Year, because it is always down to who has the most obsessive fanbase, willing to sit at the PC for days on end with their fingers bleeding...

That's why Westlife, Busted, Take That, McFly etc always do well, even if the song is s***.

We need to show the country Mika's fans are as mad as the best of 'em! And we can do it with a clear conscience because Grace Kelly is a GREAT record.

yeah my hand hurts now:boxed:

This is looking impossible. I some how think it's fixed. How the hell can Mika drop to 16% after he was at 20% now so while ago!

It would make sense to see the amount of votes to get a better idea of how the %'s are going up or down! Guess we'll never know.