VOTE Grace Kelly for "UK Record Of The Year 2007"

Showtunes17

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i get a message that says something about that i am not authorised to access that page or something to that effect, does anyone else?

TRY THIS;

LOG OUT of the page/site;

WAIT a bit-about 3 min.

TRY AGAIN.

AFTER you vote, LOG OUT of the page/site;

ect., ect., ect.

well all germans - okay, german speaking - i'm austrian - were focused on that "wetten dass" show tonight :naughty:

as far as i saw, also a lot of other people got involved with that "wetten dass" diskussion - that keeps people away from voting :sneaky2:

keep on voting ... !!!!

yeah ... that's what i do :naughty: even at the "wetten dass" threads it works!!! so i'm skipping around and can still vote in each thread :roftl:

sorry - just because of your signature!!! should slightly figure out, how i do it in my sig ;-)

yeah ... that's what i do :naughty: even at the "wetten dass" threads it works!!! so i'm skipping around and can still vote in each thread :roftl:

sorry - just because of your signature!!! should slightly figure out, how i do it in my sig ;-)

if you go to account in the dark brown menu at the top of the page, on the left hand side there will be a menu and 'edit signature' will be in it. after clicking on that, you can just put the address of the website in it, with http:// or click on the button with the little globe and paperclip, and follow what it says