US tour dates

carly

I'm dying to know,my last Mika experience wasnt that great, it was pouring rain ,my camera and phone broke

I got a wayy bad picture because my cam was zoomed in without me knowing

and Im way more than a foot shorter than him, therefore its my face and his chin.<br>

6uoyyjd.jpg<br>

Also, what is the chance of someone being able to get a photopass for a Mika show? I have a website and I take band photos. Shooting a Mika show would be a dream come true.

also, weird picture of mika, i found it funny because thats him standing next to me, and I can clearly see up his nose hahahaha im a loser. ( we so shared an umbrella :) <br>

6pph4xf.jpg<br>

ps. Since I started listening to Mika I've been letting my creative streak shine through more often! I actually just bought some bright blue and yellow sneakers because they reminded me of mika, plus they are really cute. After all, the most stylish thing anyone can do is be themself :)

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how can you describe sharing an umbrella with mika as 'not that great'? i think a lot of people would kill for that :biggrin2:

haha no THAT part was AMAZING! I melted. But as for the show part, I had to watch through the window even though I was one of the first people in bryant park but then it got moved. He came up to me and put his hands on my face and did this cute smile thing and said "you're all wet" and I was all like yeah I know take me inside please hahahaha

haha no THAT part was AMAZING! I melted. But as for the show part, I had to watch through the window even though I was one of the first people in bryant park but then it got moved. He came up to me and put his hands on my face and did this cute smile thing and said "you're all wet" and I was all like yeah I know take me inside please hahahaha

:naughty: naughty mika.

but to answer your question, he is going to tour the us, check the 2008 tour thread :wink2:

:naughty: naughty mika.

but to answer your question, he is going to tour the us, check the 2008 tour thread :wink2:

I was just looking at that! Any idea around when the dates will actually be release? I HAVE to go. I cannot miss it. Im just worried about the tickets selling out. I'm on the east coast.

omg!!! It's so cool that you even met mika!!!!!!!!!!! Its a pity that you only got up his nose and his chin!!!!!!! lol! Sorry but that is really funny!

And he touched your face!!! Isn't that like a dream come true!!!

At least the pics are clear,lol:)

haha yes the whole meeting him part was fantastic!!!

He came up to me and put his hands on my face and did this cute smile thing and said "you're all wet" and I was all like yeah I know take me inside please hahahaha

Ahhh! I'd gladly stand in the rain and get soaked for that. :wub2:

I love the pic with the umbrella...ella...ella.

He came up to me and put his hands on my face and did this cute smile thing and said "you're all wet" and I was all like yeah I know take me inside please hahahaha

..I think that's amazing, you lucky duck!

And at least you got A picture with him at GMA, even if he's cut out. xD

:lmfao: i love his chin lol

i don't think i even want my picture with mika.. so many people (not you!) look so horrible next to him because he's sooooo amazingly gorgeous...

i'll probably end up trying to take a picture with him as an excuse to stand beside him and then just cute me out later :naughty: yep. sounds like a pretty good plan to me :biggrin2:

I'm sure she wouldn't. :mf_rosetinted:

...neither would the voodoo doll that I'm making of you. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I hope this is a nice voodoo doll.

Rose is a hottie.

:lmfao: i love his chin lol

i don't think i even want my picture with mika.. so many people (not you!) look so horrible next to him because he's sooooo amazingly gorgeous...

i'll probably end up trying to take a picture with him as an excuse to stand beside him and then just cute me out later :naughty: yep. sounds like a pretty good plan to me :biggrin2:

If you cute yourself out, I'll be coming after you.