US tour dates

carly

The only open days that would be practical are between NY and Chicago. I know he likes to have a free night in NY, which I understand, but there's 2 free nights. Surely he can swing by ATL on the second night and then head to Chicago the next.

...and I have a scary suspicion that my mother has looked at my MySpace. :blink: I used to have my status set to: Wanting to run away with the circus or something like that, and she just called to make sure that I hadn't killed myself, probably, and said, "I just wanted to make sure that you didn't run away with the circus." :boxed:

Maybe she'll suprise you with the tickets?

And I just spoiled it.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only open days that would be practical are between NY and Chicago. I know he likes to have a free night in NY, which I understand, but there's 2 free nights. Surely he can swing by ATL on the second night and then head to Chicago the next.

...and I have a scary suspicion that my mother has looked at my MySpace. :blink: I used to have my status set to: Wanting to run away with the circus or something like that, and she just called to make sure that I hadn't killed myself, probably, and said, "I just wanted to make sure that you didn't run away with the circus." :boxed:

That's a good idea. "Mika! Come to Atlanta on February 4th, please! Thank you."

I think that would work for me, because I'll be back from Montana then, and my spring semester classes don't begin until the next day. My mother might not like the idea though, but I don't really care. :bleh:

And that is kinda strange about your mother...my mom wouldn't have a clue how to find my myspace. She's terrible with that sort of thing.

Maybe she'll suprise you with the tickets?

And I just spoiled it.

That'd be nice, but I don't think my parents are that nice, unfortunately. :(

Before we hung up, she said: "I guess I'll just get you money for Christmas..." and I said, "Or a ticket." She was like, "Bye, Hannah."

That'd be nice, but I don't think my parents are that nice, unfortunately. :(

Before we hung up, she said: "I guess I'll just get you money..." and I said, "Or a ticket." She was like, "Bye, Hannah."

Start saving your money!

Or I'll kidnap you.

Start saving your money!

Or I'll kidnap you.

It's really not an issue of money (I don't mean it to sound snobby or anything), because I have about $500 in my bank account, so technically if I was willing to be disowned from my parents for doing such a thing, I could buy a plane ticket, stay the night in a cockroach hotel and go, but it's an issue of my parents not allowing me to go anywhere without them on a plane, and their unwillingness to go with me.

I'm too good. I wish I was one of those horrible children that run away from their parents without feeling bad. :blink:

Aww.

Mika seemed to turn around and say hi to me at the perfect time, too!

I was getting really frustrated because I had a birthday present for Mika, and it seemed every time I would be the next person to meet Mika, he'd turn around and sign something for someone else, or walk in the opposite direction. So finally, Mika was standing with his back toward me and there was a security guard in my way,so I asked if I could give Mika my gift, and he grabbed the box and was like, "I'll give it to him." And I said, "No,I want to give it to him!" and I grabbed the box away from him and turned to another security guard who did the same thing!:boxed: Both of the men started tugging on my box trying to get it out of my fingers so I'd leave, and then Mika turned around and looked down at me and said, "Hi there!" with a smile on his face, and both the guys backed off and disappeared, kicking other people out of the studio. Aaah, it was amazing!:wub2:

I definetely remember you!!! I was there. I saw you!!!

It's really not an issue of money (I don't mean it to sound snobby or anything), because I have about $500 in my bank account, so technically if I was willing to be disowned from my parents for doing such a thing, I could buy a plane ticket, stay the night in a cockroach hotel and go, but it's an issue of my parents not allowing me to go anywhere without them on a plane, and their unwillingness to go with me.

I'm too good. I wish I was one of those horrible children that run away from their parents without feeling bad. :blink:

Would you like to stay in my cockroach house, instead?

:naughty:

Aaah, I know.

I really want to try to go to Philly, too..but..I don't see that happening.:thumbdown:

(Just because I don't like the obnoxious NY crowd who go for the sake of going, and don't even like Mika.)

I think it goes on sale on the fourteenth.

Don't know what date that is. xD

But I'm guessing that the 12/14 means the date they go on sale.

Correct me if I'm wrong, please!

OH yeah, that makes sense, i am having an anxiety attack over this. As with any other concert I dont have tickets for yet.

OH yeah, that makes sense, i am having an anxiety attack over this. As with any other concert I dont have tickets for yet.

:naughty: I keep spazzing out!

I'm trying to see if I can go to Philly, but since it's on a Thursday, I don't think it'll happen.

Will you be coming to NY again?

So Hollis, I was thinking:

Mika probably didn't hit the south this time because this is just the second part of the LiCM tour, and not a whole other tour in general, so going to different places than he went to last time was fair and necessary. Of course NY, LA, SF and Chicago are going to be there because they're massive and tons of people would go, but for some of the southern states, they, probably to the people setting up his tour, needed to be exchanged in order to cover more ground.

I have a feeling that Mika will tour again at the end of next year, and will probably come back to Atlanta then.

Mika probably didn't hit the south this time because this is just the second part of the LiCM tour, and not a whole other tour in general, so going to different places than he went to last time was fair and necessary. Of course NY, LA, SF and Chicago are going to be there because they're massive and tons of people would go, but for some of the southern states, they, probably to the people setting up his tour, needed to be exchanged in order to cover more ground.

I have a feeling that Mika will tour again at the end of next year, and will probably come back to Atlanta then.

I'm sure he will. And when it's warmer, too.

:wink2:

Thank you! I understand it now!

:thumb_yello:

NO, NO, NO NO-I'm ALL mixed up!

***DEC. 31, 20007 is NY's EVE!***

SORRY, I'm an old lady!

I'M SO EXCITED, I can't function:

Can't think straight; can't see straight; can't type straight-LOL!

PLEASE DISREGARD MY PREVIOUS POST ABOT THIS--

DO YOU SUPPOSE I CAN MANAGE TO TRAVEL?

Hmmm, I suppose that makes sense to go to new places to try and be fair. Very good logic, Hannah. You are probably right about him touring later in 2008 too, so hopefully he'll show the south some love then. :thumb_yello:

*dance* I'm going... to New Yawk.... sittay....

smileys-1.gif

Actually, my mom said "Oh... we'll see. You get hotel information for me."

But we might actually be going to the one in Philly instead.

Choose New York!

:tears:

And then have Fr. Al take you to Philly!

ROFLLLLLLLLLL.

Yea, I'd show up with him, and everyone would be like "SO SARIE, WHO'S YOUR FRIEND WHO DRESSED LIKE HOLY JOHNNY?"

And he'd be like "My name is Holy Al.:mf_rosetinted: "

ROFLLLLLLLLLL.

Yea, I'd show up with him, and everyone would be like "SO SARIE, WHO'S YOUR FRIEND WHO DRESSED LIKE HOLY JOHNNY?"

And he'd be like "My name is Holy Al.:mf_rosetinted: "

:lmfao:

No, actually, go with your mom to Philly, and bring Fr. Al to NY!!!