Michael Buble's cover of...erm...Grace Kelly

paula.pop

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope wasnt posted before

Kudos to Sou for finding it...even though it is quite disturbing! I didnt belive her at first!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN1i2W2waAQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwFRZ09wCTM&feature=related

Is he making fun of Mika? Or is the song just to difficult for him so that he has to stop singing it?

I like Michael Bubles voice, though...

Talk about sarcastic.

"I don't want to be a girly man... let's sing something manly". *sings "I can be brown, I can be blue, I can be violet sky..."* "Stop. That's not manly".

It's funny. He made his joke at the expense of Mika, but oh well, Mika isn't exactly butch.

It's funny. He made his joke at the expense of Mika, but oh well, Mika isn't exactly butch.

Scut! Eh dah?! I never expected you'd ever say something like that! *gasps in horror* :shocked:

Plus...when it comes to Mr. Bublé, he covered 'Grace Kelly' before, and much longer than in this video. I think, the fact that the whole crowd started singing along to Grace Kelly enthusiastically made him jealous- or something on the lines of.

My two cents, or pence...whichever ;p

Scut! Eh dah?! I never expected you'd ever say something like that! *gasps in horror* :shocked:

Plus...when it comes to Mr. Bublé, he covered 'Grace Kelly' before, and much longer than in this video. I think, the fact that the whole crowd started singing along to Grace Kelly enthusiastically made him jealous- or something on the lines of.

My two cents, or pence...whichever ;p

I am with Sou on this one, there is a thin line between what one artist can say about another, I think Buble feels threatened so he had to turn to undermining Mika

Why not, dear? Come on, Sou, don't tell me that Mika is butch. :naughty:

when it comes to Mr. Bublé, he covered 'Grace Kelly' before, and much longer than in this video. I think, the fact that the whole crowd started singing along to Grace Kelly enthusiastically made him jealous- or something on the lines of.
I am with Sou on this one, there is a thin line between what one artist can say about another, I think Buble feels threatened so he had to turn to undermining Mika

Good point, that could explain why he stopped singing the song. But it wouldn't explain why he did the speech about 'manliness' before he started singing or why he chose to sarcastically describe GK as 'manly'.

he obviously sees himself as manly.....:biggrin2::naughty::naughty: I however DONT!!!! he is SHORT.....Mika is a statuesque and god dam gorgeous, Bubleface is just nowt flash to look at or listen to, he is average....(just my opinion of course).

he obviously sees himself as manly.....:biggrin2::naughty::naughty: I however DONT!!!! he is SHORT....., Bubleface is just nowt flash to look at or listen to, he is average....(just my opinion of course).

I agree.

:naughty:

Mika is a statuesque and god dam gorgeous

hehe:mf_lustslow:

I don't understand why Michael Buble behaved like this. :mad3:

I didn't like :no: . On the other hand, we can verify how much famous is Mika.

Buble is worried with Mika’s success!!!!!!

I think that Buble is a great singer and I specially like his song “Everything”, but his behavior on the stage was very bad:thumbdown:

Oh, I agree, Micheal Buble's definitely not stereotypically 'manly'.

...but face it, neither is Mika. But we love him how he is and wouldn't want it any other way.

So true the only difference I would like like to see in Mika is for him to think 40 something weirdo women are what he needs in his life :naughty: but then he would have to age a lot for me to accept that too.:wink2: ( I think Enrico Iglasias is cuter and I prefer his voice and songs to buble faces)

So true the only difference I would like like to see in Mika is for him to think 40 something weirdo women are what he needs in his life :naughty: but then he would have to age a lot for me to accept that too( I think Enrico Iglasias is cuter and I prefer his voice and songs to buble faces)

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Enrique Iglesias! lol

yes! Now I prefer everybody than ugly face Buble! He's a bull! And he's not even funny. I don't like him anymore :thumbdown:

Hope wasnt posted before

Kudos to Sou for finding it...even though it is quite disturbing! I didnt belive her at first!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN1i2W2waAQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwFRZ09wCTM&feature=related

Well, my opinion of Michael Buble has just dropped off the face of the map...

What is with these performers who think it's attractive and in their best interest to bash and berate their competition? It's not only not pretty it sucks. Totally detracts from their performance and doesn't say a hell of a lot about them as human beings. :thumbdown: