Request - Bring Mika to Serbia on EXIT festival!

Ina

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've voted :)

Thanks Inez! :huglove:

I voted... I hope it worked.

It said:

Thank you

Hvala �to ste ucestvovali u nasoj anketi - vas glas je zabelezen.

I don't know what the bottom part means but hopefully it counted!

It's all right,you voted and it did count! :thumb_yello: thank you very much!!

Haha u're only able to vote one time :D I wanted to vote again but he said ' Your earlier response has been stored.

Thanks for completing this survey on an earlier visit. Your responses have been stored.

'

Edited by Inezzz
abke = able (writing fault)

Haha u're only able to vote one time :D I wanted to vote again but he said ' Your earlier response has been stored.

Thanks for completing this survey on an earlier visit. Your responses have been stored.

'

Yeap...just once, unfortunatelly!!!:no: But thank you so much for your effort!!!:wink2:

'

It's the same for me too. I can't vote again. However that means the voting is more fair than on those sites that let you vote 24/7 and it's the fans with the most stamina, or best cheating skills, who's favourite artists come top.

ok I voted, too! Is the first link the same the than the secon? I mean if I vote with the first link I'll vote for the exit festival, right? :wink2::punk:

soo :naughty: Keti xD you know...if Mika will come to Serbia you have to play hotel for me :roftl: PLLEEEEAASSSSE...:mf_lustslow:

oh gosh....Ina...I have the same problem...I've never got to a concert before...and that's why the DVD makes me cry...but well...I think when I'd be on a concert after and while the whole gig I'd cry xD

Thank you guys!!!!:flowers2::flowers2::flowers2:

ok I voted, too! Is the first link the same the than the secon? I mean if I vote with the first link I'll vote for the exit festival, right? :wik2::punk:

oh gosh....Ina...I have the same problem...I've never got to a concert before...and that's why the DVD makes me cry...but well...I think when I'd be on a concert after and while the whole gig I'd cry xD

The first link is for voting...the second is explanation about Exit festival...

You haven't been to Mika concert either? And I thought it's only us, from Serbia, who still haven't seen him live! :no:

But we also can't buy DVD in our stores...not even the first one!:thumbdown: And he is always on the radio, and on tv...so I just don't get it...WHY?!?:boxed:

:cool: VOTED!!!BUT...MIKA IT"S TO FAR:cool: I HOPE YOU MAKE IT,BECAUSE SERBIA IT"S NEIGHBOUR WITH ROMANIA!!!GOD HELP US!!!!:thumb_yello:

voted too!

*prays that if mika goes to serbia i will have finished all my exams by july*

Edited by ruxi