The Oldlings Thread (Part 7)!!!

dcdeb

Hi Vicky! Glad you have had a good weekend. How is your husband now? Hope he is getting on ok. No I can't got to the 28th unfortunatly.

Yes I saw Sound..it was quite brief and there were very few audience shots unfortunatly..it was basically just a piece on the animal costumes. Mika was clearly wearing Sivans necklace though!!!

That is a pity , never mind any Mika will do :wub2:

Neil is a lot better thanks for asking and has been good this wekend with the children, we have had visitors and so much going on things just get so busy now don't they !:shocked:

catch up again soon x:thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh no

i had to stop after a few seconds of first video

it was too painful to watch

:tears:

I like it Mika! when asked about girls ....

I went Sleigh riding instead !:roftl: :roftl:

Good old Mika .... never talking about his private life :wink2:

Fab answer:naughty:

must go now !!:biggrin2:

I like it Mika! when asked about girls ....

I went Sleigh riding instead !:roftl: :roftl:

Good old Mika .... never talking about his private life :wink2:

Fab answer:naughty:

must go now !!:biggrin2:

Interesting view Vicky...I thought he gave FAR too much away with his answer and thought that he would have answered it very differently if he had been 100% fit!

Interesting view Vicky...I thought he gave FAR too much away with his answer and thought that he would have answered it very differently if he had been 100% fit!

kath

will you pls tell me what he says about austrian girls..i cannot catch what he's saying...:blink:

kath

will you pls tell me what he says about austrian girls..i cannot catch what he's saying...:blink:

Basically Robi he just avoids the question...Like Politicians do...answering in a different way..he just didn't seem to want to say whether he found the girls beautiful and just kept saying that he had been sleigh riding

Hi Ruth...No I didn't know that..thanks! Do you mean the clip from the sound prog where Mika has the necklace on?

No, well yes, the Sound prog with Sivan's necklace, but the 5 min version of the Austrian prog.

No, well yes, the Sound prog with Sivan's necklace, but the 5 min version of the Austrian prog.

I saw the five minute version but didn't spot the necklace on that one...I think I was in shock!

Robi, it's not THAT bad, and he's well used to fielding that sort of question!

Mika IS on Jo Whiley's Live Lounge on WEDNESDAY

"Wednesday:

Mika (he hasn't got a home, so we'll be doing it from Jo Whiley's house!)"

So maybe more covers? Like 'Same Jeans' and 'Hips Don't Lie'. Could we be so lucky?

Robi, it's not THAT bad, and he's well used to fielding that sort of question!

Mika IS on Jo Whiley's Live Lounge on WEDNESDAY

"Wednesday:

Mika (he hasn't got a home, so we'll be doing it from Jo Whiley's house!)"

So maybe more covers? Like 'Same Jeans' and 'Hips Don't Lie'. Could we be so lucky?

Thanks Ruth will look forward to that!

I saw the five minute version but didn't spot the necklace on that one...I think I was in shock!

No.

No no no no no

The necklace is on the Sound prog and not on the Austrian one. Sorry. I didn't mean to confuse you.

Ok Girls, I am going now.....I am working tomorrow and am out tomorrow night..working Tuesday so it will be Tuesday night before I am on again. Hope everyone has a good Monday and Tuesday. xxxx

Hi Everyone,

I've missed y'all so much! I'm so glad to be home and to have my Oldlings back in my life. Vacation without y'all really isn't a vacation at all. I had more fun on my 3 day Dodgy Holiday in Scotland than my 8 day in French Polynesia. I'm so glad to be home and to see the USA dates posted! I know where my next Dodgy HOliday is going to be. LOL!! It will Include Mika and the MFC!

Just watched the shows...poor Mika.

And, I'm so proud of Mika wearing Sivan's necklace. It was so beautiful. I've been knowing about that necklace for months and it's been killing me to know when he would be getting it. Secrets are so hard to keep.....but, I'm good at them. :wink2:

This feels so right being back. :biggrin2:

Love you all. Char

Ok Girls, I am going now.....I am working tomorrow and am out tomorrow night..working Tuesday so it will be Tuesday night before I am on again. Hope everyone has a good Monday and Tuesday. xxxx

Bye Kath - don't work too hard!! :wink2: xxxx

Hi Everyone,

I've missed y'all so much! I'm so glad to be home and to have my Oldlings back in my life. Vacation without y'all really isn't a vacation at all. I had more fun on my 3 day Dodgy Holiday in Scotland than my 8 day in French Polynesia. I'm so glad to be home and to see the USA dates posted! I know where my next Dodgy HOliday is going to be. LOL!! It will Include Mika and the MFC!

Just watched the shows...poor Mika.

And, I'm so proud of Mika wearing Sivan's necklace. It was so beautiful. I've been knowing about that necklace for months and it's been killing me to know when he would be getting it. Secrets are so hard to keep.....but, I'm good at them. :wink2:

This feels so right being back. :biggrin2:

Love you all. Char

Welcome back Charlotte!!!!!!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: