The Oldlings Thread (Part 7)!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG...Christmas cards! I have been so late with them that I don't think my friends expect to see anything from me anymore. I still have the ones that I never mailed out last year that I can use.

I HAD to buy the Chicago tickets because I am so stressed that the Minneapolis show will sell out on me. It's like my saftey net. The Chicago one had a presale that started today. The MSP ones don't go on sale until the 14th. Plus, I am quite worried about the weather at that time of year. Today, there is an ice storm in Chicago that would make driving hazardous. WHY is he coming to the northern states in the middle of winter??? It's good though...

OMG...Christmas cards! I have been so late with them that I don't think my friends expect to see anything from me anymore. I still have the ones that I never mailed out last year that I can use.

I HAD to buy the Chicago tickets because I am so stressed that the Minneapolis show will sell out on me. It's like my saftey net. The Chicago one had a presale that started today. The MSP ones don't go on sale until the 14th. Plus, I am quite worried about the weather at that time of year. Today, there is an ice storm in Chicago that would make driving hazardous. WHY is he coming to the northern states in the middle of winter??? It's good though...

I always get my first Christmas card, from the same person on the 1st

of December!! :blink: Si I sent mine to hers on the 28th November last year,

and she had "you beat me" in her card to me!!! :roftl:

Not sent them this year yet though, apart from a few.

Hi mommy..:huglove:

Missed you..:blush-anim-cl:

Huh?? :blink:

I missed you too - glad you are fine xx

Hi Oldlings! - I'm at work and just sneaking on to say 'hello' - because by the time I get home - you're all fast asleep....

Kath- love your siggy (I feel honoured like I'm some famous person with famous words) :biggrin2:

Probably the same reason as he went to Scandinavia in November! Ours is not to reason why...we just have to take what he throws at us!

Hi Oldlings! - I'm at work and just sneaking on to say 'hello' - because by the time I get home - you're all fast asleep....

Kath- love your siggy (I feel honoured like I'm some famous person with famous words) :biggrin2:

LOL! I am glad you like it..trouble is, I just did it as a cut and paste and therefore it isn't in a pretty colour! I must try and sort that! I was just wallowing in nostalgia the other night and read the whole of the Oslo thread and I just loved it so much that I had to have it! Anyway.,..... You ARE famous on MFC! How are you ...............have you recovered form your trip?

who cares what the weather will be? We'll be seeing MIKA!!!!

(I know, it will probably be miserable outside, but it will be worth it!)

I got my tickets today, too. only 57 days to go!

I'm cutting school that day, I plan on being first one in line early in the morning. 2 friends of mine are going, I keep telling them they HAVE to join the MFC! (I'm about 75% through converting them)

I only have 2 more days left of this semester, pretty sure I'll keep my 4.0 average, I'm so happy !!! Hope everyone else is having a great Tuesday as well!

Leona

Probably the same reason as he went to Scandinavia in November! Ours is not to reason why...we just have to take what he throws at us!

Yes, that is how I feel... Lucky that he threw these dates out there for us, come ice storm, sub-zero temps or blizzard, we WILL go see him! :biggrin2:

You are not fine?????? :blink:

Nope..:blink:

But that is okay..:wink2:

I got medicines against my depression and a great lying still-being-my-husband kinda guy and all that sort of things..:blink:

But if you take all that away, than I am fine..:cheerful_h4h:

may be thats why he keeps getting ill - going to evertwhere when its cold!!

always the wisest words come from her mouth...hola carri! :biggrin2:

hallo everyone!

sasje...how was working? is it over now? :bleh:

so so so

gigs chìt chatting..aren't we? :naughty:

Hey there, Oldling darlings! I have about 7 minutes to spare, so happy

to see you all here! :biggrin2:

No...........we don't FEEL old...we just ARE old...there is a difference!

Oh, that is SO true, kath! You said 10 -- no, I'm a bit older. More like 18,

I think. (It's probably 16, actually, but if I were 18 I'd at least be legal...)

Ours is not to reason why...we just have to take what he throws at us!

True that, too! I'm worried myself about the weather in February. It's one

of the reasons I'm so upset that he's not coming to DC at all -- what if

there's a snowstorm, how can I drive the 3 hours to Philly or the 5 hours

to NYC? I can't, that's just it. :thumbdown: Ah well... if that's all I have

to choose from, then I guess that's it... but I will surely be praying for

sunshine those days...

dcdeb

Carrie- I LOVE your No Chicken tonight vid!

Thank you - HE WAS TALKING TO ME!!!!!!!"

Good evening Carri :biggrin2:

Hi :)

Nope..:blink:

But that is okay.

I got medicines against my depression and a great lying still-being-my-husband kinda guy and all that sort of things..:blink:

But if you take all that away, than I am fine..:cheerful_h4h:

The prozac always helps me :):shocked:

LOL! I am glad you like it..trouble is, I just did it as a cut and paste and therefore it isn't in a pretty colour! I must try and sort that! I was just wallowing in nostalgia the other night and read the whole of the Oslo thread and I just loved it so much that I had to have it! Anyway.,..... You ARE famous on MFC! How are you ...............have you recovered form your trip?

Yes, recovered, thanks...I regret not going to Brighton - would I have met you? :blink: