• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry, i can't agree with him this time

i would mix and match the colored clothes that i already bought :biggrin2:

as i would spend all the money i can afford to his gig instead :naughty:

or he can design his uniform to us :tongue2::biggrin2:

he will meet the hoosiers at bbc concert on dec 5th...he can well tell them himself!

*grab a pack of chips*

:partytime2:

sorry, i can't agree with him this time

i would mix and match the colored clothes that i already bought :biggrin2:

as i would spend all the money i can afford to his gig instead :naughty:

or he can design his uniform to us :tongue2::biggrin2:

*grab a pack of chips*

:partytime2:

ready for a boxing round? :roftl:

As far as I can see it's only a small proportion of Mika fans who dress up anyway - I do not count the odd flashy fun accessory by the way (points to avatar....:naughty:). I was surprised when I went the other week that most Mika fans dress quite normally and dare I say it, as individuals! I expected to see many many more people dressed up. Twas not the case. So it is a bit of a storm in a teacup I think.

Anyway they always say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, Mika ought to be pleased the Hoosiers are copying him!

But what about people who dressed up to go to concerts a long time ago???

What about people who dress up to go to things like the Rocky Horror show etc.

Whatever!! The Hoosiers suck anyway!!!

All hail Mika!!!!!

:crybaby:

why is it that everyone are so harsh.

wanna know the truth, i hated mika.

1 song is all it takes.

give them a break:sneaky2:

Haharrr. My friends band played support for them like a month ago.

Whatever! Its just my opinion, if you like them then that's awesome!! :bleh:

i'm sorry all i get at college is oh the hoosiers their **** and their ******* awful i got a little annoyed, opinions are good:)

I actually was a Hoosiers fan until they cancelled a gig.

When they were doing promo and before the chart topping success they organised a gig at a small club in Hitchin (about 5 miles away) The club has a 60 people max capacity, so the second they got big it was 'postponed' then cancelled completely - b*stards!

• 2 months later...
I actually was a Hoosiers fan until they cancelled a gig.

When they were doing promo and before the chart topping success they organised a gig at a small club in Hitchin (about 5 miles away) The club has a 60 people max capacity, so the second they got big it was 'postponed' then cancelled completely - b*stards!

I used to live near Hitchin, club 85 right? I saw the bulletin they put on Myspace about it.

Right, about the whole dressing up thing.

Does it matter? Your not going to go to a gig because there's dressing up are you? You go because you like the band/singer!

Even if The Hoosiers have copied Mika, they're not getting any credit for it are they. Apart from the happy fans walking around looking like nutters before the gig.

Do you really think Mika should get the credit for the idea of getting people to dress up for his concert? He might be one of the most resent, and the most important to you guys. but give The Hoosiers a break, they enjoy the quirky fun of everyone looking crazy at their gigs!

If you had the opportunity to get loads of people in funny costumes Im sure you would too.

Im not just saying this as a huge Hoosier fan either!

Sorry!

Funny this thread came up again:roftl: So I'll add my 2 cents.

I was also there when Mika was talking about this, in fact he was standing right in front of me when he said it, and what I recall is him saying "you know that when people like The Hoosiers are doing it, it's time to move on"

Then he laughed.

He never said that he had a problem with it, or that he disliked them (not that he would say it even if he DID, hehe!) or anything of the sorts. Just that it was "time to move on".

I personally just took it like one of his "stages", where he's done it for a while, it was "sort" of unique at the time, and now he's bored with the idea and he wants to change....A bit like all the LICM props, the lollipop girls, big girls, etc, that I'm sure he won't have anymore when he does the second album.

:thumb_yello: Obviously this (apart from the literal quote on what Mika said in Donnie) is just My Interpretation, and could be wrong.

Funny this thread came up again:roftl: So I'll add my 2 cents.

I was also there when Mika was talking about this, in fact he was standing right in front of me when he said it, and what I recall is him saying "you know that when people like The Hoosiers are doing it, it's time to move on"

Then he laughed.

He never said that he had a problem with it, or that he disliked them (not that he would say it even if he DID, hehe!) or anything of the sorts. Just that it was "time to move on".

I personally just took it like one of his "stages", where he's done it for a while, it was sort of unique at the time, and now he's bored with the idea and he wants to change....A bit like all the LICM preps, the lollipop girls, big girls, etc, that I'm sure he won't have anymore when he does the second album.

:thumb_yello: Obviously this (apart from the literal quote on what Mika said in Donnie) is just My Interpretation, and could be wrong.

Lol... I was looking for Hoosier related thread to have my say in!

Hmmm sounds a bit b**chy the way you quoted him

"you know that when people like The Hoosiers are doing it, it's time to move on"

:sad:

So now The Hoosiers are doing it, its over?

*shrugs*

Oh well