NEW DATE for Mika @ The Hammersmith Apollo - London (3 december postponed show)

Yoppappop

The Hammersmith Apollo show will now take place on February 25th

Support is Palladium

Queen Caroline Street

London

W6 9QH

- How to book: email: hammersmithaccess@livenation.co.uk FAX 020 8748 9853

- Discounts: Discounts available for disabled customers.

- Guide dogs are not permitted inside the auditorium but staff can dog sit for a maximum of 2 guide dogs per performance.

- Ramped entrance is through the EXIT doors on either side of the theatre ; ask a member of staff at the main entrance. A long ramp (approx. 12% with a handrail on the right) leads up to 2 spaces for wheelchair users. Companions can sit behind. Transfer seating available to aisle seats in Stalls for 10 wheelchair users and 1 scooter user (wheelchairs stored at back of Stalls). Venue is suitable for scooters - please call the theatre beforehand.

- Women's and men's at Stalls level and at back of Circle.

- Adapted toilet at the back of the Stalls next to the women's.

- Row V in the Stalls has extra legroom. Please request an aisle seat when booking.

- 3 licensed bars. No steps from Stalls to foyer bar (no seating). Circle bar up 30 steps (fixed seating). Soft drinks brought to disabled customers in the auditorium.

- Public phone to right inside Stalls Bar.

- A new layout, from 17th September 2003 allows the stalls to be replaced with a standing area that will take audience capacity at the venue to around 5000 people.

If "all standing" is used, Stalls tickets will generally be marked "GA" for "General Admission". They are often sold on the Ticketmaster system as "Stalls Standing", just to be clear, though!

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is everyone who went in fancy dress last time going in fancy dress again, after what Mika said about it? (Spoilsport :naughty: ) Or are you just all going in jeans and woolys, so that you don't freeze, cos it might snow?!!!!!

i am still going as me rainbow freek lol' date=' but what i want to know is if you can change your tickets e.g: you were originally in seating, but you want to be in standing. can they allow that?????

please answer back someone!!!!!!! it is urgent!!!!!!!!:mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

don't think so if there aren't any standing available tickets left... the best you can do is try and buy a standing ticket then if you get it, sell your seated ticket then... but changing is not allowed as it's a matter of number of tickets in both categories...

don't think so if there aren't any standing available tickets left... the best you can do is try and buy a standing ticket then if you get it, sell your seated ticket then... but changing is not allowed as it's a matter of number of tickets in both categories...

oh, okay then thanks. i was just wondering cuz i have 3 seats, which are right at the back to the far left, and that wasnt really where i wanted to be as i have a fear of sitting on the right (dont ask lol)

oh' date=' okay then thanks. i was just wondering cuz i have 3 seats, which are right at the back to the far left, and that wasnt really where i wanted to be as i have a fear of sitting on the right (dont ask lol)[/quote']

seats are unreserved : the earlier you get there, the best seats you have :thumb_yello:

so what you mean is' date=' you can sit anywhere in the seating?

(sorry, i get confused quite easily lol:blush-anim-cl: :naughty: )[/quote']

i guess so, it's usually like that... and no kidding, you have a pretty good view from upstairs ! without the mobbing of the standing area...

i think you still can call and ask the venue about that...

i guess so, it's usually like that... and no kidding, you have a pretty good view from upstairs ! without the mobbing of the standing area...

i think you still can call and ask the venue about that...

okay, thanks you!!!!! sorry if i was asking too many q's, its me first concert lol so i dont really understand anything about them:naughty:

and as for the calling, i think me friend said she will call them too see if it will, but i dont think so, lol:naughty:

thanks again!:biggrin2:

2 questions (sorry, i am SO busy after england, I have no time to browse all forum, I apologise in advance..): email from ticks seller says we have to change our ticks for the new dates for free.. is it true or we can just go with old ticks..?

is the new postponed date still sold out..? cause I may need one more standing tick (if I am able and make it myself..). anyone willing to help..? *puppy eyes* :tears:

yop!!!! you promised!! :wub2: *sort of, I kinda dragged ya to it.. :biggrin2: * well, i hope you'll DO come! :punk:

2 questions (sorry, i am SO busy after england, I have no time to browse all forum, I apologise in advance..): email from ticks seller says we have to change our ticks for the new dates for free.. is it true or we can just go with old ticks..?

is the new postponed date still sold out..? cause I may need one more standing tick (if I am able and make it myself..). anyone willing to help..? *puppy eyes* :tears:

yop!!!! you promised!! :wub2: *sort of, I kinda dragged ya to it.. :biggrin2: * well, i hope you'll DO come! :punk:

- it seems that old tickets are still valid... but if you received an email saying not, maybe you should call and check :blink:

- replacement dates are still sold out but it changes every minutes (seconds ?) according to what people send to be refunded... so F5 on the tickets website is your new best friend...

and it seems that i'm coming :fisch:

- it seems that old tickets are still valid... but if you received an email saying not, maybe you should call and check :blink:

- replacement dates are still sold out but it changes every minutes (seconds ?) according to what people send to be refunded... so F5 on the tickets website is your new best friend...

and it seems that i'm coming :fisch:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....... :wub2:

you're fan, you're a fan, you're a fan!!! :roftl::biggrin2:

F5.. what's that? :blink:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....... :wub2:

you're fan, you're a fan, you're a fan!!!

F5.. what's that?

F5 is "refresh" :naughty: :naughty:

and i'm not a fan... i'll just take my holidays in london and i happens that it's while mika is doing gigs :fisch: and i already had tickets for the 3rd :fisch: so i bought for the 26th too, since i'll be there :fisch:

leave me alone :sneaky2:

F5 is "refresh"

and i'm not a fan... i'll just take my holidays in london and i happens that it's while mika is doing gigs :fisch: and i already had tickets for the 3rd :fisch: so i bought for the 26th too, since i'll be there :fisch:

no one believes ya :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2: *grinning at the idea of finally meeting ya*

hmm... between you, me, kata and babs, do you think he'll REALLY show up..? :sneaky2:

F5 is "refresh"

I am soooooooooooo happy to finally meet you!:punk:

no one believes ya

*grinning at the idea of finally meeting ya*

hmm... between you, me, kata and babs, do you think he'll REALLY show up..?

You guys could create the "Anti Fan Club",LOL!!

You guys could create the "Anti Fan Club",LOL!!

I actually meant all together we have collected so many cancellations.. :biggrin2: in yop's case not cancellations, but he kinda "escaped her" for quite a while.... :naughty:

Jackie, as this is February, I really hope that you will wear some socks girl!! I don't wanna have to deal with a corpse:wink2: :naughty:

thank you, sara, i'll try converse in Feb.

it's a very big problem for me to go gigs, you know, i can't just stand there !!

if you wear converse, you'll feel like you are a guy not a girl

if you wear ballet pumps, you just can't wear socks !!!

maybe, i can get some boyish shiny brogues at christmas sale ... brilliant

i've checked it's on Monday !!!!!!

****, i must ask for one day off again for the front row ! i want the number 22 this time ...

you know what, Mika is not your almighty sexy god, he is a bastard and a ghost ... and he bullies all the others on tour ... i used to walk by the universal building everyday, then i moved, yesterday, i bought my friend's birthday present, when i walked out the shop to go home, i saw a building with a sign like "universal publishing house" !!!!!!