Hello from Guatemala city! :P

ALE

Hello! I'm Alejandra, I love Mika music, for what lyrics says and for those happy and originals rythms.

I look his myspace but i don't really care about his music :sweatdrop: then i begun to watch in music channels his Grace Kelly video, and love it!!! And then discover that Guatemalan radio put his song a lot, so I bought the album, and love more and more Mika sounds :).

I really like to now more information about him and their music, and of course make Mika fans friends :)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all for the welcome to this amazing forum!!! I really like it :wub2:

Hi, welcome at the MFC, have fun here:thumb_yello:

You love Finland, says your profile; I see your lastname is Rasmus: is that finnish?

Yes I love Finland :) hehe nop that's not my lastname, is my nickname :wink2: is just that I'm a big fan of The Rasmus music too, and that's the reason of why I love Finland hehe :mf_lustslow: , but in this moment I'm becoming into a big fan of Mika music too. I love the messages of lyrics of this amazing guys:thumb_yello:, and I know that genres are very different but Mika music conquest me for some reason :thumb_yello: .

Hello! I'm Alejandra, I love Mika music, for what lyrics says and for those happy and originals rythms.

I look his myspace but i don't really care about his music :sweatdrop: then i begun to watch in music channels his Grace Kelly video, and love it!!! And then discover that Guatemalan radio put his song a lot, so I bought the album, and love more and more Mika sounds :).

I really like to now more information about him and their music, and of course make Mika fans friends :)

Hi Alejandra, I am hispanic. Trust me, if you want to learn about our beloved MIKA; you are in the right place. I am from EL SALVADOR. We are neighbors. I live in the United States thou.

Welcome and have lots of fun. :biggrin2: :biggrin2: