Mika @ Toronto Guvernment Kool Haus

dcdeb

hey everyone

So I'm new here..just joined the fanclub, and I just wanted to briefly say...

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One more day before Mika at Kool Haus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...I'm excited...can you tell? :blush-anim-cl:

wel_ani4Tay.gif

I'm glad you found us - hope you find us in real life at the concert tomorrow!

Come and introduce yourself in this thread, so everyone else gets a chance to welcome you too.:thumb_yello:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here was the start of our festivities (sariflor flew in from London and closetmikafan and I got her at the Toronto Airport last night, then went for Thai):

(left to right: Suzy, Christine, and sariflor)

IMG_0458.jpg

Christine and sariflor

IMG_0459.jpg

hey everyone

So I'm new here..just joined the fanclub, and I just wanted to briefly say...

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One more day before Mika at Kool Haus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...I'm excited...can you tell? :blush-anim-cl:

Hello and welcome to MFC!! I'll see you tomorrow :D

Here was the start of our festivities (sariflor flew in from London and closetmikafan and I got her at the Toronto Airport last night, then went for Thai):

IMG_0458.jpg

Christine and sariflor

IMG_0459.jpg

You all look fab! Can't wait to meet you!

You all look fab! Can't wait to meet you!

Can't wait to meet you too! Have a blast tonight Dani! You can tell us all about it tonight (or tomorrow) :punk:

Have a lovely time, espec my pals, Christine, Suzy and Sari! :thumb_yello:

Thanks babs! :wub2:

IMG_0458.jpg

Christine and sariflor

IMG_0459.jpg

Hi all, just wanted to thank SUZY, CHRISTINE, and SARA for a wonderful evening last nite. :wink2:

This was my "first" time meeting and talking to other forum members other than my better half, and it was a great experience!!! :blush-anim-cl: Thanks you girls rock!!! :punk: I look forward to the future meet and greets with the rest of the MFC whenever possible, or if the missus lets me tag along:roftl:

To those going to tonights gig in Montreal - have fun and to those getting syked for tomorrow - bring cold weather gear and possibly umbrellas, its going to be on the a high of +6 with a low of -4 but on the really wet side!!!!!

Hi all, just wanted to thank SUZY, CHRISTINE, and SARA for a wonderful evening last nite. :wink2:

This was my "first" time meeting and talking to other forum members other than my better half, and it was a great experience!!! :blush-anim-cl: Thanks you girls rock!!! :punk: I look forward to the future meet and greets with the rest of the MFC whenever possible, or if the missus lets me tag along:roftl:

To those going to tonights gig in Montreal - have fun and to those getting syked for tomorrow - bring cold weather gear and possibly umbrellas, its going to be on the a high of +6 with a low of -4 but on the really wet side!!!!!

Don't worry we'll have fun tonight but might look a bit tired tomorrow :roftl: See you in the queue under the rain...

:blush-anim-cl: thanks for the welcome

erm, does anyone here know how to get to koolhaus if I'm taking the subway?

My friend can't find a ticket (dunno why he decided to wait till the last minute) so I'm going solo now, and I really don't know anything about Toronto:thumbdown:

No, sorry i don't know my way around Toronto very well:(

But i do have to say ONE MORE DAY!!!!! or.....27 hours and 24 min(something like that anyways....hehe!!!:thumb_yello: )

Quote of the day

If mika were a drug, you would be in rehab!!

- so true:P

Have a wonderful time everyone! I am thinking of all of you!

Please excuse me...but I may not be looking at reviews etc for a few weeks because I have not seen MIKA yet! and I want to be dazzled!:wub2: :wub2:

May you all have the best time!

love Suzanne!:wub2: :wub2:

:blush-anim-cl: thanks for the welcome

erm, does anyone here know how to get to koolhaus if I'm taking the subway?

My friend can't find a ticket (dunno why he decided to wait till the last minute) so I'm going solo now, and I really don't know anything about Toronto:thumbdown:

I would say the best thing to do is get to Union Station, and take a taxi from there - it should be less than $10.

But, if you don't want to, it's at 132 Queens Quay west (pronounced Queen's Key). Take the #6 Bay - "to Jarvis via Docks" bus going south, from the bus stop on the southwest corner of Bay & Front (outside of union station). Exit at Queens Quay east at Jarvis (by the Lawblaws). This bus only runs until early evening, so you'll have to either walk back to Union or take a taxi home.

To all who've wished us a fabulous time...THANK YOU! :wub2:

I can't wait...I just woke too early because I was tempted to read the Montreal gig, but I will go to bed and try to get another hour of sleep before I get ready to go.

Hugs and kisses all! I hope to send some "LIVE" feed from closetmikafan's "RAK1's" phone....

To all who've wished us a fabulous time...THANK YOU! :wub2:

I can't wait...I just woke too early because I was tempted to read the Montreal gig, but I will go to bed and try to get another hour of sleep before I get ready to go.

Hugs and kisses all! I hope to send some "LIVE" feed from closetmikafan's "RAK1's" phone....

You will have an awesome time!!!! :huglove:

WHEN you meet him, ask him about the Oz tour :thumb_yello:

Make sure you post the minute you get home and hopefully I won't be driving a hire car whilst reading reports on my laptop like today :shocked::naughty: