Boys kissing, the official thread

Diana

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... Me!:naughty:

Oh eah... Though Babzz is pretty damn pervy...

well..I'll give you a run for that :D

ask around..my reputation is before me. :naughty:

Hehe... I'll take your word for it...

I would say Kelzy is petty damn pervy...

I am about to finish another great work of slash :mf_rosetinted: It doesn't involve Mika though so I dunno if any of you are interested. It's Dan Hawkins/Ola Salo. I'm pissing myself laughing while writing it :roftl: It comes with illustrations so I need to email the file, if you're interested please pm me your emailadress.

Not REAL illustrations btw before you start thinking stuff, just gig pictures of dubious facial expressions :naughty:

movies:

Collins and Angel (avvie)

TV:

em...I dunno any couples on TV who are gay. i dont watch a lot of TV that involves couples. I like game shows.

yay. you like rent too.

my fave couple ever is the couple Noah and Luke from The soap opera "As The World Turns ((dont laugh at me. haha))

I mean, they're my complete fave. To the end.

haha, i will change it back :lmao: It used to be guys kissing :lmao:

edit: There!

LMFAO! I was wondering if you'd lost it for a second!

movies:

Collins and Angel (avvie)

TV:

em...I dunno any couples on TV who are gay. i dont watch a lot of TV that involves couples. I like game shows.

Is Collins and Angel the name of the movie?

You've never seen Queer as Folk?! :shocked: You must not have the channel logo..

yay. you like rent too.

my fave couple ever is the couple Noah and Luke from The soap opera "As The World Turns ((dont laugh at me. haha))

I mean, they're my complete fave. To the end.

I LOVE NUKE! haha They're the reason that I just HAD to start watching soaps again, lol. I watch that soap opera now though, and they are just the cutest couple ever.

2192138030_b73ddb9bab-1.jpg

Although my alltime favorite couple would be Brian Kinney and Justin Taylor

Britin6.jpg

Sorry, you didn't ask me, but my favorite movie couple would be Ennis del Mar and Jack Twist from BBM

brokeback_mountain_14.jpg

Hey Babzzzz do you take requests aswell with your slash?

I'm in the mood for some Sam Sparro! :mf_rosetinted:

YAY!! i LOVE SAME SPARRO...hate the fact that he's gay, i kinda wanted him for myself but whatever, he's still amazing:thumb_yello:

I think this thread is really cool, you guys are awesome to be so open and accepting of each other [even you OtterFluff, i love you]:thumb_yello:

I LOVE NUKE! haha They're the reason that I just HAD to start watching soaps again, lol. I watch that soap opera now though, and they are just the cutest couple ever.

2192138030_b73ddb9bab-1.jpg

God. I love NUKE. They're the reason i started watching too. They're sooooo cute. i just love them.... i hate that they're straight tho.... *emo sigh*

YAY!! i LOVE SAME SPARRO...hate the fact that he's gay, i kinda wanted him for myself but whatever, he's still amazing:thumb_yello:

I think this thread is really cool, you guys are awesome to be so open and accepting of each other [even you OtterFluff, i love you]:thumb_yello:

haha. mikameka, im the one that told you he's gay and you flipped out on me. You beat me in my computer room. :lmao:

Hey Babzzzz do you take requests aswell with your slash?

I'm in the mood for some Sam Sparro! :mf_rosetinted:

Hell, why not? I'll see what I can do :naughty: I have to research Sam a bit though so do tell me any funny things you know about him, or post some kinky pictures

So who is everybody's fave gay couple on tv?

Mine was totally Michael and Brian on Queer as Folk. I thought they were the cutest couple ever! I miss that show. I really got into it on the last season.

Mine was totally Michael and Brian on Queer as Folk. I thought they were the cutest couple ever! I miss that show. I really got into it on the last season.

you know something? I think im failing at being gay because ive never actually watched Queer as Folk. Like, ive never seen ONE episode....wow.. now i gotta go out and rent every season to catch up. haha:bleh:

you know something? I think im failing at being gay because ive never actually watched Queer as Folk. Like, ive never seen ONE episode....wow.. now i gotta go out and rent every season to catch up. haha:bleh:

Oh sweetie, don't worry! People sometimes think I'm gay because I know so many sterotypical "gay" things. I fully support everything gay so people think I am gay. And it doesn't help that I don't date. So I don't care what others think about me. :giveup:lol! I just don't understand how people can be so closed minded. I'm watching Brokeback Mountain now. Jeez I miss Heath Ledger. He was such a beautiful person.