Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern

dcdeb

Blah! It's tomorrow and I have nothing mika=ish to wear! AGH! I wonder if I would be able to get a brilliant shirt or something by the time the concert starts... =[

By the by, we're only 7 pages away from 100. We must get to it

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to before 12:00 today :mf_rosetinted:

:thumbdown:

they did a whole long interview!!!It was awesome. he was GORGEOUS :mf_lustslow:

ooo pretty! im so excited to see the inside :naughty:

:das: sure!

I missed the interview :thumbdown: ah vell...

I'm so excited!!

Blah! It's tomorrow and I have nothing mika=ish to wear! AGH! I wonder if I would be able to get a brilliant shirt or something by the time the concert starts... =[

By the by, we're only 7 pages away from 100. We must get to it

I'm sure you could find something...don't worry...

We will get to one hundred

*puts on determined face*

Also, are we all still on for Dennnys. I wasn't sure after everyone started worrying about not being first in line lol

As of what i know, yes....denny's is in the same building/block as the theatre...I think we'll still be good...

But Arts and i have agreed that if there are any non-MFCer's in line before the breakfast, the line takes precedence...

Of course. The line is almost as important as the concert. It lends to the entire experience and without it, well, it just isn't the same. And being first just makes it that much better. lol

I'm hoping so. I couldn't bear to wear some drab thing at the concert.

As of what i know, yes....denny's is in the same building/block as the theatre...I think we'll still be good...

But Arts and i have agreed that if there are any non-MFCer's in line before the breakfast, the line takes precedence...

psht yeah haha. I'd rather have a good spot than eat pancakes :naughty: but thats only if theres more people in line than we thought.

The grammy's are on in one hour....anyone gonna watch? and since they're not live....don't tell me if he won or not!

I'm probably watch while i get ready for TOMORROW!! :punk:

I can't imagine there would be a huge line at that time. At least not a line filled with non-mfcers. But who knows. If there isn't and we do go to Denny's I can just picture the looks of horror on the staffs faces as we scarf down our breakfast. lol

I can't imagine there would be a huge line at that time. At least not a line filled with non-mfcers. But who knows. If there isn't and we do go to Denny's I can just picture the looks of horror on the staffs faces as we scarf down our breakfast. lol

lol

They'll be appauled by our mika conversations while we demand them to write mika on our pancakes with colourful frosting :das:

Haha yes! I personally want a smiley-face pancake with a fro. I can eat Mika's face without going to jail or receiving a restraining order lol Or rather a pancake each with billy brown, lollipop girl, big girl. Then one with L-O-V-E and... We will all be big girls at the end of it haha