Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern

dcdeb

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"No!!! I want the M in pink and the I in blue! Oh and can you draw a lollipop on my sausage?"

:roftl:

Yeah I still haven't seen it - don't really want to haha

You muuussstt! :naughty:

Ah, sorry for disappearing. I got caught up waiting for the Beatles tribute.

I have to say, i was a bit sad that the main cast from Across the Universe wasn't there but it was amazing anyway. And I always love cirque. I wouldn't be a true las Vegan if I didn't lol

I wish joe anderson and jim sturgess was there :das:

At LA im planning to buy silling string and buckets of glitter :naughty:

OH and in line I wanted to bring a big paper and markers so we can all make and MFC banner! :punk:

Aww!

you're earllyyyyy

well, i can try to persuade my sister and her boyfriend to leave a bit earlier haha. but i doubt itll work :thumbdown:

Hahaha it's ok. I'll be with my sister. Can you believe that? My sister who doesn't like Mika is going! :yay:

I tell you, she secretly loves him :naughty:

Oh, I know! Jim Sturgess -growl- He's just lovely!

A banner sounds like so much fun! Maybe Mika would join in on the craftiness lol

Yep! :thumb_yello: Haha My mum is going to love you. She'll probably steal you tomorrow. :blink: lol Anyway, if I don't catch y'all online before tomorrow I will be seeing you at 11:30 at dennys or on line.

Smooches!

YEP he is:thumb_yello:

Great! :thumb_yello:

Ok guys I'm going to get off. I might be back on later but I have an essay to write so that will probably take a while. I'll probably end up doing it in the queue :lmao: Y'alls can help me! :naughty:

Talk to you guys later or tomorrow! :woot_jump:

Great! :thumb_yello:

Ok guys I'm going to get off. I might be back on later but I have an essay to write so that will probably take a while. I'll probably end up doing it in the queue :lmao: Y'alls can help me! :naughty:

Talk to you guys later or tomorrow! :woot_jump:

bad nono...not writing her essay...like you'll be able to concentrate on it...HA!

And, vanessa...i like the sign and glitter ideas...:wink2: