Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern

dcdeb

and check the bracelets doing their job! :naughty::wink2:

i'm curious to know which wishes he will express when they break up.....:wink2:

lol. i dunno, maybe the grammys were the finale- hope not though! But even at the grammys i think he added some- they just look bigger or longer? I'm sure he frayed the ends but i think there might be something else also, i half of the pics it looks like it and in half it doesn't, so i'll be curious about tonight:wink2:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked if they saw any sign of the band or crew and she told me that they saw a tour bus, Mika's clothes, Luke, Cherisse and Saranayde. They didn't get to meet them but they waved.

I told her that Mika is spying on them. :naughty:

If there's any more updates I'll post them when I get back because I've decided to go donate blood.

Actuuuallly before I was about to post this I got another text... they got to meet Luke and Saranayde! :woot_jump: They didn't get pictures but they got videos and they just joked around with them. :original:

lol. i dunno, maybe the grammys were the finale- hope not though! But even at the grammys i think he added some- they just look bigger or longer? I'm sure he frayed the ends but i think there might be something else also, i half of the pics it looks like it and in half it doesn't, so i'll be curious about tonight:wink2:

they were def there, doing their job! :thumb_yello:

together with some others, as the silver big etnical one, and they looked great!

they were def there, doing their job! :thumb_yello:

together with some others, as the silver big etnical one, and they looked great!

well yes i'm sure they were there, but i think he did something or added some maybe? in some pics they look really long. (lol, that would be cruel and unusual to take of mine and replace them on the same hand with ones of the same color and all that lol, no it was them, although i won't lie, that did pass through my mind:blush-anim-cl: )

I asked if they saw any sign of the band or crew and she told me that they saw a tour bus, Mika's clothes, Luke, Cherisse and Saranayde. They didn't get to meet them but they waved.

I told her that Mika is spying on them. :naughty:

If there's any more updates I'll post them when I get back because I've decided to go donate blood.

Actuuuallly before I was about to post this I got another text... they got to meet Luke and Saranayde! :woot_jump: They didn't get pictures but they got videos and they just joked around with them. :original:

Oh cool! hope the blood thing goes well wat 2 be a good person:wink2:

can't wait to see the videos they took though!

*straps on her cell phone and camera*

Reports, you say? I think that can be arranged.

Oh yes this is what I love about MFC. Reports before during and after.:wub2:

well yes i'm sure they were there, but i think he did something or added some maybe? in some pics they look really long. (lol, that would be cruel and unusual to take of mine and replace them on the same hand with ones of the same color and all that lol, no it was them, although i won't lie, that did pass through my mind:blush-anim-cl: )

Oh cool! hope the blood thing goes well wat 2 be a good person:wink2:

can't wait to see the videos they took though!

Lady Godiva, I hope you realise now that you will have to either

a) go into business making these bracelets as the latest "must-have" for the red carpet

or

b) open a thread with instructions for everyoneto make their own look alike bracelets.

And Mika will probably never wear anyone else's but yours!! LOL :naughty:

Lady Godiva, I hope you realise now that you will have to either

a) go into business making these bracelets as the latest "must-have" for the red carpet

or

b) open a thread with instructions for everyoneto make their own look alike bracelets.

And Mika will probably never wear anyone else's but yours!! LOL :naughty:

Don't jinx it! But that would be cool. And i still think it wasn't all me for the grammys though, i'm pretty sure he did something to them, frayed the ends or added some of something...

Just got a text from Nono, they're in line, and they've just met luke and saranayde :)

oo! fun! I'm still bitter i didn't get pics with them or get to talk with them. the one time i really was them, half the guys were coming out of the shower in just a towel, so i though that might be a bit of an inappropriate time to ask for a pic lol.:bleh:

i am really craving a mika concert right not *sigh*

Just spoke to Charlotte, she's on her way, to the venue, but stuck in

some traffic. :(

It's not quite 4 p.m. there now... so I'll be leaving this

thread open for a while yet -- curse these West Coast gigs! :wink2:

dcdeb