Carling Brixton Academy - London

Pamette

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(if anyone cares) I got my flashing hearts in the post today, they're (to use a word we never use in this country...) awesome!! I love them! :biggrin2: Oh and I also invested in 3 boxes of Irish-flag-coloured mint-flavoured candy canes whhich I will be sharing with fellow queuers on the 28th... party on! :toot:

yey!!! You got your hearts! I got mine too! And there awesome(like you said):naughty:

And how nice of you to get candy canes and all!:) I can't wait to go now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:DI hope it'll be really special because its Mika's last show of the tour..

yey!!! You got your hearts! I got mine too! And there awesome(like you said):naughty:

And how nice of you to get candy canes and all!:) I can't wait to go now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:DI hope it'll be really special because its Mika's last show of the tour..

I know!! I remember reading on a post somewhere that he said he'll make it extra special cos it was cancelled in Dec. AND like u said it's the last one. Eeeee! :wub2: Oh my new camera arrived today, can't wait to get great pics there :band:

How do we feel about music for the queue??

I was chatting with Laura and Jennie and we thought it would be ok

A an old tape thing I have :punk:

Ill just leave it behind as I was going to throw it away anyways :thumb_yello:

.... and I was worried of getting bored while standing in Q.. silly me

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl:

Yeh very little chance of that :wink2:

GOOD 2 KNOW! am dragging my friend along with me.. and he is not a big fan of waiting and standing for hours... I promised him it will be fun! pfeeeewwwwww! thank god for the MFC entertainment!

:thumb_yello:

How do we feel about music for the queue??

I was chatting with Laura and Jennie and we thought it would be ok

A an old tape thing I have :punk:

Ill just leave it behind as I was going to throw it away anyways :thumb_yello:

hehehe this sounds perfect!!

(if anyone cares) I got my flashing hearts in the post today, they're (to use a word we never use in this country...) awesome!! I love them! :biggrin2: Oh and I also invested in 3 boxes of Irish-flag-coloured mint-flavoured candy canes whhich I will be sharing with fellow queuers on the 28th... party on! :toot:

haha I cant wait:roftl:

GOOD 2 KNOW! am dragging my friend along with me.. and he is not a big fan of waiting and standing for hours... I promised him it will be fun! pfeeeewwwwww! thank god for the MFC entertainment!

:thumb_yello:

I'm in the same position - I'm bringin two friends who aren't big fans... But they will be after the concert I'm sure...hahahahaha

I don't think they know what they're letting themselves in for... a whole pile of MFCers.... wohoo!!!

I'm in the same position - I'm bringin two friends who aren't big fans... But they will be after the concert I'm sure...hahahahaha

I don't think they know what they're letting themselves in for... a whole pile of MFCers.... wohoo!!!

little does he know :thumb_yello:

... am glad this will be fun... standing in Q for hours .. my first concert was completly different... obviously no MFCiers... this one am sure will be different.. after all it is his "hometown"

My friend is actually a huge fan of his music... but hates waiting in line.. a bit high mentainance... he is worried about how he will go to the toilet if we get place in front of the stage!

I was thinking to myself... let's first make sure we do get good location.. then worry about your loo visit!

:roftl: :roftl:

little does he know :thumb_yello:

... am glad this will be fun... standing in Q for hours .. my first concert was completly different... obviously no MFCiers... this one am sure will be different.. after all it is his "hometown"

My friend is actually a huge fan of his music... but hates waiting in line.. a bit high mentainance... he is worried about how he will go to the toilet if we get place in front of the stage!

I was thinking to myself... let's first make sure we do get good location.. then worry about your loo visit!

:roftl: :roftl:

lol good idea. This will be my first Mika concert so I'm sure the throng of MFCers will just make it even more special!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gonna take you home tonight oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Everyone sing lets have a practise :punk:

if my memory serves me right.. isn't the song called "Fat" bottomed girls

You make the rockin world go round???

then again...

Oh wont you take me home tonight... Ooooooooooh down beside your red firelight.... oooooooooooh and you give it all you got.....

:punk: