Carling Brixton Academy - London

Pamette

Ohh ummmm errrr ummm maybe 2 ish .... i dont mind being futher back .. but Id like to be near ish .. and and and <puppy eyes> the train gets in late ish and and ...

<free lollipop bribes? > :naughty:

2's not too bad I guess.

One thing though, they separate males and females as you go in and make the men go in first (out of the first 30 or so people anyway) to be searched by men, and then women in about a minute later to be searched by women. Stupid system but they've done it everytime I've been to the Academy.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2's not too bad I guess.

One thing though, they separate males and females as you go in and make the men go in first (out of the first 30 or so people anyway) to be searched by men, and then women in about a minute later to be searched by women. Stupid system but they've done it everytime I've been to the Academy.

Oh yeah that's true I remember ! So don't worry FD you'll be front for sure!

2's not too bad I guess.

Really!! damn I want to be searched by a female :naughty:

Im going in a kilt sod it!! :roftl:

Eekkkkkkk an unusual system huh!! Ive never had that before

I can stand at the back and be in the first 30 males .... :wink2:

2's not too bad I guess.

:shocked: why?!?

Really!! damn I want to be searched by a female :naughty:

Im going in a kilt sod it!! :roftl:

Eekkkkkkk an unusual system huh!! Ive never had that before

I can stand at the back and be in the first 30 males .... :wink2:

Yeah we all said last time we'd much rather it be the opposite but whatever.

They did that to us at Wembley too. Someone walked down the queue about 20 mins before they let us in asking all the men to follow so they could be searched and let in first!

We got in and they were all still hanging around waiting for their partners/friends who hadn't been let in yet.

:shocked: why?!?

It's a stupid system really...they just like to stress us out last minute :thumbdown:

Why, what time are you getting there?

I don't care if you push to the front as long as you don't stand in front of me. You're taller than me:naughty:

I care for anyone pushing their way to the front. Whether it affects me or others, I find irrelevant- the point is that they are pushing their way forward and therefore it's unfair on those who've waited longer.

We discussed this topic a while back in some other thread, and I feel quite strongly about it. I really don't care WHO does it- I find it wrong, fullstop.

Most people who goe to the gigs want to be at the front- that is how it is. It's up to the individual then to get there early or accept whichever spot they get.

Ohh ummmm errrr ummm maybe 2 ish .... i dont mind being futher back .. but Id like to be near ish .. and and and <puppy eyes> the train gets in late ish and and ...

<free lollipop bribes? > :naughty:

Oh no, now you've made me panic.... you're goin to be there at 2 and you're worried ul be at the back? I'm going with two friends who aren't really fans of Mika's so I won't be able to make them queue, which means we probably won't get there any earlier than 5 :no: ..... do I have any hope of getting a good view?????

I care for anyone pushing their way to the front. Whether it affects me or others, I find irrelevant- the point is that they are pushing their way forward and therefore it's unfair on those who've waited longer.

We discussed this topic a while back in some other thread, and I feel quite strongly about it. I really don't care WHO does it- I find it wrong, fullstop.

Most people who goe to the gigs want to be at the front- that is how it is. It's up to the individual then to get there early or accept whichever spot they get.

Yeh but Im admin and I can do what I want

Pfttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Oh no, now you've made me panic.... you're goin to be there at 2 and you're worried ul be at the back? I'm going with two friends who aren't really fans of Mika's so I won't be able to make them queue, which means we probably won't get there any earlier than 5 :no: ..... do I have any hope of getting a good view?????

Yeh I would imagine by 5 it will be packed :shocked:

Is 2:00 a good or a bad time to start queueing? Or earlier?

I am willing to wait as long as it takes to get a good view so what do ye recommend.

My sis will be waiting with me, and even if she gets bored and goes off for a while I'll still wait...:naughty:

it's quite bad !!!:blink:

you should come earlier than 2pm !:naughty: