Carling Brixton Academy - London

Pamette

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

someone an friend of mine has just asked if its true that this concert has been moved to a new date in a few weeks???? ( of thew 28th ) help !!!! please let it be mika being silly !!!!!!!:shocked:

Well, I'm not going but I highly doubt this is true.:wink2:

it best not be true !! i doubt it but i have to ask !! an serioulsy a little worried !!! since lots of peopel have made all their plans now !! sorry peeps am trying to see where this infprmation was got from xxx

I doubt it... and if it is true.. he'd better have a good explanation..

am coming all the way from Dubai... that's not cheap! that costs a lot of money..

so ok, am going there on holiday as well.. but fixed my holiday dates so that I can see the concert as well... I can not take time off any other time till the summer...

:boxed:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

hahahahahahaha classic!!!!!!

and yes I know what u mean about the countdown...OMG I just read the reports from his show last night, the guy is a legend, he sounds like the nicest guy in the world... i sssoooooooooo hope I get to meet him, he sounds amazing!! He's so sweet and genuine and so appreciative when ppl tell him how much he means to them. To us. lol

awwwwwwwwwh

I really want to stay after but my best friend isn't really a fan so I'd feel bad about making her wait. Still, she hasn't got to get up early in the morning and the trains run pretty late during the week...*starts working on a convincing spiel*

Gaaaaaah excitement! I'm wearing my shirt from the last gig today. That boy sure chooses good cotton for his shirts. :roftl:

it best not be true !! i doubt it but i have to ask !! an serioulsy a little worried !!! since lots of peopel have made all their plans now !! sorry peeps am trying to see where this infprmation was got from xxx

Emmylou, any update on this??? I hope it's not true....it can't be!!!!

I really want to stay after but my best friend isn't really a fan so I'd feel bad about making her wait. Still, she hasn't got to get up early in the morning and the trains run pretty late during the week...*starts working on a convincing spiel*

Gaaaaaah excitement! I'm wearing my shirt from the last gig today. That boy sure chooses good cotton for his shirts. :roftl:

hahahaha i know what u mean, I HAVE to meet him, who knows when I'll get the chance again? But yeah I've two friends who aren't big fans either... my hope is that they will be after the concert, lol!!

hahahaha i know what u mean, I HAVE to meet him, who knows when I'll get the chance again? But yeah I've two friends who aren't big fans either... my hope is that they will be after the concert, lol!!

Yeah, my friend doesn't mind him, she's seen him as many times as I have and she said after Brixton before that she'd be up for seeing him again (and that he's so cute with all his curly hair, hahah) but I'd feel like I'm taking the mick a bit if I say "oh yeah, let's wait around for a couple of hours in case he comes out".

I'll see what her mood's like on the night.

Have you told them that you're staying to meet them, and therefore they're staying too, or are you just gonna spring it on them?

Yeah, my friend doesn't mind him, she's seen him as many times as I have and she said after Brixton before that she'd be up for seeing him again (and that he's so cute with all his curly hair, hahah) but I'd feel like I'm taking the mick a bit if I say "oh yeah, let's wait around for a couple of hours in case he comes out".

I'll see what her mood's like on the night.

Have you told them that you're staying to meet them, and therefore they're staying too, or are you just gonna spring it on them?

Nope I haven't told them.... I don;t think they realise that we'll be queuing early either!! Well I mean they don't have to queue...they could come to meet me in the queue later I guess...Yeah I don't wana push it too far cos I wouldn't wait around for an artist unless I really love them, so like you said, I'll have to see what kind of mood they're in after the concert and if people reckon we'd have to wait for ages to see him..... So I guess I'll play it by ear!!

Nope I haven't told them.... I don;t think they realise that we'll be queuing early either!! Well I mean they don't have to queue...they could come to meet me in the queue later I guess...Yeah I don't wana push it too far cos I wouldn't wait around for an artist unless I really love them, so like you said, I'll have to see what kind of mood they're in after the concert and if people reckon we'd have to wait for ages to see him..... So I guess I'll play it by ear!!

I'm not queueing early but that's mostly because I have college and I'm going straight from college to Brixton. I think it'll be all right just as long as you approach it in the right way. And if you beg and say pretty please (a lot).

I'll just bribe my friend, I'll make her a cake or something, hahaha.

I'm not queueing early but that's mostly because I have college and I'm going straight from college to Brixton. I think it'll be all right just as long as you approach it in the right way. And if you beg and say pretty please (a lot).

I'll just bribe my friend, I'll make her a cake or something, hahaha.

Ooh bribing is always good haha!! Yeah to be honest I don't think they'll mind hanging around a bit when they know how much it means to me. I think the queuing should be ok, I have candy canes to hand out (pity u can't be there!) and FD is going to try and bring music etc so it should be fun :wink2: So yeah now I've to think of a good bribe for afterwards, hehe!

I'm really looking forward to meeting all the MFCers!! :bleh:

Ooh bribing is always good haha!! Yeah to be honest I don't think they'll mind hanging around a bit when they know how much it means to me. I think the queuing should be ok, I have candy canes to hand out (pity u can't be there!) and FD is going to try and bring music etc so it should be fun :wink2: So yeah now I've to think of a good bribe for afterwards, hehe!

I'm really looking forward to meeting all the MFCers!! :bleh:

I think if I can talk her into it she'll begrudgingly do it. She waited around with me to meet him at HMV, but that was inside and we were really near the front so it didn't take long, she just likes to pretend she's too cool for it all, hahaha.

It's going to be absolutely wicked, I'll be wearing my flashing heart (and I expect many others will too) so it's gonna be really brilliant.

I think if I can talk her into it she'll begrudgingly do it. She waited around with me to meet him at HMV, but that was inside and we were really near the front so it didn't take long, she just likes to pretend she's too cool for it all, hahaha.

It's going to be absolutely wicked, I'll be wearing my flashing heart (and I expect many others will too) so it's gonna be really brilliant.

I know I got mine too, it's gonna be bright and colourful!!! MIKATASTIC :toot:

I know I got mine too, it's gonna be bright and colourful!!! MIKATASTIC :toot:

Mine keeps turning itself on! I was walking up the stairs yesterday and I saw this bright flashing coming out of my bedroom and I was just like :shocked: (I was actually terrified, it was quite funny) and then I walked in and my heart was having a spaz attack!

It really freaked me out actually, hahaha.

Mine keeps turning itself on! I was walking up the stairs yesterday and I saw this bright flashing coming out of my bedroom and I was just like :shocked: (I was actually terrified, it was quite funny) and then I walked in and my heart was having a spaz attack!

:roftl: :roftl:

yeah they're mega-bright aren't they? I;m glad that didn't happen to me... I can imagine that in the darkness it'd look like, I dunno, a UFO landing or something... not that I've ever seen one :roftl:

Emmylou, any update on this??? I hope it's not true....it can't be!!!!

have asked her nas she is not sure if it is right but no thibks its not !!!

ps i haev aload of flashing hearts if anyoje wnats them

It's worse if you're driving and wearing it and it switches itself on. I keep thinking shiiiit, where are the Police, what have I done. :naughty:

have asked her nas she is not sure if it is right but no thibks its not !!!

Yeah I;m sure more ppl would have heard about it.........

It's worse if you're driving and wearing it and it switches itself on. I keep thinking shiiiit, where are the Police, what have I done. :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: the police lol classic! Do u often wear it while driving? lol Maybe I'll do that...it'd make me feel brighter! :wink2:

:roftl: :roftl:

yeah they're mega-bright aren't they? I;m glad that didn't happen to me... I can imagine that in the darkness it'd look like, I dunno, a UFO landing or something... not that I've ever seen one :roftl:

Well that's what I thought! Either that or I thought it was like that episode of Doctor Who where their faces got sucked into the telly. It was pretty scary nonetheless.

Note to self: never wear flashing heart whilst driving.

You'd probably blind other drivers as well, forget the full beam on your headlights, the flashing heart is gonna destroy some retinas and cause some accidents.

Well that's what I thought! Either that or I thought it was like that episode of Doctor Who where their faces got sucked into the telly. It was pretty scary nonetheless.

Note to self: never wear flashing heart whilst driving.

You'd probably blind other drivers as well, forget the full beam on your headlights, the flashing heart is gonna destroy some retinas and cause some accidents.

Haha, I've only worn them after a gig, when the flashing goes down a bit.