Carling Brixton Academy - London

Pamette

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! yeah my mum mentioned that, but she said it's on Friday... (which is actually when I'm coming back) but I'll just see if I can find anything online now... What day ru flying to London??

really?oh, I've heard so many things, I heard it was starting Thursday, then I heard tommorrow! But I don't know for sure. I'm going on Wednesday morning and back on Friday evening, so hopefully it'll be ok...fingers crossed. When are you leaving?

really?oh, I've heard so many things, I heard it was starting Thursday, then I heard tommorrow! But I don't know for sure. I'm going on Wednesday morning and back on Friday evening, so hopefully it'll be ok...fingers crossed. When are you leaving?

Yeah it definitely says thurs. I'm flying out on tues, coming back on Fri...so that one might be delayed, but I don't care, as long as I get to see Mika!!

I have a ticket but don't have anyone to go with :sad: So I will going on my own. I do find this very scary, because I have never went to a concert alone.

But I look forward to meet other MFC-ers. What time will the most of you be there? I don't feel like standing there alone. I don't make easy contact because I''m very shy.

I have a ticket but don't have anyone to go with :sad: So I will going on my own. I do find this very scary, because I have never went to a concert alone.

But I look forward to meet other MFC-ers. What time will the most of you be there? I don't feel like standing there alone. I don't make easy contact because I''m very shy.

Don't worry, there'll be loads of MFC-ers there!!! It'll be fun!! I haven't met any other MFCers b4, it'll be my first Mika concert, but everyone here is really nice :blush-anim-cl: you'll have fun!!

aww, its ok we'll look after you!!:) And you won't be lonely with all the MFCer's to look after you!

I'm shy too, so don't worry, we'll all be together!:)

Don't worry.. I am going there on my own..

will be standing in Q with the rest of the MFCiers... am sort of shy too... sor you can hang out with the rest of us

:thumb_yello:

Don't worry.. I am going there on my own..

will be standing in Q with the rest of the MFCiers... am sort of shy too... sor you can hang out with the rest of us

:thumb_yello:

Than I will see you there :biggrin2:

One question: What's Q? :blink:

Than I will see you there :biggrin2:

One question: What's Q? :blink:

I meant, you will see me standing in line.. I will be going there a little early

:wink2:

I don't have fancy wardrobe... I might bring a lebanese flag with me.. I think that will be easier to stand out than a mask and glitter

:naughty:

PROMISE!:thumb_yello:

You will love it , Ive had the pleasure of meeting many of the MFCers and they are great :punk:

Ah thats good. Well from just chatting on here, I've a good impression of people:)

I'll be bringing my sister, and she'll be wearing a flashing heart even though she's not on the MFC...:naughty: